For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Rainy Days and Mondays

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Rainy Days and Mondays Empty Rainy Days and Mondays

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 pm

*Staring out the window of my office the job site shut down with the big Northern that swept through hitting a Southerly warm front causing the hot blooded southern angels to cry from the heavens. Life lately has been a bit strange. One moment not knowing if we would live or die, chasing down rogue wolves to attack women in the pack, to the next a moonlit run and sleeping out under the stars with my She Wolf. Sighing I need to start looking toward the future not just living in the now. The visit back home and Janice bugging us to set a date for the wedding. I wanted to have the house built and furnished before walking down the aisle, so that would be one headache we don't have looming over us as man and wife. Janice did give me a early Christmas present, my scooter Dad and I built when I was 17 out of parts that I got for cheap when I worked 2 summers at the Harley Davidson Dealership in Jackson. Took Dad and about 6 hours to tear down clean up the parts and get it running. There will be a more work needing to be done to it, before I can take her out on rides, but she starts. I haven't really done anything detailed oriented in a long while, it takes one out of themselves. Out of their mind, ego and let's the spirit soar. I live too much in my head, not enough in my spirit. This might be something I should work on in the coming year. Looking back over my desk we only have a couple more weeks of finish out on this before we turn it over to the landscape contractor to beautify it. Then on to building my home for the She Wolf and I.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:02 am