For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Will you two talk??

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Will you two talk?? Empty Will you two talk??

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Jessica had left from their little girl talk. Kiara felt for the poor girl. She could imagine trying to speak to her own father if he were alive, telling him she was in love with a vampire and seeing his reaction. It made her shake her head and chuckle.

She made her way to the kitchen, heating up some true blood for Bill. One crisis down, one to go. She let the incense keep burning. She didn't want to alarm Bill anymore and make this harder.

She took a deep breath and set the warm bottle of true blood down on her counter before heading down the hall to the outside where she'd recalled Bill was making his calls. She opened the door and sure enough there he was, looking flustered, but she chucked it up to news he'd received.

"Hey... how are things?" she asked, figuring she'd make some small talk before telling him about Jess.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Will you two talk?? Empty Re: Will you two talk??

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Bill had ended his call to the head of his security detail re-guarding his detail on Victor Madden and Felipe De Castro. A full report was being sent to his manor about the spies that had been left behind in Louisiana by Victor, wanting them tailed 24 hours a day. Standing outside Kiara's door, he was greeted by her once again after he had excused himself to take the private phone call.

"Things could be better...It's nothing you need worry about sweetheart" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Kiara smiled. "I warmed up some true blood if you're hungry" she said softly. She walked up to him, touching his cheek. "And you do look worried, so I hope what I'm about to say won't worry you more..." she said before she jumped in, figuring might as well tell him now and not later.

"Jessica wishes to speak to you, like actually speak and not just you two yell at each other"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"That would be lovely thank you" he spoke softly as her hand gently touched his cheek "And it is nothing that you need worry about. I shall handle it" he smirked at her as he waited for her to see if she spoke and Jessica and their talk...which she did, knowing that sooner or later it would have to happen.

"Yes....I heard" was all he said as his nose scented out the warm bottle of True Blood that sat open on the counter, leaning against the counter raising the bottle to his lips and draining the bottle quickly.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She chuckled "I figured you might have overheard us, nothing gets by you" she said as she went to heat up another bottle.

"I take it you heard the time and place as well" she said, looking at him from across the counter. "She's a good kid, you two are just going through a rough patch, any parent-child relationship goes through that" she said softly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 pm

He nodded at her and watched as she went to heat up another bottle of True Blood for him, his back leaning against the counter, his head craned around to watch her move.

"Our relationship is not as easy as that sweetheart. I am the one that destroyed it...it will not be as easy to fix as you might think...T-There are things that you don't know" his eyes drifting from her's.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She brought back the warm bottle to him. "Bill... I don't need to know everything to know that both of you still care for each other, even if you don't really know how to express it" she said. She leaned against him.

"She wants you back in her life, she's just afraid that she may have to choose between you and Quinn. Let her know she doesn't have to pick one or the other. She can have her maker, and a lover in her life, because she needs both"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

"I will not make her choose between me and the Tiger...That is the difference between Lorena and I. Lorena took everything for me....I shall not do the same to Jessica" his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her body closer too his own.

"And...Jessica is all I have. I don't have any family left....ones that i consider my family" the words slipped from his lips.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

She smiled softly and looked up at him. "Then speak to her, tell her how you truly feel and how much you care. I don't expect it to be fixed instantly, but at least you two can begin the healing process" she said, reaching up and stroking his cheek.

"Be there for Jessica. She's going through so much emotionally she needs an anchor to come to, someone she can confide in who won't judge her for her actions. She's still young, both in age and as a vampire so she needs you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

"What can i offer her? I am barely stable myself. I am not the perfect vampire to teach her. As much as it pains me to say it, she would have been better of with Northman" it pained him so to speak highly of Eric, but somewhere he knew it was right.

His hand wrapped around her waist and his head rested on her shoulder.

"She deserves better than what i can offer her Kiara" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She shook her head."Jessica needs a kind hand, a fatherly hand. Someone who will lead her with a kind hand. Northman... he is cold. He doesn't tolerate such young vampires and I highly doubt he has the patience you have with Jess. Besides..." she nuzzled him. "You're her maker, you're irrevocably tied to her"

She rubbed his back gently. "You're not perfect, no one is, but you two can learn from each other. Help her Bill, be the maker to her that you never had"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

"You have so much faith in me. So much that you believe me far better than Northman?" he quizzed her.

