For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Complications

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Complications Empty Complications

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Sam wiped the bar down and looked around seeing the customers enjoy their food, drinks and socializing. Sookie was acting strange, she seemed tense and distracted. He knew something was really wrong when she dropped the hot bowl of gumbo. Rushing over to help her clean it up, he suggested low that she take a break in his office. She nodded, fighting back tears and rushed off to take a break. Maybe hearing everyone's thoughts was just too much tonight.

"I'm here to speak to Sam Merlotte. I hear he owns this....place" He turned and watched as a blonde spoke to Arlene. "Can I say who's lookin' for him?" Arlene asked professionally, the woman narrowed her eyes. Her voice, her face...she looked familiar. "Just tell him someone who needs to talk to him now...right now, red." Arlene looked as if she'd punch that woman or give her what for. He stepped forward to make his presence known.

-Lookin' for Sam? How can I help ya ma'am?-

"Oh, look at you trying to act like prince fucking charming...you murderer!!"

His eyes widened and he grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the front exit, continuing to the back of his jeep that sat parked at his trailer. Luna was inside and he remembered looking back at the light on and pulled her arm farther away by the bar. Music and chatter would cover their conversation. He placed his hands on his waist and looked at her. -And just who the hell are you?-

She just grinned at him and placed her hand on her hip. "Don't remember me, Sam?" He narrowed his eyes, concentrating. Running his hand through his hair, tousling it more. He let out a sigh and shook his head. -I can't place you, but you do look familiar. Listen, you can't just come into my bar and call me a murderer, I don't even know you...who did I kill exactly?-

"My.Sister." She said coldly. He tried to put it all together, tried to make sense of it all. "Your sister?" He chuckled nervously, -I don't know what the hell you're talking about.-
    "She told me all about you, she told me how you would steal things without being detected. How you were like a lovesick puppy. I know you killed her. I have proof." He cocked a brow and grinned. -Proof hmm, when you still won't tell me who you're talking about.- "Charlene...you remember her don't you. She and her fiance' Jon went missing in 2003, and I know she was conning you. I'm the one who taught her how. Now she's missing and you own a bar... coincidence?"

His mind went to that place and time he was in 2003. The night he accidentally shot Charlene. He loved her, was in love with her. And the whole time she'd been scamming him with her boyfriend. His anger got the better of him and he went back for his money. It was all he had left to make a life for himself. It had been an accident. -And just what proof do you have? I don't know what you're talking about.- He tried to stay cool as he spoke. "That I'll keep to myself. But...I'm willing to make a deal. 50 thousand and you'll never see me again."

-You're fuckin' crazy.- He said before turning his back to her about to walk away...then he heard Charlene's voice. {If..*sniffle* If I go missing, it was him. He killed me, Kim...he would have done it. *cries* Don't ever forget...it would have been him. I'm scared Kim...so scared.} Shutting her phone closed she grinned. "That was a voicemail from my sister warning me that if she were to go missing....you are the one to blame. Now I can just bring this to the cops...or you can be a good boy and get me my money." He growled and turned to face her, anger surging through him. With that she turned and walked into the darkness.

Complications Tumblr_m5wiodwfu21rnuzwy

He inhaled slowly and deeply, trying to calm down. That bitch...some nerve she had. But the recording on her phone...Damnit, after everything he'd sacrificed to be where he was now, to have Luna. 50 grand was all he had left. Making his way to the trailer, he opened the door and shut it a little harder than he wanted. His eyes met Luna's.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Complications Empty Re: Complications

Post by Luna Garza Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 pm

She was irate. Here she was, her stomach growing with his child and here he was cavorting with some woman!

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him with a raised brow. "Care to elaborate who that was?" That bastard! He was just another Marcus. That woman..... UGH!
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm

-Her? Oh...she was interested in work. I told her we weren't hiring but she's relentless.- He said and grinned, inching closer to her, placing a hand on each of her hips and going to kiss her. She tensed up and didn't look inviting to a kiss.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm

She stared at him and stepped back, shaking her head. "Nuh uh. Sam Merlotte, you tell me who she was and don't fucking lie to me, alright? I had enough of that shit with Marcus and I'll be damned if I deal with it from you."

Why didn't she think of this? Why didn't she see the signs when they first started dating; he was Marcus in a Sam suit. Working with those young girls at the bar, never hiring anybody ugly, making them wear those tight shirts and shorty shorts. She looked down at her stomach and placed her hands on it protectively, staring at him with anger in her eyes.

"You gonna beat me and leave me high and dry, too? If so, at least wait until the baby is here." Shook her head and closed her eyes, breathing deep through her nose and out her mouth, trying to calm herself down.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

He blinked hard making sure he'd heard her right, she was accusing him of being like Marcus. This wasn't happening. -Baby, do you...you really think I'd do that?- He spoke softly and halfway in disbelief. Pressing his lips together as he stepped back and shook his head. -After all we been through, after all....after everything, Luna. You still compare me to that asshole.- He ran both hands through his hair and over his face.

-I can't deal with this right now...I just can't.- He sighed and placed his hands on his waist shaking his head. -You wanna believe that you go right ahead...but I'll be there to prove you wrong. Very.Wrong.- With that he turned and walked out the trailer, slamming the door behind him.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

"GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE, SAM MERLOTTE!"

She threw the closest thing to her, the pint of ice cream she had been eating only moments earlier, at the door and let out a loud shriek when it splattered on the wall.

Freaking MEN! And hormones. A sigh slipped from her lips again and she collapsed on the sofa, putting her face in her hands and trying to breathe to calm herself down.

Told you that you wouldn't find another man. Not one that can tolerate you and your moods. Didn't I? DIDN'T I, LUNA?!

She shook her head and winced before laying on the couch and pulling her blanket up over her head, a hand absently rubbing her stomach the entire time. "Its okay, Peanut. I got you. I'm all you need. Mama's here..... And I'm not going nowhere."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 pm