For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.

Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.

Post by Julien Marco Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Julien had wanted to properly thank Aggie aka The Crone for the help and spelled locket. Taking an Anubis Air Flight into Boston, then being driven to Salem, MA where Aggie had lived for the last several hundred years now. She'd been crafty enough to stay clear of the whole 'Witch Hunt' mar larky went down. Those foolish little girls had no clue that there were in fact real witches in their midst.

He knew she'd still be at her shop in the downtown 'tourist' district. It was a quaint little shop really, selling potions, herbs, crystals, and candles of power to the unsuspecting folks, the witches of the Salem knew Aggie and her craft well. Julien stepped on the shops threshold wearing that seductive little smile that he knew charmed most of the ladies. "Julien, please come in, it's been ages" he heard his friend offer the warm welcome, and knew better than to enter, for she spelled it for anything she'd not invited personally. Stepping quickly around people she hugged him tight. "As you can see, things have changed a 'little' around here since the good old days" she smirked up at him. Her laughter did in fact bring forth a warm remembrance of both her and their olden days. She was only one of very few still alive that knew his true self and still called him friend, she even honestly liked his company she'd once told him. Wrapped up in hello's and hugs neither had seen the girl in the corner of the shop, sneering in disgust over the scene before her eyes. She murmured a few words and threw a potion vial to the floor. Blue and green smoke engulfed the entirety of the shop, dropping Aggie and every customer save Julien to the floor. Now Julien could smell and sense the evil rolling off the girl, now striding towards him through the foggy haze. Grabbing her around the throat as he lifted her off her feet, lifting her eyes she met his gaze with one of flames echoing throughout her pupils. "What. Have. You. Done. Little. One?" Julien biting out each word with a clash of his fangs, trying not to crush the evil girl before he knew what all this nonsense was about, growling he loosened his grip just enough for her to speak, as she spat "You're the Vileness that killed my Mother! I couldn't save her, but after bespelling Aggie, I found you and know of your plans for your 'Fairy'. Her lips pulled back in a feral smirk, "Once you've finished your tests and tasks from the past, the spell should break." Demonic laughter echoed through both the shop and Julien's head. "Let's see how your memory's held up after all these years, and whether or not your clever and evil as Aggie told me, shall we?" She easily broke his hold on her with a few gestures, as he tried to grab her once more, he was shocked with a protection spell. She levitated several feet off the ground, as though sitting atop a fence, swinging her feet back and forth.

"Oh a couple of things you need to know, first you now have magic, but only to take care of business, if you try to use it against me, you'll be sorry you were ever made." Tossing him a gold Victorian pocket watch with a long looped chain, "Yeah, you'll be wanting to keep that on your person at all times, it keeps your magic charmed. If you need to move, turn the watch dial, like your winding it? I know you've seen em before gramps! You'll get a nudge if you can't figure out what to do. Once your task is complete. You'll be thrown through time and space to your next task you're to accomplish. Wind the watch to conform to the time you're in, if you need to be invisible, you will be, clothes, change yada yada yada." Julien growled snapping his fangs in fury, his nails digging furrows into his palms with the need to sever the head from the demonic little bitch. "What. Happens. If. I. Refuse? Save. Both. Of. Us. The. Time. And. Just. KILL YOU NOW?" He bellowed with rage, as she laughed with maniacal madness. "Silly Vampire! Your hurt or kill me EVER and two spells automatically disperse at once; First Aggie and then your precious Fairy in Bon Temps drop dead, and then second, oh I LOVE this part, YOU'LL lose the magic and all your Supernatural properties ~ You'll become mortal, but you'll actually age; You'll be DUST in seconds and feel every agonizing bit of your long overdue death!!" Just the mention of his precious Fairy Sookie was all it took. "When and where do I start you evil little brat?" Julien screamed breaking every piece of glass in the shop.

"Well … first there's one more piece of knowledge that you'll need. You'll be tempted to help others and change certain outcomes, but I'll be watching thee entire time… You help anyone, including yourself and they'll die, you'll age, go poof, and the Fairy and Crone bit it!" She sang clapping and cackling with glee. "Oh, this will be such great FUN! Are you ready Julien, or do you prefer Warlow?" Aggie had been one of the only people who knew his true name as well. He watched with horror his eyes growing larger as he watched her raise another potion vial into the air, throwing it and waving while laughing "BU BYE!!"
    Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty Cleopatra

Post by Julien Marco Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Julien landed with an awful thud in the hot burning sand of a desert, sun blaring down upon his pale skin. Immediately covering his face in fear of the searing scorching that should be taking place, only nothing happened. Shielding his eyes against both the sun and the sparkles that shone through the grains of sand. "Alright, no torching, good to know." Looking in each direction he saw nothing in any direction save the same brightness and desert. "Where the Hell do I go from here?" As soon as he'd uttered the words the pocket watch sprang open from around his neck. Pulling it free from his short Tunic, glancing down at his leather sandals, straps wrapping around his calves and what the roman soldiers once wore back in the day, what the hell? He hated the leather skirt look! Opening the pocket watch the rest of the way, he noticed that there was in fact a compass that sat atop the face of the watch piece and hands. "Alright, simple enough, follow the compass." He took the first step and appeared in the blink of an eye in someone's bedchambers. Winding the watch he calmly vanished from sight, but was still able to observe all that went on around him. Egyptian furnishings sat throughout the great chamber. A breeze blew through the room, from the great open aired window, that also seemed to be a rather high balcony as well. The breeze blew the gauzy bed coverings to the side. An exotic beauty with long black hair and heavily killed eyes rode a large white roman by his stature and the cut of his hair. She rode him harder, skin slapping together the roman gasped "Cleo, my Queen may I touch you?" Moaning in response "Brutus, my Liege, Please! NOW!" Julien watched as Brutus pinched both the tips of her breasts as his hand snaked between their bodies. Both climaxed rather hard as far as he could tell from her scream and his grunt. They lay tangled together allowing both breath and pulse to slow as their pillow talk began. "Brutus, I love thee. I can NO longer claim love for our Caesar. I can NO longer stand his cruelty which worsens with each passing day. His addled mind no longer sees logic; he can no longer see that the joining of our combined forces, we'd be unstoppable! Rome would concur all of the lands." Cleo spoke with such conviction and passion that Julien himself was moved by her speech. "Cleo, I love thee with all that I am; but to go against our Caesar?" Pausing in thought for what seemed an eternity, "So if I can remove him, you'd join with me? Be my Queen in name as well for ALL the world to see? To watch them tremble and bow at our feet?" Brutus passionately proclaimed before kissing her soundly. "Yes Brutus my love." Purring as they began their lovemaking anew.

Julien blinked twisting the small dial on the watch. He'd stepped forward and now had a front row seat for the murder of the great Caesar. He never saw it coming, uttering the famous line of "Et tu Brutus?" as Brutus plunged the fatal blow into the back of his neck.

The pocket watch began to whirl opening again, the compass pointing to Marc Antony, 'Ah yes, Cleopatra's real love'. Borrowing one of the bloody blades that had been tossed aside as the mass murders fled the scene, the still invisible Julien grabbed Marc from behind and slit his throat from ear to ear. He bled out within moments. Still he stood waiting for the disorienting leap, when nothing happened he checked the watch again, the needle whirled about for a moment before pointing back into the direction of Egypt. Stepping in the direction indicated, he was once more within the bedchambers of Cleopatra along save for her handmaiden giving her the horrific news of Caesar. Julien watched as she feigned tears. The maiden then lowered her voice and eyes before telling her mistress that Marc Antony was also dead. She looked shocked speechless, no longer pretending she collapsed into a sobbing heap upon her chamber's floor, great torrent sobs racked her body. He watched as her heart shattered, no more than twenty minutes later, all tears subsided, her resolve returning, her eyes lost the light that had once shown brightly. Hard coldness now replaced what was before, "Brutus" she'd spat out, about to call out to her maid, a covered reed basket appeared in Juliens arms. Stepping forward, now fully visable "My Queen, it pains me to tell you that Brutus was felled as well." Handing her the basket and taking a step back, he bowed and spoke low, "You're salvation lies within." Julien smiled to watch as she removed the top of the basket, peering inside. She reached in grabbing the small venomous Asp, clasping it to her breast she'd uttered her final words" Marc" her hand reaching as the poison took her. Not a moment later, Julien was thrown into a warp of time and space, images flashing before him, queasiness that he'd not felt in eons overtook his body as he blacked out.
    Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty ~ Attila the Hun ~

