For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What to do...

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

What to do... Empty What to do...

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Back in their hotel rooms Eric had placed Sookie in her room after using his blood to seal her wounds. He was still a bit groggy from the fae blood not to mention very angry at Victor.

He'd let Sookie shower and freshen up while he paced the lounge that connected both their bedrooms. He could tell Bill about this, it was basically an outright attack on Louisiana. However Eric had never been one to go cry to daddy sort of speak. But it seemed strange. Felipe had never shown aspirations of taking over before so it made Eric wonder if Victor was just acting on his own, and if he was perhaps Felipe should be made aware that his underlings were outright defying him under his nose.

He sighed and sat down on one of the recliners, stretching his legs. He'd detected another scent in the room aside from Sookie's and Victor's and if he wasn't mistaken, it was the scent of the were Kiara. If Victor somehow got involved with her then chances were either Bill had really dumped her, or Victor had also taken her captive and Bill would be pissed.

He reached for his phone, debating what to do. First things first however, he texted Pam telling her to keep a closer eye on her surroundings and to get ready because they were leaving after tonight. He wasn't going to risk Victor getting prepped for another attack, not to mention Sookie was probably itching to leave after this.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

What to do... Empty Re: What to do...

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:59 pm

<she didn't think she could scrub herself hard enough to get the dirt off of her skin; she didn't even want Eric to touch her in fear of it rubbing off onto him. Her skin was red and raw, her breasts and inner thighs even more so as she was terrified that she had been taken advantage of while she had been asleep.>

<rinsed the shampoo out of her hair for the fifth time, and starting to shiver after the water had gone cold, she turned off the faucet and stepped out of the shower. Water dripped from her hair down her body and onto the tile floor; reached for a towel and rubbed it over her body, then wrapped it around her hair before reaching for the long, plush robe and putting it on. She tied the belt tight around her waist and walked to the door to the lounge connecting their bedrooms>

<she saw Eric sitting in a recliner, legs out stretched and phone in hand> I... Thank you. For hearing me.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 pm

He lifted his gaze and put his phone away. He got up and like a stalking predator came to her but when he touched her cheek, his touch was infinitely gentle. "Are you sure you're not hurt?" he asked, and not meaning the wounds that his blood had healed. If Victor somehow took advantage of Sookie's body he'd forgo any protocol and just march back up to the room and rip the vampire limb from limb.

He partially blamed himself. Had he not brought Sookie here in the first place she may have been safer back in Louisiana. It seemed that danger followed her whenever she went and she just wouldn't see to reason that he was only trying to keep her safe, even if it infringed on her freedoms.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 pm

<she just nodded her head as tears started to fall down her cheeks; moved forward quickly and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face into his chest and finally allowing herself to sob>

Eric, it was TERRIBLE. I was so scared. <she had almost been raped before, at the Fellowship of the Sun church, but this.... this was too close for comfort. Her sobs slowed eventually and her breathing started to even out.> Sorry. <she sniffled and wiped at her eyes before looking back up at him. She took his protection for granted at times. Even when he was being a jerk, all he wanted was her to be safe, not in danger.> You've always protected me.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

He held her gently to his chest as she unloaded her tears. He hated that she'd been so frightened and he hated that their blood bond was so weak he couldn't sense her fear even in the same building. He shook his head when she apologized.

"It isn't your fault. I should have not allowed myself to get drunk and leave you in danger" he said as he sat her down on the recliner besides his. "We'll be leaving soon. I don't wish for you to remain any closer to Victor if I can help it" he said as he resumed his pacing of the floor.

"I may have to call Bill on this" he said with a less than pleased tone. "By vampire law you are my wife and any attack on you is an attack on me AND an attack on Louisiana. I can only hope this wasn't orchestrated by Felipe himself"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

<she just stared at him and nodded as she watched him walk back and forth across the room. His legs were so long that it only took a few strides before he would turn and walk the other way. Instead of allowing herself to get dizzy, she stopped watching him and turned to head back towards her room. Eric was upset, anxious, and she was starting to get shaky again. Bed was safe.>

If you need me..... <she looked up at him, sighing that he was still pacing and seemingly paying her no attention> I'll just be in here.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

He paused his pacing and internal plotting to look at her. She was still shaken and scared, he could smell the fear from her. "Alright. Get some rest. I'll order some room service to bring you some food so you can replenish" he said.

Once she had returned to her room he called over room service. He needed blood as well to purge the last bit of fae from his system so aside from calling over food for Sookie he called in another donor.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

<rest. She needed rest. Would she get it? That was all together an entirely different issue. Every noise she heard, every shadow she saw had her jumping. She sighed and opened the door to her room, poking her head into the room and quickly flipping on the light switch.>

Safe. Nothing's there, Sookie. Just.... quit being stupid. <She sighed again as she walked to the bed and jumped into it, pulling the plush blankets over her head quickly and closing her eyes.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

It was a good 20 minutes before room service showed up. They brought a big cart with every sort of dinner food available, as well as the donor. Eric quickly fed off the young woman and let her go so there wouldn't be any stranger in the room longer than necessary. Even after the donor had left he checked the room service cart for any bugs and even sniffed the food; fool me once and all that.

Once he'd deemed everything safe he placed the cart near the door to Sookie's bedroom for when she came back out. He was too tense to do much but pace for a while, then he brought out his laptop to check on his bank accounts which were now several million dollars fatter. He wondered if Sookie would agree to him installing home security alarms in her house in bon temp.

