For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Had I Heavens Embroidered Clothes

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Had I Heavens Embroidered Clothes Empty Had I Heavens Embroidered Clothes

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 am

*The air crackles as a shift from human to wolf form, my spine crackles and I stretch my hind legs, letting out a happy howl, been far too long since I have wolfed out and with for a full moon run. I sit and wait for Rikki she's running behind, I made this a bit special, throwing out a tent and starting a fire on the pack lands, so after our run we can cuddle in a sleeping bag as a contented supe couple.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Had I Heavens Embroidered Clothes Empty Re: Had I Heavens Embroidered Clothes

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

*she made her way to pack lands, and stripped her clothes off, and shifted to her wolf form. Running to where Alcide lay waiting for her. She nudged him with her nose, then rubbed her face against his. Howling up at the moon, she takes off running, glancing back to see if Alcide was behind her, hearing his large paws hitting the earth as he followed her. She ran into an open field and turned to face Alcide, giving him a wolfish look, waiting for him to make his move*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

*Seeing things blur by with my wolfs eyes, the scents and smells momentarily distract me chasing my she wolf, everything about her attracts me to her. Her human and her wolf forms entrance me. Picking up the pace rushing towards her making a playful pounce at her taking the most of the hit as she tumbles against me our legs tangling. Her growl makes me lick her snout, and I bound up on all fours and take off in a run towards the wooded area, hearing her pads making a rhythmic sound behind me. My heart soaring under the full moon, life couldn't get much better my she wolf and I wolfed out for a run.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 am

*rolling around with him on the grass, she thought life couldn't get much better than this. She took off after him into the wooded area. She slowed down and went off in a different direction, to surprise him. He slowed and looked around and when he did, she pounced on him, rolling and landing on top of his. Doing to him as he did to her, she licked his snout, then rubbed it against his and took off towards a stream that ran through the middle of the property, slowing then stopping, lowering her head for a drink, listening as her wolf moved up beside her. God how she loved her wolf, in human or wolf form, he was magnificent. His white fur, soft as silk against hers. She would never tire of this or of him, he was her everything.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 am

*Watching her drink from the stream, looking around to see if we are totally alone, other then the scurrying I hear from a mouse. Water moving against the rocks is the only other sound. I raise my head again letting go a howl to pierce the silence. Rikki raises her head looking at me I yip and head back towards the tent, with her following walking into the tent to shift back into human form slipping on a pair of black sweats. Waiting on air displacement when Rikki shifts.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 am

*watching as Alcide howled, she followed him back to where he had erected a tent, and had a fire going. She followed him into the tent, shifting into her human form as she cleared the flaps. reaching over, she grabbed his shirt, and slipped it on, buttoning it up and watched as he turned to face her*

that was exactly what I needed, what about you?

*moving closer to him, she leaned up and kissed him softly, then looked around*

We are camping out tonight, I take it? *smiles up at him, and finishes buttoning the shirt*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 am

*Growls low in his throat as she slides on his shirt. Rikki in my clothes makes me wild. Her question about camping out tonight cooled the ardor a bit, leaning down kissing her perfect lips.*

Darlin I wanted to lay with you looking up at the stars splayed out like diamonds on velvet with a luminescent pearl of a moon to light the night. We spend way too much time inside thought a night al fresco would recharge our batteries we have been running way too much, plus the strange happenings at Merlottes. I want you all to myself for a reason. Trouble seems to follow us. In the middle of nowhere they might not have the address.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am

*laughs at the growl, then growls herself when he returns her kiss. Shaking her head, she had to agree with him about the trouble bit*

I know Alcide, and I keep hoping that trouble will find a new plaything, but doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

*smiling softly at him*

As for camping out under the stars, and the gorgeous moon, you will get no complaints from me my love. I love being au naturale with you, and this is the perfect place for us to just be together, you and i, and spend time with each other. The last few weeks have been hectic and trying for each of us, so lets just enjoy this time.

*hugging him close, laying her head on his chest, just loving the way they fit so perfectly together*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am

*Pulling Rikki close kissing her fragrant hair listening to her talk in the circle of his arms our body parts tangled, we almost become one. This is the real intimacy, listening to the sounds of the night talking about anything and everything. Rubbing a errant hand up and down her back in a soothing motion.*

Boo things tend to go strange with me. When it hits the fan they are ringing my phone. I hope you can live with that. We need to start planning the house how you want it. We can build somewhere out here if you want. Or find somewhere in town. Whatever makes you happy. I want get it built, furnished and then we can plan the wedding.

*Leaning down kissing her hair again breathing in the unique scent that's all hers.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

*relaxing into his arms, listening to the rumble in his chest as he speaks to her, his scent, of the woods and earth, spicy and masculine and all his. No other has the scent of the man in her arms, and she loved that he was hers. Looking up at him, she smiled*

I can accept that Alcide, as long as I am by your side, we can conquer anything. As for the house, I have some ideas, and yes, we need to talk about it. Would you mind living out of town? in the woods? I will live whereever you would like to live love.

*smiling she pulls him down onto the sleeping bags with her, loving that he had taken two and opened them up, making one big sleeping bag for the two of them.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am

*Smiling as we crawl into the sleeping bags sharing a single pillow, kissing her lips feeling her tight against him, rolling her over against him in a spoon like fashion saying with that soft sleepy voice,*

In the woods would be perfect, we won't have any reason not to make more runs. No excuses. We need to build a pavilion to sleep out under the stars. If it pleases you.

*yawning wide snuggling tighter against her*

Too much excitement lately. But this is very nice. I love you Rikki Mercer and feel that I am the luckiest wolf that you chose me to be your mate. You are my only choice as a mate.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

*snuggling in close to him, her back to his chesk, feeling his heartbeat against her, she smiled and yawned with him. Nodding she looked over her shoulder at him*

That sounds wonderful to me wolf, I would love to be out where all we have to do is climb out of bed, shift and take off into the woods. That would be fantastic. So if we are building in the woods, maybe a log cabin?

*yawning again, her eyelips lowering, her lashes fluttering against her cheek as she whispers to him*

I love you Alcide Herveaux and you are my reason for breathing, and living. I cannot wait to be yours completely....

*smiling as she feels his lips kiss her neck, a soft growl and then a soft snore as he drifts to dreamland with her*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:34 am