For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dinner and Gifts.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Dinner and Gifts. Empty Dinner and Gifts.

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 am

After a lengthy session in the office to which she was glad the cleaning crew wasn’t going to be around to ponder how things had gotten so messed up, Kiara found herself back by the Christmas tree. There were more gifts to open, gifts Bill hadn’t want anyone but her to see, especially since she’d realized that Jessica had been around at some point.

She began to open the boxes Bill pointed out and couldn’t suppress the giggle that came from her throat. She would have paid big bucks to have seen Bill shopping for such articles and making such intimate decisions about her attire. As she opened the first box she instantly blushed, then look at him. “You don’t get to tear it off you hear me?” she said, holding up the silky material.

Dinner and Gifts. 2qlbypz

If she were honest with herself she couldn’t wait to try it on. Granted she shopped for lingerie, but she was very practical, she didn’t shop for things for the thrill of it being sexy or frilly. The second box was brought up close and she smiled. A more sedate number she thought until she realized just how short it was and just how much her ass would be hanging out. She gave Bill a look to which he just innocently looked back and shrugged.

Dinner and Gifts. Fc76ub

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. Bill could be so lecherous at times and she wondered if it had been her own tendencies that rubbed off on him. Yet she was glad to see him happy, even if it meant shopping for scandalous things. Soon a third box was opened and she found herself blushing again. It seemed Bill had put thought into the intimate wear.

Dinner and Gifts. Vxp4q9

Now that she thought about it chances were he had a whole closet filled with things he’d like her to wear, and tear off, then replace again. The fourth, fifth and sixth boxes soon followed.

Dinner and Gifts. Ay91cz Dinner and Gifts. Qn8d47 Dinner and Gifts. 2zix4qx

She chuckled, setting the boxes down. He seemed especially excited for the last box which made her both curious and apprehensive. As she opened it and saw just bits of what looked like red fabric she was confused at first, until she saw the catalog picture of the model wearing it. Then it all clicked in and she actually playfully slapped his shoulder. “Are you 100 or 10 Bill? You’re such a pervert” she teased, unable to stop herself from giggling.

Dinner and Gifts. 2edoavb

After the gift unwrapping he lead her to the dining area where a whole feast was laid out.

Dinner and Gifts. Seww3c

Still wearing Bill’s suit jacket, since he’d made mincemeat of her previous clothes she looked at him, then at the table, then back at him. “Bill….you didn’t have to set this up” she said, seeing enough food for a small army. It all smelled delicious and the rumble in her stomach was telling her to shut up and eat. He merely led her to the table, pulling the chair for her. After a few minutes of serving herself up a dish she smiled to him and raised her glass. “To you Bill. I’d ask if you were fattening me up but considering what you’d rather I wear, I know otherwise” she said with a grin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Dinner and Gifts. Empty Re: Dinner and Gifts.

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:45 am

After their lengthy love making session, both Bill and Kiara were fully relaxed and enjoying the full festivities that Christmas brought, there was still a bundle of presents unwrapped beneath the Christmas tree. Wearing his black pants as his shirt was torn and spread across the floor. As he followed Kiara who was only wearing his suit jacket to the lounge to sit by the tree to open the remaining presents. He watched carefully as she revealed each piece of Lingerie that he had purchased for her.

"I promise not to tear any of them, if i can" he grinned.

After opening the presents it was time for the evening meal that his staff had prepared, he enjoyed watching her eye all the festive trimmings.

“To you Bill. I’d ask if you were fattening me up but considering what you’d rather I wear, I know otherwise”

He raised his own glass "No, to you, for giving me a second chance to love, for a second chance at life" he smiled softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am

She smiled and leaned close, kissing his cheek "I could thank you for that too" she said as she took a sip of her drink before digging into the meal.

Everything was delicious and considering she hadn't eaten in a while it tasted doubly good. After a while of putting away the turkey and fixins' she looked at Bill who'd been looking at her from above his glass of royal.

"You don't have to watch me Bill. I know most of this food doesn't even smell good to vampires" she said as she set her fork down.

"I can finish out on my own so you don't feel left out of my gorging here"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 am

He watched gleefully as Kiara tucked into the food that was on her plate, his eyes hovering above his Royal blend as all he could smell was the food.

"I find it comforting, it reminds me of home. A vampire my age, human food does not bother me..I particularly enjoy the scents of fruits, my father and mother lived close to one, by the Bellefluer's, it always smelled of summer" he smiled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 am

She smiled. Bill didn't speak much of his human life and she would never pry, especially if it was a touchy subject. As he spoke of his human family it made her think of her family, the few good memories she had.

"I used to live by apple orchards... my family's pack owns several ones, which was always fun to be around, even if I learned to eat apple everything" she said with a chuckle.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 am

He listened to her talk about her family, it was something that he never asked about, knowing it was a touchy subject as he knew some of her past.

"I have been thinking...How about we have a vineyard on the estate? Anything you want?" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 am

She paused and chuckled. "It may be hard to grow anything when we're both night people... besides...I lack a green thumb" she said with a giggle.

"besides..." she looked down at her plate "...I'd... like for you to see where I grew up. Theres still orchards there we can use"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 am

"I would like that very much sweetheart, earlier when you found me in my office, I was clearing my schedule, so that I am free for the next few weeks. No meetings, no out of town visits, although i may have to do some paperwork now and then. But I shall be free, I am all yours into the new year" he grinned proudly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 am

She smiled. "I must say I didn't think I've ever hear you say that" she said as she finished her plate.

