For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

When Will We See Each Other Again?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

When Will We See Each Other Again? Empty When Will We See Each Other Again?

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:45 am

He had felt something disappear inside him, his body rid of a soul eating disease that had consumed him, had now disappeared. A weight had been lifted from his shoulders, a new sense of relief surged through his body and in all of his existence he felt, happy. Bill stood pacing in front of the burning fire place whilst staring at Lorena angrily, but in some sense he felt a sure of relief.

"I wish for you to leave the premises and to never return." Bill spoke those word cold heartlessly and brutally.

"When will we see each other again?" Lorena's voice was filled with angst, blood began forming on the rims of her eyes, and flow freely down her cheeks.

When Will We See Each Other Again? 6a00d8341c9e5b53ef016766344e2f970b-500wi

"Never." Billy's eye brows furrowed as he stared deep into the fire.

Lorena walked across, she began to gently stroking his arm in hope that she would be able to soothe his growing anger.

"Never is a long time. We are immortal. We are bound to see each other again." Lorena placed a gentle kiss on his neck, the spot that she personally had liked to feed from when in a heat of passion. Bill grew angry and flicked her hand away.

"Don't." His words were filled with angst.

"You still love me don't you." Lorena smirked, as she ran her fingers down the back of his neck and on to his chest, hoping to maintain skin contact with him, afraid to loose such closeness. Bill grew angry, he pushed Lorena against the wall. Pinning her, holding her helplessly above the ground.

"Ohh I have always love to go down and dirty. Like we used to." She smirked mischievously, still hanging as Bill held her to the wall with his hand wrapped tightly around her throat.

"Don't speak of such a time." His words were filled with anger and regret.

"You loved it, you still do it's deep down inside you hiding." She tried to move her hands but Bills strength restrained it.

"I do not! I feel nothing toward you except hatred. I regret loving you." Bill stared deep into her eyes as he said this.

"No you don't, you still love me." Lorena pushed Bill onto the floor, restraining his arms.

"I do not feel for you I haven't since you took me away from my wife, my children." Bill eye brows were furrows and his jaw line was hard.

"Why is that?" Lorena smirked.

"Lorena your selfish, I competent, unreliable, unbearably to emotionally attached and most of all pathetic." His voice was harsh and filled with anger.

"Is that all?" Lorena asked curiously

"No." His tone was angry.

"Tell me what's wrong William." Lorena eyes grew wide with curiosity.

"I don't love you, I haven't loved, it was all a lie. I have respect for you as my maker but I don't have respect for you as a person." the words slid from his lips and his tone was cold and heartless.

"I am not a person" She mimicked his words.

"I am aware of that, you are not a person and No one could ever love you"

She smiled "Than why did you ever love me" She licked her lips hungrily.

"Because I was incompetent, young and foolish to believe that I could change you"

Bill's grasp on Lorena's arms was loosened. Lorena wrapped her arms around him as their lips met.

"I love you." She murmured against his lips.

"I don't love you." Bill whispered in her ear.

Bill released his grip on Lorena as he dropped his arms from around her neck, turning swiftly as he walked towards the door, his back remaining to his Maker, his former Maker that had just released him.

"I regret it all, everything and you. Most of all you." Bill's words were meaningful as a single tear ran down his cheek.

"William, please wait. I am sorry. I will change. I promise" Lorena begged as her tears flowed more freely.

"Goodbye Lorena" Bill opened the door, hesitating as he stared out into the dark night, refusing to turn back as he heard Lorena cry, stepping out and closing the door behind him, for the first time in all his vampire life.

He was free.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 pm