For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hello There

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Hello  There Empty Hello There

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm

I said ORDER UP, SOOK! Where's ya head girl? Dayum. <she winced and looked over at Lafayette; he looked like he was beyond stressed and worryin' about who knows what.>

Sorry, sorry! <she called as she grabbed the tray and spun on her heel to take it to the table. A bunch of people from the Descendants of the Glorious Dead were there for dinner, talking about the war and this and that, remembering when Bill had spoke the night that..... She shook her head; no need to remember bad things right now.>

Hey ya'll, sorry 'bout the wait. You need anything else? <she looked over her shoulder again and frowned, shaking her head softly. She was losing it, had to be. There was no way that Rene nor Debbie were hanging out in the bar. They were..... She closed her eyes tight, counted to ten and opened them. There. Nothing to see, everything was fine.>

Got-dammit, Sook, hurry yo' shit up! I gots places to go, people to see and money to be made. Order-fuckin'-UP! <she winced, again, and ran to get the order. Lafayette stared at her and shook his head> Don't know what the hell is goin' on in that pretty blonde head o' yours, butcha need to get it in the game. Ya heard? Shit.... bitches messin' with my groove when I'm tryna get shit done. <she watched him go off on his little rampage and sighed, turning on her heel to take the plate to Maxine.>

BOO

<she screamed at the top of her lungs and dropped the plate, hot gumbo splashing her legs and scalding her skin; she just stared straight ahead into ice blue, angry eyes.>

Best pick up the mess you've made, Sookie. Don't want anyone to know what you've done. Look, you missed a tooth!

<she screamed again and fell to the floor, staring straight ahead.> Shit. Shit, shit, SHIT! <she closed her eyes tight again and opened them, her heart pounding when the woman still stood there in front of her, staring at her with those eyes..... Debbie Pelt. The woman that tried to kill her numerous times. The woman that shot her best friend in the head. The woman she killed in her kitchen.>

<she shook her head again and stood, rushing to get a mop and get the floor clean before anyone got hurt. It was going to be a long, long night.>

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:16 pm