For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

My Cup Runneth Over

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

My Cup Runneth Over Empty My Cup Runneth Over

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:06 am

*Alcide had left for work early, with the holiday it was a short week since he gave his crew Thanksgiving day and the day after off. She was making a list of things she needed to get to take to Jackson, since she and Alcide would be spending Thanksgiving with his sister. She had listed several things that she could make, to help Janice with dinner, and things that would travel well in the truck. She was so happy that she had people to spend the holidays with, her soon to be family. She already thought of Janice as her sister, but soon it would be official, and that would be the happiest day of her life .

She looked around her new home thinking how much her life had changed. This was a time to give thanks, and she was truly thankful for everything she had received. Never did she think she would be this happy, until Alcide came into her life. He had given her everything. He was making every dream she had ever had come true. With him, she had a home, not a house where she lived, but a home, full of kindness, happiness, and above all love. He had given her a family, a sister and then a place in the pack, which is something she hadn't felt like she had in a while. He gave her friendship, he was her best friend,the one she knew she could tell anything to and he would support her no matter what. The most important thing he had given her was love. The kind of love that she had only read about in fairy tales, growing up, something she never thought that she would have. She was truly blessed to have found him, her best friend, lover, alpha wolf, and soon to be husband. Her life began the day she met him, and she would always be thankful that he was hers and she would spend the rest of her life, telling him and showing him what he meant to her.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 pm