For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

SATURDAY NIGHT {MARCH 17TH}

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

SATURDAY NIGHT {MARCH 17TH} Empty SATURDAY NIGHT {MARCH 17TH}

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

SATURDAY NIGHT {MARCH 17TH} Empty Re: SATURDAY NIGHT {MARCH 17TH}

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 pm

*I watched as Viktoria slid down the pole using her thighs. I licked my lips in anticipation as she continued to wow the crowd with her sultry moves. Truth is I had never let my heart be open to the idea that maybe I could be in love. It was an impossible feat to imagine. Me...in love. My eyes and mouth wandered to other places sporadically and even as I was not proud of it, it was just my nature. Could I be monogamous with miss Ivanov? Only time would tell...and we both had unlimited amounts of that. *
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Viki Dancing

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her... She was watching me from across the club and there was hunger in her eyes; not for the bottle of Royal she was holding, but for me. It never ceased to amaze me how I could feel so strongly for her. I knew, even though I didn't want to admit it, that I wouldn't have her affections forever; well, I would have some but not all. We were vampires, let's face it. By nature we are not monogamous. But dear goddess, what I wouldn't give to be able to stay with her always.

I met her eyes across the club and grinned as I licked my fangs and spun around the pole, wishing it were her that I was touching and not that stupid, cold piece of metal.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

*I watched intently as she twirled, her long brown hair flying all over. I inhaled deep to take in her scent from across the room. My hunger grew for her. Hunger in my gut, my loins and my heart. I wanted to kiss her lips, hold her body, and taste her. I held my glass of Royal tighter and within seconds heard a CRUNCH sound. The wine glass dropped to the ground as I looked at the cut on my hand. If there were any drainers in the bar I would soon be a target. Letting out a loud "SHIT" I looked at her once more and flashed to my office to heal*
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I frowned as she took off as I had no idea what had happened, but then I caught the scent of her blood.... fresh blood. My fangs dropped lower and I hopped off of the pole. "I'm taking a break," I said to Yvetta and motioned to the stage for her to take my place.

Faster than a human, but not at full vamp speed, I took off for Pam's office; I didn't want for an answer, but barreled in and went right to her at her desk. "Let me see," I said quietly as I held my hand out for hers.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

*I looked up at her as she came rushing in, and demanded to see my hand that was healing. I shook my head* It's fine...its fine. See, almost healed. Your fans are waiting. *I looked back down at my paperwork and grabbed the pen and started to work on payroll. I wasn't mad at her, but I was annoyed that I hadn't seen her in weeks because of her seemingly bad habit of disappearing off to places and returning like nothing happened.*
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm

I looked at her and raised a brow before stepping back and putting my hands on my hips. "What did I do?" I reached over and pulled the pen from her hands, throwing it so hard across the room that it stuck halfway into the wall.

She continued to ignore me and that caused ME to become annoyed. "Yvetta is on stage. Now tell me what the fuck is wrong with you? Did I do something?" I couldn't recall having done anything; well, there was that one woman I drained a couple weeks ago, but surely that wasn't it. I hadn't even kissed her, just seduced her into going to the VIP booth at a club in Baton Rouge, so that couldn't be it.

"Seriously, I'm confused."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

*I arched a brow and tilted my head as I looked up at her pleading eyes* After all we been through....You leave for days at a time not telling me where you are or if you're okay. *I stood and walked over to my mirror upset at myself for showing too much about how I cared.* Not like I care or anything, just pissed me off that you just run off
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

She cared. It shocked me more than it should have and the smile that spread to my face was bright enough to light up the darkest of caves.

"You missed me?" I asked as I walked behind her, still smiling, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I looked in the mirror and smiled at her, knowing she could see me. It was probably driving her nuts having me so close, but honestly? I didn't care. "I'm sorry. I just..." I sighed and looked in the mirror at our reflections as my smile faded a bit. "I thought you could care less about where I was."

I turned my head slightly and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before looking back in the mirror and watching her, trying to gauge some sort of reaction.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 pm

*I stared blankly at her as I stopped applying my lipstick. I did care, but I didn't want her to know that. Things like this I was never good at, nor have I learned how to become better at. Or it could be the guilt of feeding from Yvetta and wanting to do more. It could be the fact that it happened more than once. Was this something I was supposed to tell her. I looked back at her in the mirror and smirked.* Well, I only missed you a little. *I rolled my eyes and turned around cupping her face in my hands and kissing her wet lips. Her scent and taste made me want to have my way with her right there. Picking up her legs as they wrapped around me I moved her to my desk and ripped her bar off. Letting out a growl I watched for her reaction*
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped me as she all but tossed me on the desk; I looked up at her and met her eyes. "Just a little, huh? Right, I believe that."

I growled as she tore off my bra then put my hands in her hair and pulled her face to mine; my fangs grazed her bottom lip, drawing the slightest bit of blood, and I licked at it until I thought I would go crazy. "I missed you more than a little, Pam." I mumbled against her lips as my hands moved from her head down her back to grip her ass..
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

*I crawled on top of her and began to suck at her pert nipples as she arched her back and growled. Suddenly I heard the door open and Yvetta say "Pam, I---nevermind" I growled and sighed as Viktoria looked up at Yvetta then back at me. This...was not good. "I see you're uh--busy. I'll come back later" I didn't know why she was here but I did know that Vik would rip her throat out if she knew I desired her. Or that I once had sexual relations with her. I felt bad that I hadn't told Viktoria what happened a few weeks ago. I quickly stood and began to button my cashmere blouse. She looked at me confused. I just waved and hand and shook my head. "I...I just can't do this with interruptions. Sorry." She frowned and I could see in her eyes she was pissed...and hurt. She looked at me seductively and I had to turn away*
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

That was.... odd. I couldn't help but notice the immediate difference in the air as Yvetta had come in the room; should I mention it? The scent of Pam's arousal had gotten stronger when she had looked at her and the scent of Yvetta's arousal was still lingering in the air. I cut my eyes to Pam's back and started to say something, but changed my mind.

"I'll leave you alone then. Have a good night," I said as I stood; there was no point in putting my bra back on as I was just going to get naked again when I went back onstage. I stopped at the door, willing her to even insinuate a tiny bit that she wanted me to stay, but she didn't. I shook my head and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind me.

I passed Yvetta who looked at me slightly fearfully and I frowned as I made may way back to the stage. Something... wasn't right. At all. "Fuck it," I thought as I got back on the stage and did what I did best; at least when I was on stage, people weren't afraid to look at me. At least I didn't have to worry about them breaking my heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:11 pm