For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hanging at Fangbangya

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Hanging at Fangbangya Empty Hanging at Fangbangya

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

*Someone had to stay behind to run the club while everyone was summoned/invited to Vegas. Kind of really happy that Pam took Tara instead of me, they'd have fun together out there, and honestly I'm not wanting to go into Any one's territory without Daniel with me. I've almost died how many times this year? Nah I think I'll just stick around her and ogle Daniel from a distance. He'd picked me up on his bike this afternoon as we came in together to open, Giggling just a bit, we'd be closing early as well, I mean hell it's only Wednesday, there won't be that much business, well not going on here, unless ..... nah don't know if I could do that yet or not, thought it would be fun....*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Hanging at Fangbangya Empty Re: Hanging at Fangbangya

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

*Sitting on my stool by the door watching Violet mixing drinks to the few patrons that comes in on a Wednesday night. Since most of the vampires went to Las Vegas with the King of Louisiana, tourist attendance will be vastly down. It's kind of like a side show missing the freaks. V's sneaking of glances is what is making this evening worth working. The ride over on my bike her wrapped around me, the bite of the wind had her pressed tight against me, my thoughts wandered to places of warm paradise that has nothing to do with a plane ticket. But for this to work we need to move slowly. I think it will be worth the wait.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

*Joy of joys, drunk southern 'gentlemen' coming in the door for their pitchers of beer and just charge them for the bottle of Jack Daniels and get it over with* How you boys doing tonight? {Be a little better with a couple of pitchers of what ever y'all got on tap and a couple of shots of Jack, Goldy Locks} Tell ya what, how about I just charge you for the whole bottle and and the pitchers now, I don't feel like getting my ass smacked by anyone of ya tonight, how'd that be? {laughing, Sure thing goldy, we'll do it that way this one time.} *Filling 3 pitchers with beer, stacking both glasses and shot glasses onto the tray, I grabbed a bottle of jack and sashayed my ass over to them. Setting everything down, as I felt the first hand on my ass. I looked over at the old fart who's hand was on my ass.* Hon, you wanna keep that hand, or have it shot off? I am SO not in the mood for this shit tonight! Now start handing over the cash and a large tip for 'Mr. Grabby' Mkay?
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:52 pm

*Violet was serving those guys that would be proof that there is a missing link between monkeys and humans. I am half tempted to throw them out just to break up spanse of the night. Seeing the oldest one putting his hand on V's ass makes a snarl slip out before I could bite it back. I grasp the table next to me cracking the formica. I fight the urge to rush in there and crack skulls together. I know if I did it would undermine V. and might upset her. She's one of those "I can take care of myself girls" and I have to learn give her the space for that. But if they don't tip well as she told them, or made even a deep breath towards her they are flying out of here.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

*hearing the cracking of a table Oh somewhere around the door area, I knew Daniel saw what happened, dammit!* Okay boys, pay up and all will be happy and well, and if one of you lays a hand on me again, I'll blow it off. *Taking the cash shoved my way and onto the tray, I saw they'd over paid with quite the handsome tip. Smiling before taking a step back towards the bar, I threw over my shoulder* Thanks for the tips boys, now behave and have a good night! *Catching Daniel's eye and giving him a saucy little wink, I went back behind the bar before I did something I might regret, well perhaps only a little*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:56 pm

*Sighs work without the vampire contingent is a bit boring, other than the Cooters everyone is subdued. Looking over at Violet and down at my phone two more hours of sitting here watching the goth couple make goo goo eyes at each other over what looks like bloody mary's, shaking my head. How unoriginal can you be. The Cooters are bitching about the Bama/Texas A & M game. How shameful it was. I don't follow football but I know enough that the old Bama coach is at A&M now so it did shame the Crimson Tide on the home field. Old man Cooter said they were ranked #1 and A&M #10 now it's #4 and #8. The middle aged Cooter said how the mighty have fallen in a hushed tone. I wonder if V. would put me out of my misery this night is forever!*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm

*the goth couple swayed up to the bar, both ordering Bloody Mary's, it truly was all I could do NOT to blurt out 'REALLY??' Holy Hell I feel like I'm channeling Pam, a little Tara, and a lot of my wild side! Turning as to not laugh in their faces, I made them, giving each large stalks of celery, placing before them their drinks* If ya'll are looking for any Vamps tonight, we're fresh out, everyone's out of town for the week, sorry. That'll be $12.50 by the way ...
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 pm

*Violet little hop onto the bar and yelling, "We're closed GET THE HELL OUT!!" Made the Cooters spill their drinks and the Goths jump like a cannon went off. I dug in the little wooden box for the get back into Fangtasia free cards and a couple free drink cards. As the filed out I handed them to them. The middle aged Cooter tried to smuggle out the Jack Daniels bottle which I took with a stern I will rip you to shreds look at him handing him the cards. The Goths took the cards asking, "Can we have more free drink cards we weren't here 30 minutes." Rather than arguing I gave them 2 more cards, Pam might behead me when she comes back, but they didn't cause problems.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm

