For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Necklace found and on it's way

Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Necklace found and on it's way Empty Necklace found and on it's way

Post by Julien Marco Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

He'd finally found the one he wanted in one of the East Coast Estate Auction Houses, it was on it's way, over night shipping. It only had one stop to make before coming to the hotel. He'd dialed the number waiting for the crone to answer
    "Aggie's Mystic, how may I help you?" he sighed "Cut the crap Aggie it's Julien. I've sent a gold Antique locket your way…" She'd actually shrieked and dropped the phone her heart still beat so he waited "Julien, I haven't heard from you in years, how long has it been now? About 250 years give or take?" "Yes, crone I know your secret as well you do mine, so shall we dispense with all the chit chat and let me tell you what I need from you?" A murmured "yes" was barely audible. "Good, you should be seeing it within the hour. I need you to place an obedience curse upon it. The wearer must do my bidding, and the necklace cannot be removed other than by it's owner or myself, got it, simple .. Quick. Then Wrap it up and the Fed EX man should be along a hour later to collect it and send it down to me. You'll get double your usually fee and the promise that I won't kill you, if it works…" Julien placed the phone back within it's cradle deciding perhaps a little dinner might be in order. He'd glamour room service into a sip before going out for the night.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:02 pm