For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I Need Your Help

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Need Your Help Empty I Need Your Help

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

*FLASHBACK*

Bill had been wondering through the woods for what seemed to be hours. With no stars to be seen in the sky, it almost felt as though he was purely alone. He was feeling drained as he was not at his usual strength as he had been silvered and his blood had been drawn from his body by V addicted wolves that had abducted him from a very important engagement with Sookie.

As the wolves let their tongues glide along his open wounds as they sapped up all of his seeping blood. His cool skin, covered in thin layers of mud, smears of crisped blood that had dried into his body from where the silver blades that they had used to pierce his skin to ingest his blood. As twigs crunched beneath the weight of his weight as he trailed through the clouded dark forest. Tress swaying in the whispering wind, as it trailed across his corpse like skin in gentle waves.

With no shirt no shirt upon his back, exposing his bare chest as he continued to wonder. Until he picked up a familiar feeling, that sent him in a new direction. His ears picking up the sound of the chirping crickets was all that could be heard in the eerie night, after walking a little more his ears picked up the sound of a heart beat. Walking through the draping leaves from a weeping willow, a light broke into sight. It was a motel, and his blood drew his closer to a particular room.

As he headed closer to the motel room, he came to stand outside the old wooden door, raising his hand to the door, he knocked several times.

"Its Bill Compton. I need your help"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

I Need Your Help Empty Re: I Need Your Help

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

Sam was looking up Arkansas numbers in the local phone book as he heard a knock on the door. No one knew where he went so it couldn't be anyone he knew. Setting aside the book he went to the door, hesitant. Opening it to see Bill standing there shirtless, dirty and a ravenous look in his eye, Sam stepped back nervous. -Yeah, yeah, come on in.- As Bill entered, he looked around the room, feeling a tad odd.

-There something I can do for you?- He had a hard time focusing on keeping his eyes off of Bills chest and taking in the sight and scent of him. What was happening to him?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 am

Bill entered his motel room, whilst Sam closed the door behind him. Feeling the temperature of his skin rise from the heat that circulated the room. He turned to meet Sam's gaze, noticing that his eyes were not upon his, but wondering across his bare dirty chest. As Sam had lots of his blood from the previous incident involving the manaed's presence in the town of Bon Temps. Bill could feel his uneasiness in the connection and it brought a smile across his chizled face as he knew very well of what the effect that vampire blood had on humans.

"May I use your shower?"

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:11 am

He looked around. -Yeah, sure...I'd give you the shirt off my back for what you did for me.- He said as he unbuttoned his shirt and handed it over. Bill inching closer and closer to him as he felt...desire? Desire for this vampire. Something was definitely off somewhere, maybe it was because he drank his blood. But the facts didn't matter here, Sam wanted Bill the way he wanted a woman. Passionately...sexually....badly. Inches from his face was Bill asking if he wanted to join him in the shower. -Yeah.....I think I do....- He said as Bill inched closer when soon his lips were touching Sam's. He didn't pull back, and he actually...enjoyed it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 am

Watching as the muscles in his arms flexed as he removed the shirt from his broad back, he could feel the yearning for him flow of him in arousal waves of ecstasy.

Bill dropped the plaid shirt to the floor in a heap as he inched closer to him, their faces inches away from each other, their lips almost touching, but not yet.

"Would you care to join me?"

"Yeah.....I think I do..."

His lips connected with his neck as he let his cool lips trail across the Shifter's warm skin. Bill let his hands trail to his waist as his finger tips dipped to the hem of the tight blue jeans that he was wearing. Turning, he slowly made his way to the bathroom, un-zipping his black trousers that hugged his waist and let them slowly fall down to a bundle at his ankles.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 am

Sam watched almost in a hypnotic state as Bill pulled away and headed for the shower. He followed Bill into the bathroom with the ache in his groan as he felt his member twitch with desire. He'd never been with a man before, but he also never felt this desire to be with one. As he approached the shower he could hear the water running and steam rising. Letting his pants fall he moved the curtain slightly and stepped in wearing nothing. Seeing Bill fully nude was surely a sight.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:45 am

The shower tap creaked as Bill turned it on, the water falling from the shower head, he pulled the shower curtain back as a mist of hot steam filled the room. Clouding almost everything from any humans sight, but for eyes he could see as clear as crystal, taking in the now nude form of the Shifter before him, a seductive smile crept across his face, the hot mist creating a sort of beading of sweat form across his forehead, as though he was human.

He entered the shower, moments later was followed by Sam as he slid the shower curtain closed behind him. The hot water hit his skin and trailed down his broad shoulders and down across his bare chest as the water flowed down to his naval.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 am

He watched the water trail Bill's body down to his navel and even lower as he took him everything he saw. Swallowing his saliva down as he slowly approached him running a hand along his chest. -Need me to help?- He asked in an almost meek voice, getting more excited by the minute. He licked his dry lips and took the soap and loofah from Bill. Lathering it up as he began to wash his chest clean from the dirt, moving in circles as he inched his way lower and lower stopping at the waistline.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Bill groaned as Sam began to lather his skin with the soap and the loofah, watching at the drain as the dirt that once covered his body swirled in the water. With the fragrance of the soap filling his nose, almost overwhelmed him, but through that haze he could feel Sam's arousal, his hard member pressing deeply against his thigh as he continued to lather the soap across broad chest. His eyes gazed into Sam's, as he let his hand trail to his neck, placing a firm grip and pulling his head forward til their lips met.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 pm

The loofah dropped to the ground as Sam clutched Bill's shoulders allowing his tongue to invade his mouth. His skin cold, and slippery as he felt Bill's arousal and length grow in size, pressing against him. The kiss got heated more and more as their tongues danced together. He heard Bill's fangs drop and tilted his head. -Bite me.- He said as his hands went lower on Bills back, and around to grope him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 pm

"Bite me"

Were all the words that Bill needed as he let his fangs drop as he became more aroused as Sam let his hands wonder to the base of his back, tilting his neck to offer him his blood. Without hesitation he let his fangs slide into Sam's neck, letting his arms wind around his hips as he pulled their bodies closer together to connect further. As he took the first mouthful of his blood into his mouth, letting it glide down his throat, quenching his thirst that he had long ignored as her stepped across the threshold into his room. Letting his hands glide across Sam's wet body, water continuing to splash against his back as his arms gripped tighter against the Shifter's hips.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Sam stroked at his length as Bill sank fang into his neck. It was a bit of a turn on and now he could see why Sookie allowed it. Feeling him grip his hips tighter, he ground against him showing him the effect it had on him. With speed he soon had his back against Bill's chest, feeling a prod of his manhood against his buttock. Bill licked his blood red lips and Sam moaned as he felt Bill reach around to stroke him.

A loud ringing pierced his ears as he opened his eyes. Wiping his face he sat up and answered it with a sleepy voice. -Hello....- What had he been dreaming? For as long as he lived, he'd never drink from a vampire again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:22 am