For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None Empty Don't Start None ~ Won't be None

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 am

Violet and Sookie had an understanding, as sheriff she was responsible for the Vampires beneath her, which would include Violet, a 350 year old Vampire who just so happened to have a rather lusty side of both blood and sex. As long as Violet kept her extracurricular activities cleaned up and never brought to the public eye, Sookie couldn't care less.

Yes Violet slung drinks at the Biker bar for Sookie, which she didn't really mind, she glamoured everyone that came in to either buy more than they could drink, or tip what ever remained in their wallet. It padded both their accounts just fine.

Tonight was Violet's night off, and like most nights she was out on the prowl, her weekly hunt in NOLA, where she could get a little thrill with her dinner. She cold not stand that synthetic shit, Ass in a Glass, and only fawned drinking it as to not rock the boat, but her meals always came fresh from the vein.

After a hour in NOLA she'd spied two handsome specimens for dinner, both were half crocked bobbing and weaving their way around, taking full advantage Violet flashed up in front of them, that come hither look that played across her innocent looking features. "Evening Gentlemen? What are you doing out on this fine night?" She asked with her sweetest accent she could muster. "We're going back to our place to continue the party…. You wanna come party with us goldy locks?" the first sputtered.
    "Hmmm … I don't like to share with other women, will it just be the three of us?" I flashed the dazzling smile of mischief across my features, waiting on an answer. "Yeah.. Yes, it can totally just be the three of us.. Ummm?" he asked a little puzzled, "Violet Love, the names Violet.. Lead the way, my handsome young men…" Squeezing between the two to keep them upright and walking they led me to a warehouse before I could ask the second tall muscular man spoke " We rent the loft above, it's actually pretty spacious.." "Wonderful, I always enjoy more space to play!"
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None Empty Re: Don't Start None ~ Won't be None

Post by Violet Rose Asher Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Entering the loft they offered me a little 'Jack Daniels' taking it with a grin,I pretended to pound the shot, slinking up to the first young man "How old are you Babe?" wistfully fluttering my lashes. The squeaky voice faltered for a moment before answering "21 Violet...why?" Ignoring his question I continued "and your friend? How old is he?" He looked over at his friend pounding 3 fingers of Jack "Violet, I'm 23 and the names Adam, you're clinging to Dean at the moment.. You want to party or what?" Adam asked coming up behind me. Leaning my head back along his shoulder as his hands grazed up the side of my body, thumbs lightly dancing around the aeroles. I purred in response "Maybe a little of both, if that's alright?" Both Adam and Dean moaned at the same time. "So where's the bedroom boys? I like to stretch out to play ..." Right this way Dean said scooping me up into his arms. Carrying me to the other side of the loft hidden from view by a partial wall. "Nice, put me down Dean." I gazed into his eyes "I'm going to get you nice and hard, promise that you'll love it, then I'll be taking a little drink from the vein, don't make a sound other than you fucking love it, okay, if you do, I'll kill you." He nodded. "Good Boy" releasing all the clothing I had into a neat pile before Adam could even take a step. "lay down on the bed Dean, in the middle" He did as he was told, making sure the young man was straining hard, veins strumming almost screaming in need, I took him down the back of my thoat, lightly scraping him with my fangs. His moans drove me further, I was contemplating letting him actually slip over the edge before dinner. I heard Dean sneak up behind me, he began roaming his fingers all over my body, his fingers slipping between my folds, working me into a frenzy. I was already worked up, and lord knows I love a good hard proper fuck! Dean entered all at once, but such a sad showing, I was really hoping for more, needle dicks, just didn't do it for me. I let Adam cum hard before striking his vein, draining him dry, his moaning the only sound to be heard, other than the idiot who was attempting to fuck me. He never knew what hit him, poor stupid bastard. I'd turned and struck his neck before he could move, his dick becoming more limp with each passing second. I waited until just a hint of a heartbeat could be heard, then snatched the last spark.

Showering before redressing, I walked out as though nothing had changed, pulling my cell I called the local cleaners. "Yeah, hey it's Violet. Yeah, know it's late, but I've got two boys that need to visit the swamp. Yes now, what the fuck do you think I pay you idiots for?? I'll send a bonus along with next months check. Yeah, thanks, bu buy."

Returning home, refreshed and full of energy, the next night at work, perhaps i'd be okay, as long as I didn't piss Sookie off, life should be good. The Kind had his own playthings to occupy his time, and as long as I kept my hunting to the NOLA area, all should be good. With a wicked fanged grin, I laid down in my silky comfort that was my underground bunker/bedroom. Like a hatch on a submarine, I could close and lock it from the inside. Sleep took me over withing moments....
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None Empty Fleet week

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Needing to hunt again and NOLA the only decent place to fuck and feed, I headed down that way. Stopping in at my favorite watering hole I heard a little hubbub about a small Fleet week, ship came in and they'd be in soon...