Post by Julien Marco Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Finally waking up from his rather bumpy ride through time, his body ached in ways it hadn't in eons. He was still dizzy, his head hurt and he the nausea was still present. "I am going to kill that demonic little bitch when I see her!" Julien spat under his breath. Trying to take deep breaths, that was something new as well, he took in his surroundings, not sure where or when he was, he turned the dial on the watch. Looking down he blanched "What the hell? Seriously!?" screaming towards the sky. He'd been thrown back to 453, Italy by the looks of things, it was frigid he felt it seep into every bone, wind slashing across his cheeks. Wearing a combination of furs and oiled skins, he felt the weight upon his head, taking the covering off he looked it over, cone shaped with fur lining. Julien knew where he was, somewhere around here should be Attila the Hun. Spinning the dial, the watch lid pops open, the compass pointing him in the right direction, taking a step he pop's up invisible in a great tent, battle plans are laid out upon make shift tables with a group of men huddled around. Leaning forward "Now is the time to attack Attila, they think you're on your death bed, their crops have died off, the people are dying of hunger, we can take Rome!" The man addressed as Attila is somewhat shorter in stature than he recalled, but he'd never seen the man up close before. He knew that Venice came from one of Attila's attacks, as the people fled to the small cluster of islands there. Something was nagging at his memory, he couldn't quite put his finger on it yet. "We'll take Constantinople first, then take Rome. All of the lands will know that the Huns are unstoppable, that we fight with honor, bravery, and are of great warriors lineage!" Shouts of agreement and Battle cries rang out through the tent. Two small quiet women quickly entered the tent, standing in the corner, huddled together under a great fur. Attila looked up seeing his new young bride who was swollen with his child, he winked at her, as she blushed and huddled further down. He was unsure who had begot her hand maiden with child, but if no man stepped forward, he would take them under his wing, as she and his bride Gudrun were like sisters in their fondness of one another. "Enough talk for now, go prepare the feast, so that I might spend a few moments of solitude with my bride!" Everyone exited the tent, save his wife and her maiden, she sat in the corner huddled within the fur, her head turned away as Attila and Gudrun made slow passionate love.

The watches lid popped again, he looked down and the needle pointed to the handmaiden, who was silently crying in the corner. As the couple lay twined together for a brief repast, the maiden stole out of the great tent. Julien followed her out, she'd slipped into one of the other larger tents, a great bear of a man sat at a table eating he looked up with a sneer "Edda, I told you that thing that grows in your belly cannot be mine, you're little more than a camp whore!" Crying out "Priscus, I was a maiden when you stole into my tent and took my womanhood, you are the father of this child, and I will not stand in silence for a moment more, I will tell both Gudrun and Attila that YOU are the father!" She rushed out, as Julien's mind began to twist and turn. He knew that Attila was poisoned, stabbed with a poisoned knife to be more precise. As soon as Attila left his tent, he snuck in and whispered into Gudrun's ear "Your groom is father to two babes yet to be born. He's the true Father of Edda's child as well as yours." Pressing a knife into her hand that had popped into his once he thought of it. "Will you allow this man to make a fool of you? The tip of the dagger is laced with poison, stab Attila in the hand, all will be taken care of." Gudrun woke tears slipping down her cheeks as she thought of her Attila making love with another. He'd told her he loved only her.

