For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Looking for some fun

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Looking for some fun Empty Looking for some fun

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

<Lexy grinned as she held Dante’s hand while walking on the darkened road that led to who knew where. He spun her around as she walked backwards and bit her lip.> “I wanna find some trouble, I’m bored. We haven’t have fun in….days.” <Lexy, or sexy Lexy as Dante called her, was known for her wild and lustful ways. It was what mad her, her. Chuckling as he pulled her into him and pressed his lips to hers.> “A good fight doesn’t sound bad.” <Her back came into contact with a large sign as she turned around and read it.> “Bon Temp…the hell kinda name is that?” <She turned to look at him with a perfectly shaped arched brow.>
    Dante
    Dante

Looking for some fun Empty Re: Looking for some fun

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 pm

<Dante grinned when she asked what kind of name the town was, being the smart ass he is, he answered her.> “If memory serves right, Bon Temp is the french way of saying Good Times. Maybe it’s where we belong. I’m sure they could use to be shaken up.” <His blue eyes glowed red as he smirked, looking down at her body. For centuries they had walked the earth together, leaving things chaotic and destroyed in their wake. It was what they did best. No one could resist them.>
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

<She shook her head and kissed him deeply, wrapping her legs around his waist.> “For a man as old as you are, you always have the best ideas.” <She said as she darted her hot tongue in his mouth and rubbed her body against hers like a cat on a hot tin roof in heat. Her eyes glowing a deeper lustful red as his hands slid across her hot skin.>“How long do we have?” <She asked in between kisses as her nails dug into his shoulder.>
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

<Her kisses always drove him crazy and produced a new type of anger in him. Slamming her back to the nearest tree off the main road as he ripped open her button down shirt she’d taken from her last victim. Kissing her neck and suckling her pert breasts.> “Not long, I’m losing strength and fast. You?” <He asked in a breathless need.>
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:25 pm

<Unwrapping her legs from his waist as she stood and looked up at him.> “Then we go now. Do what we’re here to do and move on to the next small town. After….New Orleans….” <She let her words trail off as she shook her head.> “I’ll never let it get that close again. Now…go find you a man. Or men.” <He said with a smile. She ran a finger across his lips.> “Go cause some trouble….” <Winking at him before disappearing into the night, on her search for the nearest prey. She’d stay in the shadows for at least a day to get to know the residents. Only then could she read them properly, it took time but she had a little left before she truly needed to feed.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 am