For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Refugee

Bubba King
    Bubba King

Refugee Empty Refugee

Post by Bubba King Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:57 am

~Bubba had been scavenging the woods in Bon Temp looking for stray cats when he came to Hummingbird Lane. He remembered the name of that road.~ "Miss Sookie..." ~With vampire speed he rushed through the cemetery and down the winding path that led to her little farm house. He couldn't remember if he was still welcomed inside so he just knocked.~ "Miss Sookie...It's just me."

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Refugee Empty Re: Refugee

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:58 am

Bubba!

Bubba would you please come into my home?
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 am

~He grinned and nodded as he stepped over her threshold.~ "I'm awful sorry if I get mud on your floor. I had to sleep in the ground. I didn't know where else to go, Miss Sookie. Miss Pam and Mr. Eric are probably real mad at me." ~He looked down feeling like he'd let his friends down. Seeing Miss Sookie's smiling face always helped though. She was an awful sweet lady.~

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh, honey, it's fine!! Sorry. Just.... Don't worry about the mud. Come on in and get cleaned up. I don't think I have any clothes that would fit you, though. Hmmm. I may have some sweat pants and a shirt though. Hang on.

Here ya go, Bubba. If you want, there is a shower just right through there. You get stripped down and put your clothes outside of the door and I'll put them in the wash for you. They'll be nice, clean and dry before you know it.

Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 pm

~He watched as she went to grab him some clothes. Miss Sookie was always so hospitable and humble. He looked around at the pictures on her wall. She spoke often of her grandmother, a beautiful woman she was. So many times he'd give women shrieks of pleasure when he sang, now he was a no body. A washed up singer turned vampire. Hanging his head low until he heard her come back into the room. Catching the clothes and gave her a small nod as he walked to the room she pointed out.~ "Thank you Miss Sookie...awful nice of ya." ~He headed into the bathroom to rid himself of the earthly smell that mixed with feline blood.~

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh, I don't have anything but True Blood, but I can warm up some for you if you're hungry. Poor Tina....

Crap on a cracker! I gotta call Eric!!!
    Bubba King
    Bubba King

Post by Bubba King Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 pm

~In no time he'd showered and dressed himself taking the soiled clothes to Miss Sookie with a shy grin.~ "I'm not all that hungry, thank you Miss Sookie. ~He extended his arms with the clothes and smiled a fanged grin.~ "Oh sorry, I'll put those up." ~Retracting his fangs and nodding as she held the phone to her ear. Probably calling Mr. Eric. She thought of everything.~
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Dangit all to hell, Eric. Eric. When your wife calls, you should probably answer. I found Bubba. He's at my house. I'll keep him here until you can pick him up. Bye.

I'll just go put these in the wash. Why don't you go in the living room and make yourself comfortable?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 pm