For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Taylor and Sawyer

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Taylor and Sawyer Empty Taylor and Sawyer

Post by Bill Compton Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 pm

"What can I get for you?" a waitress approached Bill as he slid into a booth at Merlotte's Bar and Grill. He had never seen her before, scanning the bar, he could not see Sookie or Jessica, it must be their night off. Leaning forward onto the table he caught the gaze of the waitress.

"True Blood, AB Positive. Thank you" he said in a gracious manner.

"Anything else?" she asked as she jotted down his order.

"I have two guests arriving shortly, and I am unsure of their drinks" he said politely.

"Alright. I shall bring your order over" she smiled, Bill laughed, the waitress was wearing a shirt to tight for her, her face plastered with far too much make-up, woman today. Bill loved the natural look, just the way Kiara or Sookie would wear make-up, simple, yet elegant.

He heard the microwave ping signaling that his True Blood was ready, as he heard the door to Merlotte's open and two large men walked in. Bill knew them to be who he was waiting for. Sawyer and Taylor.

As they both walked towards him, it appears that the rumors that Bill heard were true. As they both stood by the booth.

"Bill Compton?" one of them said.

"Yes" Bill looked on.

"Sawyer, and this is Taylor...May we sit down?" Sawyer asked.

"Yes please" Bill stood out of respect as they both slid into the booth opposite him, just as a waitress brought Bill his blood.

"What can I get for you gentlemen?" she asked, clearly in awe of their size and physique.

"Two club soda's thank you" Taylor said and watched as she scurried off to fetch their drinks and returned as she seemed transfixed by them both.

Bill looked on at them both, they were both firmly built, Sawyer was dark skinned and presented himself well, as did Taylor. Their reputations proceeds them both, and he could see why they were in such high demand. They were both were's and had the healing ability as a vampire, they were excellent as their jobs and Bill needed them on his staff. With Victor Madden still out on the loose and his sights still set on Kiara, he only wanted the best to protect her when he was unavailable.

Sawyer
    Taylor and Sawyer Crimin10

Taylor
    Taylor and Sawyer Lincol10

"Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice" Bill said in a well oiled manner.

"You are very persistent Mr Compton" Sawyer smirked at him.

"I do apologize. I have someone very precious that I would like you to protect. I am sure you are aware of Victor Madden?" he quizzed.

"We are aware of him, but we cannot disclose information" Taylor spoke in a rugged tone.

"Yes I apologize. So my employee tells me that you have made some requests?" Bill quizzed.

"Yes. It's standard procedure for each of our clients. And we require a place of residence and you are aware of our payments" Sawyer prodded.

"I am aware, and i have plenty of space at my home to accommodate you and your payments shall be met"

Taylor and Sawyer turned to each other and seemed to be having a silent conversation between them both as Taylor turned to look at Bill.

"We accept your proposal, and the time period shall be based on a six month period time. And we shall look at an extension after that. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Thank you" Bill beamed, he had achieved what he wanted.

"Now out of curiosity, who is it we are protecting?" Sawyer asked.

"A very special person, Ms Kiara Griffen" Bill said in a quieter tone, not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

"Ms Griffen, I have heard the name before" Sawyer frowned curiously.

"She shall be at my home tonight. If you would like to accompany me home. I shall introduce you formally"

"We have something we must attend to, but we shall join you in precisely an hour"

"Of course. If you excuse me. I have a meeting I must attend. I assume you have directions?" he quizzed further.

"We do" he said sternly.

"Then I shall see you both in an hour" Bill nodded and stood from the booth and nodded to them both as he walked across to the bar and he dropped a few notes on the bar to pay for the drinks.

He would need to inform Kiara of this new change, he could only imagine what she would think of him hiring her personal body guards. This could only go down well...He hoped.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 am