*Geez, after the Bloody Mary giggle I was almost wishing one of those old farts would fuck with me, just so I had something to shoot! Whispering* Screw it! *I did my little jump, hop and spin onto the bar before standing and Yelling at the top of my lungs* We're closed, GET THE HELL OUT!! *The sheer joy of their shocked expressions was too priceless but it did bring Daniel's gaze up, along with a cocked eyebrow, wonder what he'll do when I share the next part of my evening with him????*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm

*Violet little hop onto the bar and yelling, "We're closed GET THE HELL OUT!!" Made the Cooters spill their drinks and the Goths jump like a cannon went off. I dug in the little wooden box for the get back into Fangtasia free cards and a couple free drink cards. As the filed out I handed them to them. The middle aged Cooter tried to smuggle out the Jack Daniels bottle which I took with a stern I will rip you to shreds look at him handing him the cards. The Goths took the cards asking, "Can we have more free drink cards we weren't here 30 minutes." Rather than arguing I gave them 2 more cards, Pam might behead me when she comes back, but they didn't cause problems.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 pm

*I'd gladly pad the till for tonight, I was in just that kind of a mood, doesn't hit very often, but it's fun when it does! Watching the last customer haul out of the door, I sauntered up to Daniel* How many of those did you hand out? *before he could answer I reached around him, shoving the door closed throwing the deadbolt, grabbing his hand and walking to the stage, picking up a chair along the way. Planting the chair dead center in front of the stage I leaned into his hear whispering* There's a little something I've been dying to do for a while now, and I'm having a bit of a wild streak, and yes I think I accidental added Rum to my normal coke, but it's ALL good! Can you please sit here for just a few minutes Daniel?
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm

*Looking at Violet as she leads me to the stage sitting down a chair asking me to sit down in it. I followed orders more so out of curiosity rather than obedience. Her admission to her spiking her coke with rum makes me smile. She rarely drinks but when she does watch out world.* Yes Ma'am I will do as you ask.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm

*smiling with glee, skipping to the DJ booth she put two songs on to play the first being Claire de Lune, which would play first and not give him a clue what I was up to, the second a favorite that none knew of; Rob Zombie's 'Living Dead Girl'. Rushing past him into the back, she slipped into the back, shimming out of her plaid shirt and jean shorts and into that of a little pink dress, the surprise lay underneath for his eyes alone! Steadying my breathing, letting the music take hold, I listened for the last sweet strands of the piano I so adored. Grinning I strode out under the light of the stage, as the heavy metal filled the club, white mary janes strode with pride and pleasure out to the Dancer's bar, swinging around and around, lower with each pass, until the beat took hold, arms raised up high I danced around, lightly swaying with the beat, until the "Dance For Me Living Dead Girl' came from the speakers themselves. Diving for the pole, I wrapped a leg around, spinning catching my balance low to the floor in the silly little shoes, springing back up into a an evil naughty little grin, I looked over my shoulder at Daniel, winked and pulled the dress off slowly my back to him as I swayed my hips and ass in time with the music, coming back up wearing nothing but the lightest of pale sage colored lingerie. Throwing the dress across his face, I danced down the steps, down to his chair, straddling both his legs and planting a hard kiss upon his lips.* Damn that was fun!! *giggling before swooping in for another kiss, arms wrapped around his neck, before gently biting his neck.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

*Overwhelmed by force of nature that is Violet. One moment there's that puckish beauty who's poking me, then it's the take no prisoners bad ass babe, then it's the little girl lost, that really makes my heart ache. Now here before me is a platinum vixen, beguiling, bewitching, a siren who knows her dance will draw me further into her web of desire. She straddles my lap dropping the dress she threw over my face onto the floor pulling me into a hard kiss which with her wiggling movements are melting my resolve quickly, she leans back giggling dropping another heart stopping kiss as she wraps herself around me, I place my hands on her hips as she bites my neck. At this point I could take her right here right now, knowing she's not herself, I err on the side of caution. Standing up holding her in my arms walking over to the bar sitting her down, unbuttoning my dress shirt sliding it off, enveloping Violet in the shirt rolling up the too long sleeves as she giggles drunkenly. I button the shirt over her tempting body. I walk over to the till opening, pulling out all the cash and credit receipts sticking them in the bank bag I located behind the register. Shoving it in there opening the safe dropping it in not counting it down or pulling the tapes. I will bring her back after a one of her huge coffees and a bottle of aspirin. Walking into the back grabbing her jacket and mine her purse and shoes. Fitting her arms in her coat and then adding mine over it sliding her shoes on picking her up, walking over setting the alarm, and exiting towards my bike. I will take her to my house and give her 2 aspirin and a glass of water pour her drunk little bottom into bed and share the perch with BobCat.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am