"Well, we can always take a trip. I mean I don't own any private islands, but I know a few places we can get away from everything" she said with a soft smile as she wiped her mouth with her napkin, now feeling full.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 am

"I would like that very much, how about, We take a trip, anywhere you want. You plan the first part of the trip, then I shall plan the second half? I won't ask where we are going. And you shall not ask where we are going. Deal?" she smiled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 am

She nodded and smiled. "Deal" she said before she stood, not caring that the jacket she wore was open and exposed her bare body since Bill had pretty much re-acquainted himself with every inch of her not too long ago. She stretched.

"mmm...what shall we do now? I feel I need to burn off all this food less I lose my girlish figure" she teased.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 am

"Well there was something else, i did have another surprise. But i think you may need to wear something, have you got a bathing costume?" he asked, he had hired a beautician to come and see Kiara's every need and whim.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:46 am

She nodded "I'm sure I could find something if you don't mind waiting a bit" she said as she walked over, kissed his cheek then walked back upstairs. After rummaging through her things she did find her bikini. A nice, cute purple number. Why Bill felt she should wear one was confusing, she figured maybe he'd do something with the pool, but who was she to poke holes in his plans?

She walked back downstairs, making her way back to the dinning room to see if Bill was there.

Dinner and Gifts. Sn2p84

"Bill?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:55 am

Bill had been on the phone with another of Kiara's surprises, and they would be arriving any moment, they were heading into the estate. As he closed his cell and slid it back into his pocket, he heard Kiara call out his name,

"Bill"

"In here sweetheart" he smiled as she entered the room, dressing in an eye catching bikini.

"There is another surprise on the way, A beautician, to do your hair, make up and everything that you wish to have done, a surprise for later" he smiled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 am

She blinked. "a beautician? Why Bill? what ever do you have planned that I have to get all done up and pretty?" she asked with a grin as she walked up to him.

"Because you tend to mess my hair when we're doing other things" she said with a teasing look.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:03 pm

"Well that is my secret isn't it? Follow me" he offered his arm and led her into another room that had been set up to resemble a beauty salon.

"This is for you" he indicated to everything that bad been moved around to equal a tranquil ambiance.

Dinner and Gifts. 1414279-portrait-of-attractive-female-beauticians-in-the-beauty-salon
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 pm

She looked around and sure enough some ladies were there already getting her to lay on a massage table. One of them began to wash her hair, the other began to massage her arms and legs.

Whatever protest she had were quickly drowned out when the women got her to relax. She'd always been a sucker for someone to play with her hair and scalp and she was soon in a state of relaxation. Getting her hair done was one thing, but the massage that her body needed so desperately was heavenly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Bill smirked and left the beauticians to go about their work, whilst he had headed upstairs to go and get dressed. He had dressed himself into a black suit with tie, his hair slicked back, he had one more surprise for Kiara, but with Kiara there would always be surprises. A black box with a red bow was on his bed, he had chosen this outfit for Kiara himself, as he had scanned the internet and had ordered it in her size. He remembered the dress perfectly.

Dinner and Gifts. PDBP044
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:22 pm

After being pampered, done up and relaxed almost to the point of sleep she was then brought the dress to wear and lingerie as well. Shrugging she put on the pretty dress that fit her like a glove. She smiled and spun around, feeling like a princess for a bit. Given her shoes she stepped out of the room.

Her hair in neat waves with a few curls here and there to frame her face, the dress that hugged her midsection and had a plunging V neck line yet still covered her up well. She stood at the foot of the stairs, looking at her reflection on a nearby mirror on the wall.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Bill had taken the dress down to one of the beauticians who would give it to Kiara when she was done. He returned to wait on the stairs until she was ready, he sat on the stairs and watched as Kiara emerged and watched as she stared into the full length mirror and spun, he admired how much better the dress looked on her than in the box.

"You look stunning" he smiled as he stood from the stairs and walked down to meet her, taking her hand into his and kissed it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:35 pm

She blushed when he kissed her hand. "I feel like a princess" she said softly. It had been a while, if not ever since she'd felt this pampered and pretty.

"I'm just dying to know what you have planned with me looking like this" she said as she smiled brightly at him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 pm

"Well there is one thing I can promise, I shall not be tearing that dress. Although you may only be wearing that dress once, you shall be getting a new dress each time...and you are a princess, you are my princess" he smirked "And as for what shall be happening, We shall be attending a ball" Linking their arms, he led them past the staircase and into another room, a room that had been built that had never been used, all that could be heard was classical music.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

She blinked "A ball?" she asked as she followed him into the room. She'd never seen this room before, and she wondered what it was for as she could hear the classical music playing in the background.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:52 pm

"It is a room that I have never had the need to use" as he opened the set of double white doors, this was the room that had recently been extended onto his home, as he loved classical and ballroom dancing. A piano could be heard as they stepped into the room, he heard Kiara gasp out of awe. The windows were tempered as displayed sunlight outside, as though it was daylight.

Dinner and Gifts. Piano_ballroom

"I hope you like" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm

She looked around, taking the room view. It was gorgeous and it spoke a lot to his classical tastes. "Bill...it's gorgeous" she whispered in awe before she smiled.

The windows made it seem like it was a sunny day outside despite the time and the glow made everything look more pristine yet still holding that olden look.

"Oh Bill please tell me you didn't do all of this for me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 am