For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

An awkward arrangement

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

An awkward arrangement Empty An awkward arrangement

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 pm

The flight had arrived in Vegas and they had been driven over to their hotel. Due to the high number of vampires flocking to Vegas Eric had made previous arrangements in a different hotel. It felt awkward and it proved difficult to find rooms that were joined but that somehow gave Sookie her precious independence. The vampire in him screamed to fuck it and just tell Sookie whats what but he couldn't. One of the things that drew him to Sookie was her almost suicidal desire for independence.

Pam was not happy that he was going out of his way to cater to Sookie but he handed her his black amex card and she seemed appeased, for now anyways. As they were driven in a light proof car to the hotel then transported to their room via special light proof halls to their rooms.

Pam and Tara were given their own suite not connected to Eric because frankly he didn't want to hear them having sex all night, he did want to sleep at some point and he knew how insatiable his progeny was.

The bell hops were bringing in all the luggage that Pam brought as she gave them orders. The other bell hope unlocked and opened the door of the tri-room suite he and Sookie would share.

An awkward arrangement Befvxc

The main room was the entertainment area. With plush chairs a desk, a direct view of vegas through a balcony and a large tv. On either side of the lobby room were the actual bedrooms, separated by doors that could be locked from the inside. The only way to enter each bedroom was via the room that joined them both.

An awkward arrangement Xojnep

Each bedroom was a suite on it's own. With a large queen size bed for Sookie, king size for Eric to accommodate his height. Large windows that looked over vegas, a walk in closet, private bathroom each and televisions on each room.

An awkward arrangement 15heuqh

The Bell hop brought over their luggage and left them with the room service menu and complimentary drinks. Once they were alone Eric looked at Sookie.

"Joined rooms, but you will still have your privacy and independence" he said as if it pained him to give her such freedoms.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

An awkward arrangement Empty Re: An awkward arrangement

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

<she nodded and gave him a genuine smile> Thank you. For agreeing to let me have my own room while we're here. I really appreciate it. <giving him a small smile as she looked around the room, almost afraid to touch anything due to the fact that everything was much fancier than she had ever been around>

This room is amazing, Eric! Seriously. <her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly open as she looked around; she walked to the window and stared outside> Woah......
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Eric managed a smile as he tossed his bag into his room. He checked the time. There were still a few hours left in the day and the party wasn't until the next night. "Did you want to go downstairs to shop? The party will be tomorrow but I must go lay down before I get the bleeds" he said calmly.

Already he could feel the pull of day beckoning him to lay down. "And feel free to touch anything, I spend enough money here I'm entitled to break anything at this point" he said, giving her a lecherous stare "...including the beds" he added.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Eric..... <she raised a brow and laughed inwardly a little bit before stepping away from the window> Do you want to help me find something to wear for tomorrow? I didn't bring much, just some under garment and a couple of sundresses. <she grinned at him and bit her bottom lip as she gazed up at him> I could definitely use some help.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Eric grinned. "I would love to help you Sookie but unless you want me to bleed all over the carpets it will have to wait until tonight" he said softly. "But you're welcome to share my bed for a few hours while I sleep then I promise I shall help you buy some dresses and even a few things I will love to get you out off"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

<she rolled her eyes> I'm sure you would LOVE to get me out of a few things. <she was very, very tempted to show him what she was wearing underneath her button up shirt and blue jeans, but she wasn't sure if she should or not.>

Would it make you feel better if I laid with you for a bit? <he may have pissed her off, she may not want to spend much time with him, but he was still her Eric.> I don't mind. <Okay, so she did mind. But she didn't want him to know that.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

He nodded. Despite their strained relationship and the fact that she did infuriate him on a new level that often he wished he could glamour her into being a good obedient girl, he did enjoy when she laid beside him, even if he was comatose for the day. He walked into his bedroom and casually pulled the shirt off his body, tossing it to a nearby reclining chair.

He knew she was following him and he didn't mind, modesty had never been an issue with him so he unbuttoned and removed his pants, being commando beneath them and tossed them, as well as his boots to the chair. He pulled back the covers of the bed and laid down, face up and looking at sookie as if expecting her to strip down too and join him.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm

<she raised a brow> Eric?

<laughing as she pulled off her clothes and stood there in her underwear and bra, raising a brow as she looked at him> Is this what you wanted? <she tried her hardest to ignore the growing bulge under the blankets. Smirked at him as she walked toward the bed and slid under the covers, laying her head on the pillow and placing her hands across her chest.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Eric grinned. He waited until she was in bed with him before he casually, but effectively ripped off her underwear and bra. He pulled her flush up against his body, rubbing his erection against her hip and nearly draping her over his body.

"There...this is what I wanted" he whispered, closing his eyes. Even if he didn't have sex with her just feeling her bare body against his went miles into soothing the fears he had over her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm

<sighed and fought against the urge to pull away. It was very, very rare that he needed, or even wanted, her. So instead of attempting to rip off vital parts that she was sure he would miss, she sighed and just let him move her to where he wanted her.> So long as you are happy, that's all that matters. <Happy. That's what matters. No matter how much she was pissed, he still cared about her and still wanted her happy.>

Tomorrow we can go shopping? <placed a gentle kiss against his chest and smiled. Her smile quickly turned into a frown> Even though I was in first class, I'm still so freaking sore. My entire body hurts. <sighed and rolled her shoulders> You'd think they would make those dang chairs more comfortable.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Eric smiled, running his large hand along her spine. "Would you like me to kiss your body better?" he asked, letting his fingers explore some of her curves while still keeping the touch non sexual.

"And yes, tomorrow we can go shopping" he added before he forgot. Even though he'd NEVER live it down from Pam he'd take Sookie out and spoil her a bit considering he dragged her to vegas when she wasn't all too happy with him.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm

<she laughed as her body reacted to his touch even though she said in her mind not to.> Eric, be good. I'm not doing that. Maybe..... <she looked up at him as she ran a finger down his chest and almost growled> Maybe eventually. one day. But not now. This has to be enough. <shrugged her shoulders and smiled as she lay her head on his chest> We'll go tomorrow then, and find something to wear. Because I want to look presentable to whoever the hell it is that invited us here.

<as much as she hated it, she enjoyed this. It was almost like the 'old days', where he would just let her be, would hold her and let her say how she felt> Go to sleep, Eric. I'll be here in the morning. I promise. Okay?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm

He nodded and dipped his head down stealing a kiss from her lips. "Then I shall see you when I wake" he whispered before he leaned back and closed his eyes. He became that eerie still that vampires became without breathing and moving.

He became relaxed and his arm was just lightly draped on her back so she was free to leave if she really wanted to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am