For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Dancing with desire

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Dancing with desire Empty Dancing with desire

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Bill had finally received word from Eric Northman that 'Bubba' had been found safe and sound and that the show at Fangtasia would go ahead as planned and he and Bubba had always had a good past and 'Bubba' considered Bill a friend. Bill was aware that Kiara had been attending to Bubba and his travel and other requirements, but was pretty sure that Kiara had not seen him perform. He would arrange for him and Kiara to have a private concert for them before his live stage performance in Fangtasia, Eric could not refuse that privilege and he knew that Bubba would not object either. Bill drained his glass of blood and hit 'dial' on his cell and connected him to Fangtasia, of course Ginger answered.

"Ginger...Inform Eric that Kiara and I will be attending Fangtasia ahead of Bubba's performance and request an audience with Bubba. Eric is under strict instructions to follow my order. We shall be arriving within the next hour" Before Bill had let Ginger speak he had hung up the phone and slid his cell onto his desk.

He knew that Kiara was out of the mansion and he had requested of her that she have his security team with her at all time, assuming that she had some work to do at her home or her offices. He relaxed into his chair and gently closed his eyes, relinquishing in the silence.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Dancing with desire Empty Re: Dancing with desire

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Dancing with desire Zxjiu8
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Bill had remained in silence as most of his day staff had gone about their usual duties that they had been assigned too. With the lyrics to 'Love me Tender' echoing in his mind as his head swayed silently to the unheard music that he echoed in his mind. He was brought back to reality as he heard a knock on the door, standing from his chair he walked slowly towards the door, Kiara already has a key as did Jessica. Opening the door he was greeted by Sookie, standing in a revealing white gown, surprised to see her there.

"Sookie? I must say this is a surprise" he grinned.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:18 pm

"Yeah, I'm sorry to barge in like this...can we talk? Are....you gonna invite me in?"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

He grinned as he stood aside to allow her entry to his home and indicated to her to come in as he plastered a bright grin across his broad face.

"Please come in" he waited until she had entered and closed the door behind her, turning to meet her gaze "No need to apologize, you know you are welcome here anytime. Is there something wrong Sookie?" he quizzed, a frown broadening across his face.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"No, nothings wrong Bill. I just...Missed talking to you is all."

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

This had been the first time that he had seen Sookie since there encounter at the Vampire Authority, he had been meaning to visit Sookie but things had been very hectic for him as he tried to settle him back into a stable routine.

"I do apologize...I-I would have come to see you, but as you can imagine things have been very hectic around here. I would have spoken to you in Vegas, but Eric does not trust me. For which I do not blame him" he sighed softly.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"Eric doesn't trust anyone. Don't be sorry, Bill. I understand. Are you....okay?"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"That is true, but Eric had a strong enough to reason to not trust me" he smirked as she drew closer to him, his mind becoming clouded as he shook himself as he walked slowly towards his office.

"C-Can I get you some something to drink" the words stumbling from his lips.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"I know things have happened between us, and I just want to tell you I forgive you. And I'm sorry for everything...if I did any kind of wrong to you."

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Bill felt an immense pull towards Sookie, something that he had felt when he first encountered her when he had been assigned to pursue her on behalf of former Queen Sophie Ann leclercq. As he crossed the room towards her, closing the gap between them.

"You have nothing to apologize for sweetheart. It was my doing that broke us. I lied to you, I betrayed you *he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear* But know that the love I have for you was never false" he grinned softly at her.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"Do....you still love me?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm

The softness of her hair still remained the same, her skin as soft as silk, something that he remembered very vividly, he grinned softly at her, his eyes burning bright.

"You know I will always love you Sookie Stackhouse...And I always will" his words barely a whisper.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm

"Then show me."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Kiara groaned. She'd been out dealing with all the backlogged work she had procrastinated. As per their orders Bill's security detail had been following her all night, but at least they made themselves stealthy so her own employees didn't notice them. As she parked her car at the manor the guards greeted her and inspected her car for any spy bugs. She grabbed her purse and went inside, once the guard opened the door for her.

She paused but a few steps into the manor. Something smelled weird, like waterlogged clothes. She looked around and even gave one of the guards a puzzled look. The guard shrugged. Something was wrong but she couldn't put her finger on it. Shrugging she made her way to Bill's office, to tell him she was back so he wouldn't worry.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"Then show me" Sookie grinned sweetly back at him.

His eyes locked onto her's as then shone brightly back at him. Closing the final gap between them, his hand slowly reaching to lock behind her neck and pull their bodies closer together. Her lips aching to be kissed, his own dying to touch her's. He began to close their lips closer together, there lips inches from touching, as he neared her, a scent washed over him, a strong scent that he did not recognise. Recoiling from this being that confused him, confused his senses. A strong frown crossing his face, lowering his hand from her neck as he took a small step backward.

"Your.....Your not Sookie" he said in a sharp whisper.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm

"I said....KISS ME!
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm

I said....KISS ME!

She heard while she was just steps from the door. She opened the door, seeing Bill on the floor, pinned by what looked like Sookie but who had that waterlogged smell that permeated the air. She let out a wolfish growl and grabbed the woman, flinging her aside like she was a paper bag.

"Get off him you bitch!" she snarled, now more than ready and willing to let out some steam and make her head roll.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

I said....KISS ME!

Whomever this was, it was not Sookie Stackhouse, feeling a strong wave of lust overcome him as he stumbled backward and fall to the floor as 'Sookie' straddled his waist. Feeling himself become paralyzed and his head hazy as he felt the weight shift from him and a fierce growl around him.

"Get off him you bitch!"

As he fought to regain his sight as the angelic voice reached his ears, turning his head a smile crept across his face.

"Kiara" he beamed as he sped up to stand on his feet, his body still surging with lust as he fought to keep it at bay and feeling it slowly disappear from him.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Dancing with desire Drag_me_to_hell_witch

"NOOOOOOO!"

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Kiara growled. She didn't know what this chick was, but she knew that there were very few things in the world that could survive without a head. She lunged at the withering woman.

One snap and several sickening twists and she messily separated the head from the body, tossing the head aside, it landing with a sickening thud on the floor. "Seriously Bill...I know you're technically dead but geez..." she said, looking at him with a grin.

She could smell the lust in the air, it wasn't as strong as before but it lingered and she wondered if this woman had anything to do with it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Bill had managed to regain his control, but there was still a thick mist of lust hanging in the air and he could feel it dwindling as he stood and watched as Kiara took control as he watched astoundingly as she beheaded the aging creature that had tried to seduce him. Straightening himself out as he chuckled at her remark.

"I believed it to be Sookie...I-It was as though something trapped me in a spell. It filled me with Lust...I had no control" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 pm

She chuckled as she looked at her hands which were messy. Wrinkling her nose she reached and grabbed a few tissues from a box on the desk. "Well...why don't we have someone clean that mess up and you can tell me ALL about not having control?" she asked as she tossed the tissues aside, not satisfied and figuring she'd just head back to the guest room and shower away the smell.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 pm

He grinned as she broke the silence once again, his smile beaming bright at her remark and he walked across the room towards her, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I want you to know...nothing happened between us...I mean....when I thought it was Sookie. Nothing happened" he spoke softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 pm

she chuckled and smiled. "I know Bill... you forget I'm a wolf, I would have been able to smell had anything happened" she said as she reached for the phone and handed it to him. "Mind calling the cleaning staff? that corpse smells way too ripe for me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content