He found it remarkable that Kiara was still able too see the good in him, when he found it severely difficult to see a flicker of goodness in himself. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and inhaled her scent.

"Thank you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She nodded "Please... Northman is a cold, calculating business man.... he's not father material" she said with a grin before she patted his cheek. "Now eat something because I'm sure you're starving, then go see Jess"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

"I wouldn't let Nora or Pam here you say that about Eric, it won't be very pleasant if they do" he smirked at Kiara.

"And yes please. One for the road...I think that I may need it" almost refusing to let her body leave his arms, pulling her closer to his own.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

She chuckled. "Theres no love lost between Northman and I, believe me" she said as she just let him hold her for a bit before she chuckled. "Bill... I'm going to have to move if I'm going to warm you up some more true blood" she said.

He sulked as he released her and she chuckled more. The microwave barely dinged before he was behind her, taking the true blood from her hand. "I'll have some more royal blend brought here" she whispered with him behind her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 pm

He smirked at her comment about Eric, making he chuckle slightly about it, he had not felt like laughing for such a long time, as he watched her head over to the microwave as he stood behind her as she handed him the bottle of True Blood. Feeling his pocket 'ding' as his cell beeped, pulling his phone out from his pocket and flipped it open, a message from Quinn.

~Text~
    I am sending Jess with her bodyguard. I will remain off property as I feel you two need to talk alone this time. I do wish to have another talk with you on more pleasant terms when you are ready - JQ

He sighed and placed his phone back in his pocket and took a large mouthful from his bottle of blood.

"Jessica is on her way home. A message from the Tiger. You would think we are best friends... all these messages" he scoffed
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 pm

She giggled and poked him playfully "Well... maybe I should motivate you two to be friends. I mean if Quinn and I could patch things up and the gods know we've been awkward surely two grown men can do it as well" she said as she nipped his chin before she playfully unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, giving him a mouthwatering peek of the black corset style bodice she wore beneath.

"Maybe playing nice with others has its rewards..." she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 pm

"If only" he smirked.

His eyes drifted to the black lace corset that wrapped around her thin frame, and let out a loud groan as his finger cupped onto the hem of her shirt.

"I wish I could stay, but i must go and talk to Jessica *he growled as what he was staring at. Leaning into whisper in her ear* I shall be back....and I hope to find you waiting"

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:15 pm

She grinned "And remember...I will know if you misbehave with Jess... " she whispered as she buttoned up her blouse again. "...and good things don't happen to vampires who misbehave" she added before she stepped back.

"Have fun with Jess" she said with a wink, knowing that at least now he was motivated.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"...and good things don't happen to vampires who misbehave" she smirked at him as he stood dumbfounded, knowing that two could play with fire, and only one would get burned. Knowing that he needed too leave for his meeting with Jessica, he sped over to where Kiara had been heading. Speeding over to where she was, a surprising scream passing her lips as he pinned her against the wall. His lips pressing against her own, his hands pressed to her hips and pressing his body against her own.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:16 pm

She gasped, suddenly pinned between a vampire and the wall. Her body was intimately pressed against his, his tongue plundering her mouth. Oh he was being such a tease, but she wouldn't distract him from his much overdo talk with Jess.

She gently pushed him back, enough that she could breathe at least. "You'll be late if we keep this up Bill...." she whispered, despite the sudden flush of her cheek and clenching of things low in her body.

"remember... food is best savored when hungry" she added, a glint in her eye before she stepped aside to head back upstairs.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Her eyes glinted as they stared into his own, such a tease she was, to hold something he wanted in front of his like a puppy dog wanting his chew toy. He smirked at her, needing to part with her to go and meet Jessica. Something that he needed too do, something that he had too do. Wanting to leave her with a parting gift and anticipation of what was too come. His hand drifted to the lower parts of her body, his fingers trickling along the inner side of her thigh and could hear his squirm and writhe in his arms before placing a soft kiss onto her lips.

"I must go...But i will be back" he whispered.

Before she had a chance to speak another word, he had sped away from her leaving her pressed against the wall, only but a lingering kiss left upon her lips as the door slammed closed behind him.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 am