Popping back outside he spied Priscus strangling the life out of Edda, as Attila entered his own tent again. He heard soft soothing sounds than a brief "what is the meaning of this?" Ducking back into the tent, he saw that Gudrun had indeed completed her task. Neither Constantinople nor Rome would fall under the Huns rule after all. With that thought, he was over taken by the black void of time and space, each trip was getting bumpier and more bone crushing than the last.
    Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty ~ 1537 ~

Post by Julien Marco Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Waking in a muck filled ditch that carried with it a horrific stench caused a nauseated Julien to become rather ill; almost thirty minutes of pain this time around, before he could climb out of that damned ditch, once up onto the dusty rut filled road, he turned over onto his back, pulling the watch free and turning the dial. Now invisible to all he looked down to see himself dressed in fourteenth century court garb. "Stockings and Garters again ~ REALLY!??!" He'd really hated them the first time around, now the torture was tenfold! Sighing he checked the compass needle and stepped into the court of none other than King Henry VIII of England. The look upon the King's worried face contorted to one of immeasurable pain as the screams of a woman could be heard echoing throughout the great chamber. Taking the next step he was in the Queen's bedchamber, the Queen he'd been afraid he see. None other than the great beauty and the King's one true love the Lady Jane Seymour. Not only adored truly and deeply by her husband, but in truth the whole of England and Europe.

The head Midwife shook him out of his own head "Your Grace, this is going to be one of the easiest births I've seen, all is looking well on track, and your child should be here sooner than we expected!" The Queen tried to smile, even in labor she was the epitome of grace and refinement. Julien stepped back with a gasp, shaking his head. He knew that this birth that of Prince Edward VI was to be both brutal and a long hard labor. He also knew that the Queen would die within two weeks of her son's birth. This was one task he wished he did NOT have to do.

Julien had recalled the talk of the time, that had the King remained happy with his love and his son, the complete family; he would have been an unstoppable force, but in a peaceful manner. Jane kept Henry calm and compassionate. There had been talk of no more battling due to religion, with Rome and the Catholic Church. Rumors of peace treaties throughout Europe and a freedom of religion Act that would have been honored by all. The argument being that they all had the same end goal, glory to god. Why did the actual rituals of each religion cloud that same goal of spending eternity in a loving peaceful place to those that confessed their sins and tried to live good lives?

The damn lid kept springing open every few seconds, before the chain started to pull him in the compass needle's direction, towards the Queens bed. Julien strode forward trying to think of only Sookie, that he HAD to do this. At the side of her bed, he wove one hand over her birthing canal, causing her dilation to back down; he then raised the other hand over her womb, he envisioned blood vessels to rupture with each baring down push from the Queen.

He stepped back waiting to be tossed about, but nothing happened. The watch popped open once more, still pointing in the direction of the Queen, he could suddenly peer within her body and spied the umbilical cord wrapped around the Prince's neck. Carefully releasing the cord, he was flung backwards, flailing arms all about as he freefell. His task was complete. The radiant Queen would give birth to Prince Edward VI, but the brutal labor and hemorrhaging would cause an infection. Henry's true love would die after twelve days of growing weaker with each passing day. He remembered both the country and even himself had mourned her loss with the King for a time. His one legit son would one day become King in name only at the age of 9, his uncle being one of his councilor's which had been willed by Henry, that Edward would become King standing alone at age 16, sadly, he never reached 16. Julien blacked out, as he felt a tear slide out of the corner of his eye.
    Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty ~ 1912 and Back ~

Post by Julien Marco Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 am

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Tumblr_m9fn6xnxp31ry4s1lo1_1280

Julien was shaking as he came to, the air frigid surrounded by darkness. Feeling the now familiar nausea he crawled along wooden decking to the rail? He was on a large ship, that much he knew already. Grabbing a near by ice bucket he retched as his body shook. He finally lay upon his back, hands shaking he withdrew the watch and wound the dial. He surmised by his fashion that it must be the early 1900's. This he hadn't been around for, however he stood, trying to steady himself with a wooden lounge chair. He was standing at the bow of a large ship, he backed to the railing to get a better view, that's when the fury started to heat his blood. "You've Got to be Freaking Kidding me!! This, you want me to do THIS?!!" He didn't dare say another word, if that little demonic bitch could hear him, she'd strike him, Aggie, and Sookie down in one blow. He knew exactly where he was by the outline of the ship, the unmistakable four giant stacks bellowing Smoke as they cut through the North Atlantic. This of course would be the evening of April 14, 1912 and Julien stood upon the bow of the Titanic, on it's maiden and only voyage.

