For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Taming a Panther

Dante
    Dante

Taming a Panther Empty Taming a Panther

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

<Lexy had come meet him at their spot and grimaced that her little shifter toy had never came back. She bore of waiting for him so moved on to bigger and better things. Taking essence from humans gave her the little bit of energy she would need for her bigger project, that were-tiger. He told her he had an eye on someone from that little shifter's bar the other night, he decided to go and play with. She grinned and decided to tag along, hiding in the shadows to help her lust. He'd watched her and followed her home that night, she was obsessed with a Jason Stackhouse. The air around him shifted as he changed his appearance. Sitting on the front steps of her little rental, he waited.>
    Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Taming a Panther Empty Re: Taming a Panther

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Crystal finished the last if the dishes, wiping her face with a dishtowel. This felt good....working like this. Sam had been so nice to her, but she missed Jason. She had not seen him come in, though what she could say, she did not know. She pulled Jason's blue shirt on over her food stained one and shaking her hair free of it's pony tail, she headed out the back door, locking it behind her.

Crystal was walking around the corner when her worst fear and hope was realized. Jason was sitting on her step, waiting for her. What was she going to say? do? this could be very awkward.

"J..J..Jason? What are ya doin' here? Why you sittin' on my steps?"

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:24 pm

<The few days they spent watching interactions with the locals he learned a few things from Jason Stackhouse, other than the fact that he was dense, he'd be simple to impersonate. Turning his head to see the blonde approaching him, he grinned then lost it quickly. Lexy's eyes glowed red from behind a nearby tree as he stood.>

"I can't believe it's really you."

<Easy to pull her in, she was so obsessed with the fool she'd easily give in and he'd drain her of her essence. A strong were-panther, that would keep him sated for a while.>

Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:25 pm

"What're you doing here?" she repeated, a hint of anger in her voice.

She did not understand this. She wanted him here, but was mad at him surprising her like this. She marched up, stopping a few feet from him.

"Sam took pity on me...after what happened with poppa, I didn't think he would...but he did. he gave me a place to sleep and a job, so long as I don' cause no prob'ms."

Tears filled her eyes as her confusion mounted. Jason was here. Standing here. Standing in front of her. Staring at her. Talking to her. Why? How did he find out? Did Sam say something?
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 pm

<Reading her was like reading a book, it was all over her face. She wanted and desired him, but had a past with him. It intrigued him. He'd have even more fun with Jason later with as much hate he carried. Her desires were simple, she just wanted love and acceptance. Forgiveness too. He looked down and walked closer to her, holding the same confidence Jason did.>

"I'm here because I heard you were back, but I had to see for myself."

<His face slightly turned as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Smiling and shaking his head as he stepped a little closer.>

"You know I didn't wanna come tonight, but I had to tell you something."

<He looked up and into her eyes, just standing a few feet from her as he reeled her in slowly. Waiting to catch her full attention, her full desires. Her heart pounding.>

"I'm sorry for not understanding."

Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Crystal chewed on her bottom lip and took a few steps back from him, trying to figure out if she was hallucinating again...she was doin better since that fever broke last week. Maybe the heat from the dishes made her think funny again....he couldn't really be here. His words were the ones she had dreamed of but knew she wouldn't ever hear from him.

"You....you ain't real. you can't be..."

She pulled Jason's shirt closer around herself, watching him standing there. This can't be real. It just can't be. She wasn't ready. She didn't know what to say. She just.....wasn't.....ready....yet....

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

<Her mind was full of insecurities he'd use to his advantage. He stepped closer to her and looked down into her eyes, smiling.>

"That my shirt? It looks good on you, keep it."

<He slid his hand under her hair, rubbing across her flushed cheek and chuckled.>

"I'm just Jason, no need to be 'fraid a me."

