For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Night time Protest

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Night time Protest Empty Night time Protest

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm

After William had left her dorm room she laid on her bed and dressed in the over-sized shirt she had, it was so comfortable. She sat on the hardwood floor and thought about William.

Night time Protest 9qfx4h

The way he blushed, and his kiss....her thoughts were disrupted by her cell phone ringing. Rushing to it hoping it was William calling her to maybe talk more about Stargate, she couldn't wait to go with him to meet the cast. Instead it was one of her fellow protesters, then she remembered Nora and how she'd left her at the protest earlier. Answering her cell, she listened to Billy talk about a protest going on in downtown Shreveport. A chemical plant testing on animals! No..no way. "I'll be there...give me 20 minutes!" She quickly dressed and rushed to her car, planning to call Nora on the way but realizing she left her cell.

Pam headed to downtown Shreveport where they planned to meet, only she mixed up the directions and ended up...on the wrong end. She sat in the parking lot of a well lit club and tried to remember the name of the plant.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Night time Protest Empty Re: Night time Protest

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Sam grit his teeth as he left the club run by Sookie in Shreveport. He decided to drop by and offer her a reward if she could track down the asshole who was killing vampires left and right, also he wanted to get away from Luna. Seeing her face look at him with that saddened expression, thinking she was the only woman he slept with. Hah. So human. Human feelings annoyed him, they were so....sensitive. He noticed a car sitting in the lot and a pretty blonde sitting in the driver side seeming to be talking to herself. He arched a brow and placed his hands in his pockets, watching her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Deciding to just turn around and go back to the dorms, she tried to start her car. It wouldn't turn over. Great. Wonderful. No cell to call triple A either. Getting out of her car, she kicked her door out of frustration and it closed and groaned as the metal rubbed against one another. She leaned against it and folded her arms, trying to figure out what to do. Smelling something...odd...dangerous, she turned and saw a man in a suit. Oh he could help. Ignoring the weird feelings to run that she got she waved her arm. "Excuse me sir?!?! Can I use your phone?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm

He smirked and watched her. What a hot little number she was, and he was imagining having her in many ways. He could hear her heart beat and his mouth watered. The breeze in the air pushed her scent towards him at the same time she waved at him. His nostrils flared and his fangs dropped as he realized what this specimen was...a fairy. Not full, but the half that was smelled awful sweet. And...oh yes. He licked his lips, virgin at that. He'd have his cake and eat it too. She began to approach him asking about a cell phone when he sped to her, pressing her body against the trunk of her car. Closing his eyes and inhaling deeply as the blouse she wore revealed her nice, firm bosom. "Well, good evening." He said with a fanged grin, holding her wrists behind her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 pm

She let out a small scream when he approached her...at a fast speed she didn't even see coming. Vampire. She had never ever seen one before...until now. Her fear was immense, her hands being held tightly behind her back, she could barely move. Looking into his eyes as he inched closer to her and smelled her. "P-p-please, let me go sir? Please? I...I...won't tell anyone." She begged him, fearing for her life. Seeing his fangs only gave her more fear. Tears falling from her eyes as she tried not to struggle because his grip only got tighter.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"Mmm innocent one are we? That's okay, I like taking that innocence. But you're gonna be a good girl and listen aren't you?" The fear mixed with her fairy scent, topped with her virgin blood gave him an instant hard on. His free hand glided across her hip as she squirmed at his touch. "Oh you like that?" He grinned and swallowed, wanting so bad to taste this little piece of work. Picking up her leg with his free hand to run along her inner thigh and up her skirt. School girl...how nice. Feeling his way up, he ran a few fingers across the top of her panties and licked his lips. "Mmm nice."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Pam's breath caught as he touched her in a place no other man ever had. She pressed her lips together and closed her eyes praying it would all be over soon. "Please, I'm begging you..." She said as tears fell from her eyes. She was scared, really scared and he seemed to like that. "Just do what you must and let me go, please."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

"Begging me? Hmmm...what a lovely offer. Do what I must?" He slipped a finger into her panties and then into her core, watching her reaction. Slightly aroused at that, he was liking this more and more. He scored big tonight and she'd make for a lovely dinner.

"Virgin fairies are my favorite." He said before striking her neck and pulling her blood into his mouth. Virgin, fae, fear, arousal, all of it mixing into the sweetest most perfect blend. It would take to long to break her in, so he'd settle for a meal and find a nice lay later.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm

She squirmed and shrieked when he slipped a finger into her making her eyes widen. It felt good, but she didn't want to do this not with him, not with a vampire. "Please stop!" She pleaded. He didn't care, he continued and then sank his fangs into her neck as she screamed out. Covering her mouth with his hand as he continued to drain her. Soon feeling weak and seeing lights in her vision as he pulled her blood into his mouth. "Will...iam..." Was her last word before she went limp in his arms.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm

He sucked her completely dry, felt her go limp in his arms and grinned as he licked his lips and chin free from her blood. "Delicious." He carried her lifeless body to the back seat of her car and threw her inside, closing the doors. He dusted his hands off and smirked as he headed for his awaiting limo, maybe Luna could satisfy his other needs...maybe not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 am