The watch sprung open, glaring down at the needle he was a bit confused, the needle pointed out into the inky black darkness of the ocean, before spinning around to the wheel house. The next moment he became invisible, knowing what he must do, he sighed heavily, he'd always admired the great ship, the innovation that had gone into it's design, the only flaw being they hadn't seen the damn iceberg in time. He climbed the crow's nest and searched across the water, scanning for the sunken shard of Ice that would split the liner as one would a knife through warm butter. He didn't see anything, climbing back down the watch had sprung again, it was now only pointed towards the wheel house.

Stealing into the helm of the ship had been not a difficult task at all, everyone seemed to be vacant, no one stood before the wheel, no one scanning the horizon, other than the poor freezing kid he'd seen in the crow's nest. Though the boy was keeping a close watch. Julien knew he couldn't see the damn thing, because it wasn't yet in their path. Julien stood gently nudging the wheel by the barest of degree's so that no one would feel the pitch and roll of the ship, no one would know she was off course until it was too late to correct. One officer made a glancing sweep, but never looked closely enough to detect they were off course.

"Pssst" carefully turning his head he glanced toward the noise. He dared not say her name for fear the little demon bitch would see. Aggie was standing outside the door, crouched in a fur coat, bottle of wine in hand. "When you return use this." She staggered off towards the cabins of the ship, not looking any different than the other rich passengers aboard. Julien feigned falling, perhaps he didn't have his sea legs yet.. He spied a crystal that Aggie had left behind, slipping it into his pocket, he righted himself and kept the ruse going. Somehow the boy had yet to see the bobbing light ahead on their right. Julien knew they'd be close, they might miss it, he inched another fraction of a degree. The watch sprung open this time pointing to the deck, he walked out following the needle. Once he reached two life boats they were attached to the same mechanism, the needle started to spin, the closer to the rope that would be used to lower the two boats levelly it stopped, a sharp large knife appeared in his hand. Rolling his eyes, he cut three quarters of the way through the first, the moment they tried to lower that boat, it would pitch and free fall into the water. The needle started to spin again, he assumed that meant he had to take out the other boat as well, he'd no sooner made the cut, when he heard the horse voice of the kid in the crows nest "Iceberg!" Trying to cough and clear his throat, he scrambled down the rungs yelling "ICEBERG!" with each two he hurried down. Still no one heard him, Screaming "ICEBERG DEAD A HEAD!" The kid had reached a bell and began to ring it for all he could, repeating the same scream over and over. Just as someone heard him and came running, Julien found himself being tossed over the edge, as the horrific sound of shredding metal started. He never hit the water, instead he was tossed back into his strong body of his prior Vampire self.

The demonic witch sat upon the counter as she clapped her hands, kicking her feet smiling with glee. "Very good boy Warlo" he cut her short, ripping the shard of crystal from his pocket, he slammed through her shielding spell, driving the crystal shard straight through her mouth and out the back of her neck. She was dead before the shard started to become embedded into the wall behind her. His hand sliced upon the end of the shard as he buried it into the wall, when he expected blood spatter and gore, instead he was greeted with a loud "POP" the creature demonic witch, what ever she'd been had vanished, as though yanked back into her own hellish dimension.

Glancing around the shop, he saw that the smoke had rolled out with her vanishing act. He glanced down with a smile, the watch was still around his neck. Thinking of the shop as it looked when he'd stepped in, the mess was gone, windows replaced, everything back in it's rightful place. The watch was sucked into thin air, with a much gentler "pop". Aggie stood in his arms hugging him with all she was worth. Whispering into her ear "Why did you never tell me you were on the Titanic?" She looked up at him with a smile "There was no way to stop her, if you knew I was there, she would have as well. Thank the goddess that you've a brain in that handsome head of yours!" Spending a few hours visiting he needed to return to Shreveport and Bon Temps, he already called and knew that Sookie was safe. Breathing a sigh of relief, he boarded his flight, looking forward to sleeping in his bed, back at the Dorchester.

Sponsored content

Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.  Empty Re: Evil Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ Julien's Steam Punk'd through time.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 pm