For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hubba Bubba

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Hubba Bubba Empty Hubba Bubba

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

After the confrontation with Pam, I leave Eric's office and walk over towards the front entrance, as I pass by Pam and Tara, I over hear them talking about Bubba. - I smirk knowing that they'd both be late on finding him-. I walk out the front entrance of Fangtasia and begin my search for this notorious Bubba.
    I start to pick up on his scent and begin to follow it. I follow the scent down a dark abandoned alley and find nothing. My nose turns up as I smell a fowl odor permeating from the dumpster. I make my way over to the dumpster and open the top it. I peer in and notice a lifeless feline lying on top of some cardboard boxes. The damn thing had been sucked dry.
    I shut the lid of the dumpster and continue on down the dark alley. I kept following the scent until I was no longer surrounded by buildings and street lights. The scent started to fade as I approached a forest. My nose turned up at another fowl odor, but this time, this one seemed too familiar. "Weres". I said softly. I heard a breaking of a small branch come from behind me. I abruptly turn around to see a werewolf crouched, ready to attack. I drew my fangs and stood there with my fists clenched and my knees just slightly bent ready for the onslaught. Just as I changed my stance, the werewolf plunged itself at me. I dodged it and vamp sped over to it and pinned the were to the ground. I bent over and sunk my fangs into it's neck. I could feel it's heartbeat slowly fading. I kept drinking until all I could hear was silence. I stood straight up again and licked my lips. I glanced once more at the lifeless body lying in the pile of leaves and turned away.
    I continued on my search and tried to pick up on the scent again. As I walked further into the forest, the scent kept fading in and out, like a static radio. The forest was silent and I all could hear were the owls and other animals that inhibited it. The moon was out and in full cycle. I sighed in irritation. "Great, all this hubba for Bubba." I thought. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:30 am