For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Am Doing This For Sookie

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Am Doing This For Sookie Empty I Am Doing This For Sookie

Post by Bill Compton Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Bill had finally received word from Zafrina *Queen of Oklahoma* that she was accepting his new proposal and that she had fully released Eric Northman of her 'marriage proposal' and that he was now taking his place, and within 100 years he would marry the Queen and/or relocate to Oklahoma, hoping to take Jessica with him, but he had yet to talk to her about that. Also he had been avoiding the situation with Kiara, wishing to forget the whole deal, but he needed Northman in Louisiana. He needed to know that if anything happened to him that he could rely on Eric to make sure things went how they both discussed if things went wrong, he needed to know that both Jessica and Kiara had somewhere were they could go if things were wrong, he needed to trust that they would be safe. He knew that if Eric has no other choice but to marry the Queen, it would leave Sookie un-protected, at risk of another vampire finding out what she was, and as much as he loved Kiara, he still cared very deeply about Sookie Stackhouse, she had been his first love, his first everything at love, well what a vampire could experience as 'love'. Hired to find a place in her heart and then exploit it, but he found that he could not do it, he had grown to love her, wanting to marry her. But he was doing this for Sookie, knowing that he had not seen her since his 'episode' in the Authority, to be honest he had been avoiding making contact with her, ashamed at what he had put her through, hurting in ways her never thought possible.

By Vampire Law, as Sookie and Eric were married, he would have to approach Sookie with Eric's permission, but he thought Eric would over see it this once. Although he knew that Sookie would be with Eric now, he now stood outside her home, seeing that all the lights were off and not being able to hear a thing, pure and utter silence filled around him. Climbing the old wooden steps with a bunch of her favorite flowers in his grasp, he wanted to leave them, and sometime soon he wished to speak with her. Placing them by her door, with a small card inscribed 'I am sorry. Bill'

I Am Doing This For Sookie Pink_o10

He hoped that one day, he would be able to make things up to her, unknown that he was willing to take Eric's place marrying the Queen of Oklahoma so that she had someone to love, someone to protect her, someone to be there for her in ways that he never could. He was doing this for Sookie.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm