For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Surprise!

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Surprise! Empty Surprise!

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

<She hadn't seen Eric since the Summit, and that just wouldn't do. She may not agree with how they had married, but he was still her husband and, well, he could protect her more than anyone else could. She hadn't felt safe since Vegas, so driving to Shreveport after locking up her house seemed like the best thing to do; she'd stay with him for a few days until she got back to her normal self.>

<she pulled in, stopped her car and hopped out as she locked it before heading inside. Music blared, people danced and she rolled her eyes; so many fangbangers here. And people thought SHE was one. No, she was far from it. She just so happened to be married to one of the oldest, most feared vampires in Shreveport. Nothing major.>

<she walked in and eyes fell on her, people stopping to watch her walk through the bar; not because she was gorgeous or had a demanding presence, but because of the large bar owner sitting on his 'throne' and staring at her as she walked towards him.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Surprise! Empty Re: Surprise!

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Eric lifted his head from his cell phone and his eyes locked on Sookie instantly. To think she'd come here either something was wrong, or he was in trouble, or both.

He made a motion with his hand and the crowd literally parted. Like moses parting the red sea they made a path for her until she was up on the stage with him. "Well... Mrs Northman... how lovely to see you" he said with a handsome and devilish grin as he motioned for her to sit beside him on one of the chairs near the throne.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

<she smirked at him and leaned over, laying a kiss square on his lips, causing the club to quiet and small gasps to be heard; she laughed a little and gave him a small smile> Hello, Mr. Northman. How's life? <she sat back in her chair and looked at him, strangely surprised at the pride she felt. He was hers, and everyone in this club knew it.>

I figured I hadn't seen you since the Summit, soooo.... Surprise!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 pm

He quirked a brow "No "I have vampires after me" no "this person is trying to kill me"?" he asked, genuinely surprised that she just wanted to visit. He ignored the gasps and whispers of the crowd. She was his wife and was entitled to any public displays of affection she wanted.

"I suppose having you here is much better than catering to the tourists"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 pm

<she rolled her eyes at him> Surprisingly, no. There is no one after me that I... noticed. <suddenly paranoid, she looked around the club and moved her chair closer to him, tempted to say screw it and climb into his lap, where she knew she'd be safe...from killer vampires, anyways. She wouldn't be safe from his voracious appetites.>

I hope I'm more fun than these guys. All they are thinking about is sex.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

He grinned "I'm one of those guys you know" he said with a lecherous grin. "And if you desire to sit on my lap by all means go ahead. It'll keep the other vampires from thinking they have a snowballs chance in hell of getting you" he whispered.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

<she blushed softly, shrugged her shoulders and climbed into his lap, settling in comfortably except for....> Will you please put that thing away? We're in public. <she heard soft snickers resound through the bar and she sighed; vampire hearing. Great.> I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, Mr. Northman. But seeing as how you can't behave yourself. <she rolled her eyes at him and laughed softly again> I've missed you, Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

He grinned "I can't help it..that "thing" has been desiring you for a while now. Honestly...to think you'd be the one to make me experience celibacy" he said as he wrapped one arm around her waist and grinned.

"I have missed you too Sookie. I know Vegas was hard on you, but hopefully all of that is behind us"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

<she smiled smugly at the celibacy comment. It made her feel good that he'd been honest, and faithful, to her even though it was against his nature.> I hope it's behind us, too. I can deal with not being beaten, blooded and almost raped again for a long, long time.

<smiling at him smugly, she settled herself onto his lap more comfortably, wiggling this way and that, and laughing quietly when she felt him grow even harder> Seems as though you have some issues, Mr. Northman.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

He nodded "Oh yes... one of those issues is on my lap now, getting me scraped to death by my zipper" he whispered as he began to plant kisses on her neck.

"Keep moving like that and I'll throw you on one of these tables and take you, damn anyone who sees us"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

<she shivered as she tilted her neck to give him better access, her heart racing and causing many, many unwanted looks from other vampires in the room.> Eric. Maybe here isn't the best place.... <she said softly as she pulled away from him and looked around the bar; fangs... everywhere. Swallowed thickly and looked back up at him.> I don't want to be killed tonight, and, ya know, all these guys look really hungry for fair..... waitress.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

He growled and cast a dark look over the bar. A look that promised a slow, agonizing and painful death to anyone even so much as daring to look at them. At once the vampires turned around and resumed their duties. He pulled her back onto his lap.

"You have nothing to fear Sookie...I won't let anyone hurt you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 am