<Feeling the want and need of reassurance from the little panther girl he leaned down slightly and pressed his lips to hers. He was close, he almost had her. If she would fully give in, she was his.>

Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Her head was swimming with questions when she felt him press his lips to hers. She yanked away from him, shocked and confused. She stared at him.....Jason had never been that aggressive...what was going on here?....damn that boy smelled good though...and if it was fantasy....why not indulge a bit...

"Sorry, Ghost Daddy....you surprised me..."

She sauntered up and ran her hands over his shoulders....he looked great in this uniform....she giggled and began to slowly unbutton his shirt....one button at a time....
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

<He cocked a brow and looked into the darkness and nodded for Lexy to give him more juice. Her nickname was a little strange, but he just ignored it and smiled like the oblivious Jason he was trying to be.>

"Sorry, I'll stop if you wa--"

<Lexy had done it. She walked up and placed her hands on his chest and over his shoulders. When she started to unbutton his shirt, one button at a time he grinned and placed his hands on hers, stopping her.>

"Only if you're sure."

<Free will sucked, but she had to say she wanted him, even if it wasn't him. Loopholes were good.>
    Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

She kissed his chest as she continued to unbutton his shirt...hearing his words...she giggled. As she opened the last button, she pulled his shirt off, dropping it to the ground and ran her hands over his beautiful smooth skin....

Wait.....something didn't make sense...

He smelled so good, and he felt so nice....he wasn't mad, and he was letting her do this....she didn't care if it was a fantasy. She was enjoying herself. Something was off though...in the back of her head, she heard someone yelling...something was wrong....

She paused, her hands at his sides, over the....scars?....that she had left on him....she looked at his chest, running fingers over the flawless skin....her mind filled again with questions.....

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

<He closed his eyes and grinned smugly as she let her hands run over his chest. The furrow of her brows alerted him that something was off. She looked confused about something, questioning him with her eyes. Thinking fast as he used her aggression to spark the want and Lexy's influence to ignite the desire. Crushing his lips to hers and pulling her to him as his hand
    Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

That feeling kept building the more she thought about it...something was wrong...this couldn't be Jason... This isn't how Jason acted...this didn't make sense. He looked like Jason...and she sure felt like she did about him..kind of...but this was not him.

"Jas..."

She was cut off as he went to kiss her again. His hand began to push up under her shirt. That proved it. This was NOT her Jason. Her mind snapped into a sharp resolve and she acted without thinking...she reached out, taking his face in her hands....pulling his head in, and nailed his nose with her forehead, following it with a knee to his crotch.

"You dirty dog...I don't know what kinda critter you are, but you ain't my Jason...and you picked a bad day cause I'm hungry..."

She backed off, shifting down to panther form, and crouched to pounce at him, snarling a warning...

Taming a Panther Black-panther-1-
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

<He felt her anger and it gave him a smile. It rolled over him like the best sex ever, she was mad. No pissed even. His smile faded when her forehead met his nose, then her boot hit his crotch and he groaned, bending over in slight pain. Somewhat exciting him.>

"Hell cat, I like it."

<She shifted into a panther and he grinned down at the black cat, unafraid. There was only one way to kill his kind, and it wasn't panther.>

"Nice kitty."

<Like the wind that blew, he vanished after winking at her and blowing her a kiss. He couldn't wait to use his anger on the girl again, she was fun. Appearing next to Lexy as he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.>

"She's just about ready."

Crystal Norris
    Crystal Norris

Post by Crystal Norris Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

She blinked when "Jason" disappeared, lifting her nose to try to track the creature. The scent had no trail...strange....she scooped her clothes up, setting them in a pile on the step, and headed into the woods to hunt. She was, after all, hungry...she hoped she crossed paths with that thing again...whatever it was....it smelled yummy...
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm

<Lexy turned to him and smiled and looked up at him with a smirk.>

"You know she's going to catch your scent, idiot. What are you gonna be good for if she bites that thing off?"

<He chuckled and saw how serious she was when he saw the panther scanning the area. Grabbing her hand and taking off the other way until he was back looking like himself, he rather keep his jewels.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:57 pm