For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hoyt's new home Alaska

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Hoyt's new home Alaska Empty Hoyt's new home Alaska

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 am

*His thoughts ran so happily he couldn't complain. He was finally in Alaska and his new job starts tomorrow. There was nothing that could be better then right now. He took a sip from his cold Bud Light as he looked around this small bar. He started to remember Arlene running around yelling at Lafayette or Sam. He shakes his head he almost started to miss his long away friends. Shit even Sookie he missed, she was always a smiling "hello" or a friendly "Hey Hoyt!" setting his beer down he looks around once more at the quiet people sitting with there beers. Not much talking coming from these people.* "I guess this is what Normal looks and sounds like"*He looks down at his beer again before he could look up again a voice from the bar stool next to him spoke up* Man:"New around these parts? Yea I can tell these people here are the same faces I been seeing for years....Haven't seen a new face here in years" *The man smiled as did Hoyt* Hoyt: "Yea I just moved here last week, its kinda nice to have quiet. Back home there was always drama someone being killed or something happening. Shit I might as well have been living in Las Angeles" *Hoyt smiled as he picked his beer up from the bar. The man did the same before speaking once more* The Man:" I hope you don't mind me asking, but you are not friends with any vampires? Or maybe have plans to have them fangers here?" *Hoyt looked at the long slender but tan face of the man with a weird look. He finally shook his head* Hoyt: "No sir I don't know any fangers. I have no plans to. They are trying to be friend us humans just so they can kill all of us" *Hoyt stopped after he finished the sentence. The man kinda seemed to like his answer he smiled before sipping his own beer* The Man: "Can never been to careful, we been doing a good job keeping them dead things out of our small town. I hope you enjoy our small but amazing town. Then names Frances McGrerry, pleased to meet you* Frances paused as Hoyt uttered his name* Frances: "Well pleased to meet you Hoyt Fortenberry!" *Frances and Hoyt both took a long last sip off their beers before turning there attention to the TV. Hoyt's eyes seemed to bug out of his head as he saw a woman he knows as Luna, Sam's girlfriend.....But she was just....His mind tried to figure out how she was Steve Newlin first then...herself* Hoyt: "What the fuc-" *Hoyt stopped because he heard Frances say the same thing at the same time. They looked at each other as they listened to her speak of what the Vampire's are doing, and who really distroyed the Tru Blood factories.....* Frances: "I just fuckin knew them vampires were and are up to no good......*Frances looks at Hoyt as his mouth just seemed to stay dropped open. Just then he quickly jumped from his seat* Hoyt: "Sorry Mister- I mean Frances but I have to go. I think I need to call my mom" *He smiled as Frances tried to say something. Hoyt didn't have time. He needed to call his mom. If this is true and the vampires are starting a war like he thought. Then he needs to save his Momma!!!*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 am