After a few more minutes he stood by her door to check on her. His ears were sensitive enough that he could hear her vitals. She wasn't resting at all. Her heart hadn't slowed and the sweet smell of fear still wafted from her room. He opened the door enough to peek his head into the darkness. "Sookie? would you rather I stay in here until you fall asleep?" he asked. He figured the shock of her attack was still keeping her rattled and perhaps if he stayed there she'd managed to relax enough to rest, which she needed to do.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

<her voice was muffled from under the blankets> Please.... stay. <slowly pulled the blanket off of her head and looked towards the door; she could see his silhouette against the light in the lounge behind him and the smell of bacon, fried chicken, melon. She inhaled deeply, her stomach growling softly as the smells hit it.> And... bring some food with you. <she laughed shakily and settled herself onto the bed more comfortably.>

<there was no reason to be worried while Eric was there and she tried to convince herself of it, but she failed... miserably.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

He nodded and left the room for a moment. He returned with two plates filled with food as well as a pitcher of juice. He set them on the small desk in her bedroom and turned on a lamp nearby instead of the big overhead light. He sat on the edge of the bed and touched her cheek. "You don't need to be strong around me Sookie. As long as I'm here I won't let anyone harm you" he said softly. She was still fearful and it only ignited his anger towards Victor more.

He reached for one of the plates and handed it to her. "Maybe try eating something. You lost a lot of blood" he said, yet adding another mental note to tear into Victor even more viciously. She gave him a weak smile, still trying to be brave but her vitals and her scent betrayed the tough act she was putting on.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

<she nodded and reached for a piece of toast, her stomach growling as she did so. She hadn't eaten since..... Gosh, since they had left Bon Temps. Slowly ripped the toast and put it in her mouth, sighing.> Mmmm. Buttered toast. <her stomach growled again and she looked at Eric, offering a small smile> Thank you, for all this. God, I'm so tired. <put another piece of toast in her mouth before grabbing a fork and stabbing into her scrambled eggs.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric nodded and just let her eat for a while. But the longer he stayed there the more possessive he grew. Despite her vicious shower the smell of Victor still clung to her skin and it just rubbed him the wrong way. As she finished off her plate he took it away from her then leaned in close.

"You reek of him" he whispered dangerously, rubbing his cheek against her. He had all intention of putting his scent back all over her skin like it should be. To even fathom the idea that another man was intimate with Sookie now that she was his wife just made him boil in anger. He kissed down her neck, feeling out all the spots where Victor's scent clung the most as his arm wrapped around her.

"I need you" he whispered. Yes he needed her; needed to possess her, to claim her as his over and over until no one dared question their relationship. He needed to claim her; body and soul, hear her scream his name to the heavens, have her blood inside him, have her hold him to soothe away the monsters of his past.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 pm

<she needed him, too. Needed to feel him against her skin, needed to feel the reassurance that came with a blood bond with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her mouth, crushing her lips to his and dragging her tongue across his>

Yes. <she whispered softly as she moved down the bed so her head rested on the pillows. This was right. So very right. It was what she needed, and craved. But when he reached his hand down to gently spread her legs, she froze. Her breathing became more rapid, her heart starting to pound in her chest and fear flashing in her eyes.>

<it wasn't Eric lying on top of her, wasn't his hand touching her. It was his.... Victor's.> NO! STOP!!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 pm

He growled when he kissed her. All his senses went into overdrive and the need to possess her was nearly maddening. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as his hand explored more of her, parting her robe to bare her body to his.

He was so hard for her, for her body, her blood, her soul. He was just about to touch the part of her he craved the most when she seemed to freak out. "NO! STOP!!" she screamed and he all but jumped from the bed. He looked at her; stunned. Was she denying him again? No... as he looked at her eyes she wasn't seeing him. It was as if she was reliving something and then he understood. She saw him as Victor and panicked. That settled it. Victor HAD taken advantage of her.

He growled and then pulled her close into a hug. "Sookie it's me Eric. I.AM.NOT.VICTOR" he reiterated, trying to snap her out of her delusion. It was settled in his mind however. He'd call Bill, tell him about Victor, then go after the vampire himself, consequences be damned.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

<she shook her head and pulled her knees to her chest before rolling onto her side and sobbing into the pillow. All she could see was Victor looming over her, feel his fangs scraping her neck while his hand pressed roughly between her legs.>

No no no no no no no no no..... <her head continued shaking even as her tears subsided.She knew it wasn't Victor, but her body didn't know that.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

He pulled her to him. She kept saying "no no no" over and over. She was still in shock. He turned her over so she was facing him and just let her compose herself. Despite a large, bulging portion of his body demanding it be satisfied he knew better. Never as a man or vampire had he taken a woman that was unwilling and he wasn't about to start now with Sookie.

"It's ok Sookie. I won't do anything" he whispered, not sure how else he could reassure her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

<she nodded her head> I'm sorry. I just.... <her voice got low and she scooted so that she was closer to him, laying her head into the crook of his arm> I keep seeing him. <met his gaze and wiped at her eyes before cuddling closer, loving how safe she felt being this close to him.>

He tried to rape me, Eric. And.... <she shook her head before her eyes went wide.> Oh God.... <moved a hand to her mouth and gulped> You don't think he tried to... to bond with me, do you?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:06 pm

He held her as she spoke then her question made him think. Logically no sane vampire would try to bond with another vampire's wife however Victor's motivations did raise all the red flags.

"Perhaps. However since you were still injured when I found you it seems that he hadn't fed you his blood yet" he said. "Either way I'm still going to kill him slowly and painfully, bond or no bond" he said matter-of-fact as he moved so she could snuggle more to his chest and regain some semblance of peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 pm