For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Attack of the Vampire Robots

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Attack of the Vampire Robots Empty Attack of the Vampire Robots

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm

~1805~
    Things had gotten weird. She could go out in the sunlight...she could eat human food...she was...human. How was that possible. "Miss Pam? May I get my meal for the night" She turned to see one of the robotic prostitutes who worked under her enter the room. "Meal?" She quirked a brow at the request. "I'm not following." The woman...robot....smiled and showed fang. "Blood...you know so I don't rust out while I slumber." Pam gave her the best are-you-fucking-kidding-me look she could. Blinking a few times to wrap her head around what was happening she nodded. "Well, I guess so...I--" Before she could finish R2D2 in whore form was sinking fangs into her neck. None of it made sense what so ever. Robots who were vampires? Who needed blood? Letting out a scream as she felt pain, something that was almost foreign to her she fought against her but was no use.

~Present time~
    Pam lay in her coffin in some sort of coma. Suddenly she screamed and flailed her arms hitting the top of her coffin to get out. Blood dripped from her neck, staining her satin pink lining. As suddenly as it started it stopped, as she lay still, quiet and with her eyes closed in the coffin.

~1805~
    She pulled away and licked her lips. "Thank you Miss Pam." She appeared as if she were a zombie or had just taken a percoset or something. Her hand going to her neck as Eric came back in. "Ah, I see you're back in business eh? Roberta did great last night, finally got the kink switches to work...let's just say...old man Haggard had a wonderful time being tied--" Pam held a hand up to him to silence him. "Why was I bitten...by a robotic vampire whore?! And what the hell is going on?" Eric sighed. "I told you, our blood calms them. It's my own creations...your girls...I've turned them into masterpieces. Never to become frail or tired...and will never put up a fuss if the right switches are on." He said with a grin. Pam sat down on the chair behind her and shook her head. "I've lost my mind...." She whispered to herself....

Attack of the Vampire Robots Th_110

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 am