For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Going home

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Going home Empty Going home

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

After laying with Sookie for a while and helping her get some sleep, Eric got all their things packed. Pam seemed eager to leave vegas as well which begged the question of what had happened.

As he had the bell boy pack the limo he knocked on Sookie's door. "Sookie? we're leaving" he said as he stood there dressed in faded jeans and a black shirt. The sun had barely gone down and their flight was booked for just a little over an hour from now.

Soon they would be back in Bon Temp and be able to sort through this whole mess.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Going home Empty Re: Going home

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Pam and Tara stood waiting in the hallway for Eric to fetch his bride, Pam not mentioning a word of their fashion mishap. Tara had enjoyed herself, but of coarse she would. Filing her nails as she leaned against the wall, beginning to get impatient. Telling herself if she saw Victor she'd kill him herself. Using her nail file if she had to. She wondered what Eric had been so tight lipped about as well, wondering if something had happened to him too.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 pm

<she slowly made her way out of the room, looking left and right as she walked out the door of the bedroom and wrapping her arms around Eric. She knew that she was safe, especially with Eric, Pam and Tara here. But that didn't stop her from worrying. She knew that Victor was around somewhere, lurking. He God only knew what he had planned. She looked up at Eric and gave a sheepish smile> Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm ready to go home now.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Eric nodded and calmly picked her up in his arms. "Pam, perimeter" he said, having his progeny walk ahead to scout things. He knew Pam could handle herself and wouldn't think twice about gutting anyone who got in their way, not to mention Tara was surprisingly bloodthirsty.

As Pam and Tara made their way out Eric, with Sookie in his arms walked after them. It was a short walk first to the elevator, then to the lobby and finally the limo. He'd spared no expense in security this time around.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Hearing his request she went and checked the perimeter with Tara. God forbid something happen to his precious human/fairy wife. Disgusted with Victor and De Castro for having such poor taste in help, she was taking it out on Eric and didn't want or mean to. Once they made it to the limo, Pam looked over at Eric. "So tell me. Did you have any incident last night?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 pm

<she clung to him, still sitting in his lap as they started off down the road. It wouldn't be too long before they were at the plane, and that caused her to be even more worried.> Will you be in your coffin's? Or... will you be sitting with me? <please let them sit with her. Please. She didn't want to be alone.>

<she heard Tara scoff and look at Pam, who returned the look, and Sookie sighed. She had lost her best friend by saving her life. Go figure that the person she got to save her would be the one she fell in love with.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Eric gave a Pam a serious "This is not the time" look and was mentally cursing her up and down. He looked at Sookie when she spoke and nodded. "Yes, we'll be in the cabin. The flight is at night for this very reason" he said calmly as he held her.

He also turned his look to Tara who seemed to be thinking "well you aint my daddy to tell me what to do" but the seething rage in his eyes seemed to penetrate her redneck skull and she bit her tongue.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Pam shut her mouth and rolled her eyes at his determination not to mention what had happened with him and his wife. Obviously he had to yet again save Sookie, due to her being so clingy towards him, when on the way here she was almost repulsed.

"Seems quite the turn around for you Sookie. Glad to see you like your husband now." She added with a smirk. Before she could answer she turned to Eric and asked him the burning question. "What the hell were we drugged with?!"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

<glared at her, but kept her mouth shut as she lay her head on Eric's shoulder> I'm glad you'll be with me. Though I hope Pam has her own 'section'. I don't know if I can handle being around her for too long. <ignored the sound of annoyance from the overly-pinked woman before the words she spoke registered>

Wait, you were drugged too? <strange. Very, very strange.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Eric sighed. Honestly couldn't women get along for 5 seconds around him? He looked at Pam and addressed her question.

"Most likely pure fae blood, and a very generous amount considering how quickly it took effect" he said calmly as he looked out the window. "I doubt this is the last time we've heard of Victor"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

She nodded at Sookie, mimicking her. "Yes, we were drugged too. I was far too nice to be sober." Leaving it at that and refusing to go into her shopping trip. She cocked a brow at Eric.

"Why would that little lap puppy want to drug any of us? What was his mission? To make us look stupid? Mission complete. I swear if I see that little twit again...." She said before Eric cleared his throat and made her silence her thoughts.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

<shrugged her shoulders, feeling suddenly really tired> We're almost there? I'm just... gonna sleep a bit. <okay, so she wouldn't sleep, but she could pretend. She nuzzled Eric's neck and tried to block out Pam's annoying voice; really, she must have done some crazy nice stuff to not want to talk about it. Pam loved talking, about anything involving herself.>

Wake me up when we get back home? <she asked with one last look at her 'husband'. She needed to get back to work anyways; Sam was probably furious. Maybe she'd go straight to Merlotte's after they got home, keep her mind off of things.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Eric nodded just as the limo arrived at the airport. Carrying her out they made their way inside. Only Eric northman could make it through security carrying a woman and not an eyebrow be raised. A lot faster than any other person they were soon on the private anubis plane.

Pam and Tara were in one section blocked off by a curtain. Sookie was stressed out enough as is and he really wasn't in the mood to deal with Pam's mood. So he'd let her and Tara have half of the plane while he sat in one of the oversized plush chairs with Sookie on his lap. She seemed asleep, or at least was pretending as he wrapped one arm around her to hold her steady as the plane taxi out of the runway.

In a few hours they'd be back home. He'd drive Sookie home and make sure she was safe for the rest of the night. The next day he'd call Bill and arrange a meeting to deal with this latest fiasco.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 pm