For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sloe Eye Vixen Who Are You?

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Sloe Eye Vixen Who Are You? Empty Sloe Eye Vixen Who Are You?

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

*Stifles yet another yawn. Shaking myself trying to stay awake. Sitting at my desk covered with work that has piled up from my long trip. Sleep has alluded me since my return home. Subconscious ravings of this sloe eyed vixen with long dark hair who is always one step ahead of me, I never seem to catch her. She teases and torments me making me ache with want. Seventeen days on the road have me taking cold showers. Sugar Boo Rikki has yet to return a text or call. Stopping by her place a few times to catch her at home with no success. Stalker will be my offense the police will charge me with. Sliding the files into a desk drawer, I will not be finishing things today. Stepping out of my office crawling into my truck to check on the current jobs progress. Superintendents have kept the jobs on track and within budget leaving me with time on my hands. Steering the truck towards the pack land to run off some excess energy, and a good pounding on the punching bag will do a world of good. Steak, baked potato and salad for dinner should improve my disposition as well.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Sloe Eye Vixen Who Are You? Empty Re: Sloe Eye Vixen Who Are You?

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Finnaly get my phone turned back on. I have several messages from Alcide. I text him back <Sorry big bad my phone's been cut off. I finally got it turned back on. call me>
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

*hears his phone chime seeing a text from Rikki reading the text, growling sending a quick text back :: Darlin we need to have a sit down talk soon, when you have time, I am at the pack land killing time:: pressing send dropping the phone back on the hay bale and kicked the punching bag with renewed force*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Reading Alcide's text made me a bit nervous. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. <ok when you wanna talk?> I send the text back biting my lip. waiting for him to text back.wonder whats going on.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

*the phone vibrates off the hay bale hitting the floor, turning to see what was the noise noticing the phone on the wooden floor, stooping over to pick it up seeing that Rikki texted back asking when, I press reply sending her the following text ::Unless you are tied up or kidnapped for ransom no time like the present Boo:: hitting send dropping the phone back on the hay bale with a sigh, landing a punch on the punching bag that broke the straps it making a sick sounding thud on the wooden floor* Dammit it to hell
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

I text alcide back. <ok be right there> I hit send and grab my purse. I jump in my car and start her up. "Damn Almost empty." I needed to get gas but it will have to wait. I pull out the drive and head towards alcide. The music playing quietly on the radio And My fingers drumming the steering wheel. What could he want to talk about. I ask my self over and over.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

*Hearing the annoying bell that goes off on texts, picking up the phone seeing Rikki's comment about be right there, closing the phone sitting down on the hay bale picking up the towel wiping the sweat off his bare chest, pulling on his work shirt rolling up the sleeves waiting*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm

* I finally pull up at the barn. the barn were I first fell for this wolf. I turn the engine off and sit for a moment before exiting the car. I wonder what he wants to talk about? I know I haven't been the best of girlfriends. Haven't been around much. I take a deep breath and take the keys out the ignition and get out the car. I shove the keys in my pocket and walk slowly towards the open barn.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm

*Hearing a vehicle walking to the double doors watching Rikki exit the car and head towards me looking like I am going to murder her where she stands.Her scent is tangy like lemons from apprehension. I make my stance a little less threatening to make her feel less caged in* Hey Cher long time no see. *holding out a hand towards her, my arms open*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

* I walk slowly towards him and hug him.* "So how did it go?" I ask sitting beside him flipping my hair out my face. I missed him a lot. Been so busy looking for a job and trying to keep my mind off him being gone. "Sorry didn't call much. my phone was cut off for awhile." i sighed and smiled at him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 pm

*Anger rolls of me trying to rein it in before Rikki scents it. I sigh counting quickly to calm down* Cher I know I haven't been the greatest of boyfriends I need you to tell me when you need help. If you want a job you can work for me, or I can give you money. *shaking head* You make me feel things I have never felt about anyone, that's why I asked you to be my partner in the pack and in my life. Am I pressuring you into things you don't want? I can't get a read on you. What do you want? Don't think this as a ambush, Darlin. You are hard to catch up with.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 pm

* thoughts run through my head. I pause before I answer him. " Alcide its not you. Im just use to doing for my self. Ever since I was younger and my parents died I been on my own. I really never had any one to lean on but my self. Sorry if I hurt you or made you angry. Its just how I am. I don't like to be a burden to you. that's why I have been trying to look for a job. You really are the best thing to happen to me and to be honest I don't know what to do. Im not like those other women out there that sits on their butts and take their boyfriends money." I let out a chuckle. "What i'm trying to say is I one to work hard for things. I'm not use to things being handed to me if you understand me?" I look at alcide wondering if he understand what im trying to tell him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 pm

*Looks at her* Pack enforcer is a paid job Darlin, you know the pack tithe pays your wage, my travel expenses, etc. If you want the job and not me just say it. I can take it. I hate being in limbo, not knowing what is going on. *running a hand through my hair standing up pacing around* I want to be there for you, to share things with you. I am meeting you halfway. The rest is up to you.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

"I do want to be with you. just help me be able to break out my shell." I place my head on his shoulder. " I'm not use to haveing such a great guy to lean on. and I'll except your job pack master." I say jokingly trying to lighten the mood.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

*nods* Enforcer is going to be a hard job Cher, you will have to make the judgements on the pack and execute it. You are my right hand. You will mete out the punishment I set forth. You can't show any weakness for anyone even me. I am asking alot of you, I know but I cannot trust anyone else in the pack for this position.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

"I am willing to do anythign for the pack and for you ALcide. I told you I am your secound and I will always be your second." I give him a peck on the lips. "now tell me how your trip went." I enter-twine my fingers with his setting our hands in my lap waiting for his story.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

*looks down at her hand in his* Almost every pack I met with is united with us and on board with my thoughts on pack life. Only the Dallas/Ft. Worth pack acted as if we were too Provencal for them. They actually threw women at me thinking I would tie into with them by taking one of their pack. Mostly all they could think of was when they will get their new Mercedes Benz. I am comfortable financially but I am not well enough off for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:24 am