For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Waking up.......married?

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Waking up.......married? Empty Waking up.......married?

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Sam rolled over and stretched his body, the sheets rubbing against his naked body. Throwing an arm over the body next to him he smiled and pulled her close to his chest. Running a finger along her arm as he smiled with his eyes closed. -Morning Beautiful.- He could feel the goosebumps rise on her arm. She smelled so delicious, like strawberries and vanilla. Holding himself up on his arm as he kissed her shoulder to wake her from her slumber. He felt like he had a hangover from hell but waking up next to Luna made everything okay.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Waking up.......married? Empty Re: Waking up.......married?

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Last night had been crazy. They had made love everywhere, in every position. "Good morning, Mr. Merlotte." She grinned and rolled onto her side so that she could have a more clear view of his face. His hair was getting longer and most women would think he should cut it, but she found it endearing. She reached out and brushed some behind his ear.

She stopped when she saw her hand, her mouth dropping open as she met his gaze. "Um. Sam? What is this?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Feeling her brush his hair he grabbed her hand and kissed it. Her eyes widened when she looked at her hand and saw something as his eyes followed hers. He pulled her hand closer and examined it, blinking a few times and clearing his throat before slowly looking up at her. -I--I uh--don't remember much from last night, do you? I think--I think it's a ring.- He said trying not to sound like a smart ass but really he was clueless. Was it a wedding ring?? An engagement ring?? He knew he wanted her as his wife but had thought of many ways to propose, and that wasn't in Vegas with a hangover.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

She looked at it again, faint images running through her head. A taxi, a shifter cab driver, that club with the amazing drinks and loud music. Running to a building...

Her eyes went to Sam's and she laughed a little, rolling onto her back and putting her hands over her face as she laughed. "Sam. I think..... I'm Mrs. Jones."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

-Mrs. Jones?- He smiled as she laughed and shook his head. The name sounded familiar, very familiar. Looking around the room as he saw most of the sheets and pillows on the floor, half eaten strawberries and an empty bottle of wine strung about the floor. Clothes tossed aside. He rubbed his forehead and tried to think. Suddenly it came back to him, the wallet. Mr. Jones, their free hotel room, night on the town...trip to the chapel. His mouth dropped open as he turned to look at her and removed her hand. -We....got.....mar---rried??- He gulped. He had no idea how he felt about that. One part of him felt wonderful, great and proud. Another part felt let down that he did this pretty much wasted and not special, Emma wasn't there.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

She nodded her head as she continued to giggle, reaching up to touch his face. "Hey. Look at me."

Tilted his head so that his eyes met hers and she gave him the biggest heartfelt smile she had in a long, long while. "It's a good thing. I mean, didn't you want this?" Looked down at the ring on her finger and grinned some more. "It's not that big though....." Eyed him and gave a little smirk before elbowing him gently.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Sam looked at her and she tilted his head to meet hers. Seeing her so happy, with the biggest smile he'd seen in a while. Her question made him think. -Well, Luna of course I want this. More than....more than you could know actually. But this isn't how I planned on marrying you. You deserve more than some shot gun wedding.- Something caught his eye on the floor as he reached off the bed to grab it and chuckled hard. -Oh wow, yeah. Was this what you really wanted?- Showed her the picture of them with Elvis, both plastered and holding a marriage certificate. Her comment about the ring made him smile. -Well, you know. That's Vegas baby.- Laughed.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

"Oh my GOD!" she fell back on the bed, yet again, and grabbed a pillow to put over her face.

She had married Sam, under a false name, while drunk off of her ass in Las Vegas. "Won't this be a story to tell to the patrons at Merlotte's when we get back home." Continued giggling the pillow, kicking her feet up and down on the bed like a little kid.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 pm

He chuckled and tossed the photo down as she laughed. -I reckon' it would be Mrs. Jones.- He remembered the words to a song he'd sang to her and grinned. -I'll tell them all about *sings* Me-ee an-nn-d Misses--Misses Jones!!- She laughed more as he leaned back and moved on top of her, moving a strand of hair from her face. -It's daylight and our plane doesn't leave until tomorrow morning. What could we do to pass the time?- He said as he rubbed himself on her, feeling it twitch as he thought naughty thoughts. Kissing her bare chest in between her mounds and moving over to one as he swirled his tongue around the tip, looking up at her at the same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am