For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Once upon a time...

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Once upon a time... Empty Once upon a time...

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:11 pm

He grinned as he held the woman's hair in his hands. Her husband laid on the floor, blood pooling around his body. She cried and pleaded to be let go. "Aw, no Cher...the fun has only just started." The year was 1988, he had just begun his fun in Louisiana. An offer was made to give him the title of King of Louisiana and he smiled and accepted. As he traveled through Shreveport, he left a trail of blood that would never lead to him. "Mommy?" A small voice broke his concentration as he turned to see a little girl watching him with tears in her eyes as she looked from him to her father. "Well hello little girl...what's your name?" Her mother screamed out, "Run Luna! Run!" He pulled her hair to silence her, then turned back to look at the little girl and saw no one. She was no more than five years old and he remembered her name. He stooped down to be eye level with the woman and snarled. "I'll make sure to treat your daughter right when she's older. I'll fuck her everyday, I drink her blood and I'll make sure she listens like a good girl." With that he sank his fangs into her neck as she let out a shrill scream. Within minutes she lay lifeless in his arms. Luna...he'd find her one day. One day.

-Present Day-

He held up the necklace that Luna's mother wore and grinned. She really was the spitting image of her mother. He opened his desk drawer and tossed it in, closing it and standing. He re-buttoned his suit jacket and proceeded to find Luna, he was quite hungry.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am