Mouth watering as I flashed down to the docks in a blink of an eye; Sailors Mhhh ... they always had a fairly unique taste, that small bite of salt air, mixed with whatever they drank. Giddy over making it before anyone had the chance to hit a bar, I picked a group of three rather muscular, handsome young men. Walking up giving them a cheeky grin, bat of the lashes, and sway of my hips. "Hello boys? Fancy a drink?" Holding all three in my thrall while I glamoured them to party with me for the evening, I waited while sending them in to the liquor store. Coming out with Godiva Chocolate liquor, Godiva Caramel liquor and Blueberry schnapps, I took all three to one of my contacts hotels, I'd be able to play and have clean up services for the same low price.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None Empty Fleet Week 2.0

Post by Violet Rose Asher Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 am

When I was human, I loved fresh picked blueberries; and Christmas was always a treat with Chocolate and homemade caramels. So now the closet I can get is spiking my humans, making sure they didn't imbibe anything else. Each of the young men had a different flavor that I made sure they'd drink. Purring as the first young man, who just so happened to remind of a Scruffy Chris Evans, chugged back the blueberrie schnapps, he was well ahead of the other two. "We'll be back in a few guys, make your selves at home, and keeping drinking that sweetness!"

Gently tugging the Chris Evans look alike into the bedroom by his little Sailor knot/tie, I shoved him up into the middle of the bed. "Holy Shit Violet, you're a strong little thing!" Grinning as I swayed to the bed, slowly peeling each layer of clothing from my body as I grew closer. "Oh Baby, you've NO idea!" Quickly yanking his boots off, "I suggest you get rid of the rest of your clothing, before I rip it from your body..." Watching him raise that uniform top, his chisled chest and ripped 12 pack hand my fangs dropping in an instant. As he lay back on the navy and burgendy comforter bed, unbuckling his belt, lifting his hips and shimming out of his pants, I snatched them tossing them with the rest of his uniform. What a welcome sight, this young man was built like an Adonis with a package to match. Damn I love my life! Climbing aboard before flipping him over onto me, I was so ready and wet for him, he attemped a little drunken foreplay, to which I pretended it was wonderful, before I pulled him in deep, wrapping both arms and legs around him. His deep short strokes, he wouldn't last long. As he came, I struck sinking deep into his jugular savoring the delicious taste of Blueberry, as he came harder, moaning in pleasure he'd not known before. I decided I might keep him around and stopped before out right killing him. Gently lifting him, I laid him upon the couch, covering him up, after giving him a few sips of my blood and healing the fang marks for good measure.

Strutting out to the 'living room' where the other two hotties sat, their bottles almost empty, I couldn't help but giggle just a tad. I loved the combo of Chocolate and Caramel! "Boys, won't you both join me for a little while?" They both raised from the little table, weble wobbling their way towards the bedroom. The first looked somewhat like James McAvoy only with striking green eyes, and the second like a very buff Jensen Ackles! "Boys, get naked and get your yummy asses on that bed, NOW" growling the last. Leaping from half way across the room I landed inbetween them on the bed. Hands began to roam, sandwitched int the middle I took small sips from both, savoring the combo of the two mixed together, my bloodlust took over, I had planned on letting all three go to begin with, but before I knew it, I was slipping and sliding, draining McAvoy while riding him, and once he was empty I turned my attentions solely on Ackles, taking every bit he had left. Shaking my head, there was nothing left to same, both bodies had bite marks down the length of their torso's and thighs. There was NO way in Hell I was turning any of them, I don't do progeny, not yet anyways. Someday perhaps I'll met someone who'll peak my interest, just hasn't happened yet.

Calling down to the front desk to let them know I had two bodies to be cleaned, and that the young man sleeping on the couch, needed to remain breathing, to please put him in a room, with the norm shot of Vitamin V and Iron administered before he woke, a large breakfast sent up, and that they'd never seen anyone other than him. He would believe it all some funky dream. He'd figure that he was ruffied, but made it to the hotel, he had no marks on him, other than the bruise that would be caused to hide the shot marks.

After showering and redressing I walked out, leaving my payment in cash at the front desk, thanking them for their services, and waited for the Valet to bring my car around. Hopping in, I sped back home to Shreveport, climbing down into my bunker, spinning the hatch door shut for the say before snuggling in for the day. Licking my lips, I could still taste the smooth yummy combo or chocolate and caramel. Gods bless the Navy!

Sponsored content

Don't Start None ~ Won't be None Empty Re: Don't Start None ~ Won't be None

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am