For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Same shit, different day

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Same shit, different day Empty Same shit, different day

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 am

I had woke early and knew the sun hadn't set yet. Thankfully our custom made cabin made it impossible for sun to get through. I wrapped my silk robe pinkaround my nude body and made my way to my office. Sitting in the chair I began to check my email seemingly bored. I rolled my eyes at all the meetings to which Eric needed to attend this coming month. He'd been so busy lately we barely spoke. All his free time was with his daisy mae Sookie Stackhouse, and I was a tad jealous. I was used to being the number one woman in Eric's life. Not in a lover sort of way, just center of attention.

I leaned back in my chair and lifted my legs up on my desk leaning my head back and closing my eyes. Another night at Fangtasia tonight and I was in no mood for it. I could use a bit of retail therapy, but that too was boring me. Torturing and killing sounded fun, but if Bill found out...it would turn sour pretty fast. Things were quiet lately and I have to admit I kinda missed that Maenad...she knew how to party. Annoying as she was, least there was some sort of action around here.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Same shit, different day Empty Re: Same shit, different day

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Eric had left Sookie early in the morning before the rise of the sun. He was back at the cabin. It was still early, but he could feel Pam stirring. It was the bond of maker and progeny. He groaned slowly sitting up. Naked, covered in nothing but black silks he ran his fingers through his hair. He was hungry, but that would require getting up to fetch some royal. He sighed and fell back on the bed. He vaguely recalled he had meetings to attend, which is why he had told Sookie he couldn't spend tonight with her. Just remembering her in his arm made him burn with desire, but he had to suck it up for now. He sat up again and moved to put on some black pants. Trudging through the light tight house he went to the kitchen. Well, technically it was a kitchen, but all it held was two large refrigerators stocked with royal and true blood, several large microwaves to be able to heat up plenty of blood, and a sink. He grabbed two bottles of royal and set them to warm up as he leaned against a wall
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I heard Eric downstairs, and arched a brow knowing he was home. Since Sookie took him back, he was barely ever home. Curiosity struck me as I primped my hair a bit (habit) and made my way downstairs. Holding onto the banister as I descended gracefully, stepping down slowly. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs and rounded the corner into our small "kitchen" if you will. I spotted Eric leaning against the wall waiting for his blood to warm. Seeing him stand there shirtless my eyes widened for a second. I sighed and made my way around him. "You couldn't sleep either?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:46 pm

He turned his head. Pam and him had a strange relationship. It was love in the vampire sense. He cared for his progeny but also tended to hate how she meddled in his affairs for the sake of his 'safety' however they had been together for a little over a century now and her cold calculating ways had a way of making him smile. He shrugged "I slept enough... plus I have meetings" he said as the microwave dinged and he pulled out the two bottles of royal. Without a word he offered her one
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Taking the warm bottle from him I smirked. "Yes, quite a busy schedule you have coming up." Raising my bottle a little as a toast I took a sip and licked the excess blood off of my lips. I sighed and smirked at him, leaning against the door frame. Shaking my head in thought, I raised a brow. "Sookie must be having withdrawls from you, and now with you busy with meetings...." I let the words trail off as I saw agitation rise in his face. He hated when I brought Sookie up. It was unspoken but I knew he was still sensitive on "love" and the fact that he had fallen into it. With a human....Eric was too proud to admit most things, and I knew it. Underneath it all he was still the same cold, calculating Eric I once knew. Truth was, I think it was just that I missed all the fun we used to have. Now...it felt...boring. Too tame.

I quickly tried to change the subject as his facial reaction proved he'd rather not talk about his fairy princess. "So, heard from your royal highness lately?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

he merely quirked a brow when she mentioned his lover but said nothing as he drank his blood. At the topic of bill however he spoke. "News has it he's taken up with that were Kiara... but he's been unusually silent even for him. Rumor has it he's on a trip without his usual guard... " he said as he set the half empty bottle down "What about you and Viki? I'm surprised she didn't spend the day here"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Bill being with a were. Seemed beneath him after Russell had his wolves "vampnap" him. Kiara was one of Eric's gophers. She was quiet and obedient, which was a plus. She smelt funny, but handled business. It made me ponder if Bill was only with her to get information on jobs she did for Eric. I'd have to watch her more closely. I perked my brows up at the mention of a trip. "Ah, seems our King vacations as well." Smirking, I took another sip of my blood. Eric sat his bottle down and asked about Viktoria. I swallowed and cleared my throat. "Well, I'm not. She does it quite a bit and I'm not exactly sure if I care or not. Some of us aren't as good at staying monogamous as you are." I winked at him playfully to ease the tension in how it came out. He knew I was uncomfortable with the whole "love" thing, so I used my humor to avoid going into detail.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

He smirked as he crossed his arms "what is it humans say? when the cat is away..." he trailed off, referring to the fact that Bill was gone indefinitely. "Monogamy is a pain... but it seems to work for now. I get the occasional fairy taste, and Sookie is starting to learn that she really shouldn't suppress her desires for me..." he said with a smirk, knowing Pam hated when he spoke of his exploits with the waitress. "As for our king... whether or not he's using my were pawn is none of my business, as long as he is kept busy and out of our affairs... you know how he gets with the whole "feeding on humans" and "killing humans" affair..." he said as he reached for his bottle again to take another sip of blood

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 am