For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Careful Planning

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Careful Planning  Empty Careful Planning

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I stand behind the bar tending to a few unfortunate paying customers. Unfortunate, because all they seem to be doing is gossiping about the latest events in their lives and how other people will react to it. I roll my eyes in disgust and turn away from them. As I turn away from them, I look around the bar and notice how polished everything had looked after all the repairs. Apart of me felt guilty for having wrecked my brother's establishment. The other part of me deems me a fool for feeling any sort of guilt. After all, I was provoked by that fool, William Compton. I snarl at the mention of his name in my thoughts. I then began to remember Darius and him being here during the fight. I wondered where he had gone off to, why he never said goodbye. Of course it wasn't any surprise to me, Darius was that kind of vampire, appearing and disappearing whenever he felt it was appropriate without even saying a single word sometimes.

I turned to re-stock the shelf of True Bloods so we could sell this month's last supply. As I turned around to grab the bottles that had been resting on the surface of the bar, I notice William Compton's progeny, Jessica, enter in from the front entrance of Fangtasia. I smirked at the sight of her and wondered if she'd heard about my encounter with her maker and if she was here to avenge him. Either way, I was more than eager to serve her, to see just exactly what she came here for. My smirk grew even wider the moment she noticed me. Jessica made her way over towards the bar and sat down in the chair directly across from where I had been standing. " Well, hello, Jessica. What brings you to Fangtasia on this lovely evening?" I ask sadistically.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Careful Planning  Empty Re: Careful Planning

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

I needed a break from it all, I wanted to hunt fresh blood and the best place for that was Fangtasia. I just hoped I could stay in control of myself. Bill had called me but I didn't answer, I still wasn't ready to face him and see his disappointment in me. Shocking he hadn't summoned me against my will, he had to know about my human father by now...he had to. I strolled into Fangtasia and took a seat at the bar to scan the area for my meal when I heard her British accent. Nora....

"What brings every vampire to Fangtasia?" I said back, noting her sarcastic tone. Rolling my eyes at her, I blamed her partially for bringing Bill down the "Holy Lilith" path, and also I heard about her attacking him. And the way she looked at Quinn...I still wasn't buying that they just knew one another...I was still suspicious.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

My smirk grew even wider at this little vampire's back-sass. I raise a brow mockingly at her question. " It certainly isn't because of this disgusting synthetic substitute, I can assure you that, Ms. Hamby. They are here for the True Blood." I wink back at her. I could tell by her glare directed at me that she was well aware of my encounter with her maker and with that, my smirk turned up into a devilish smile. " Is there something wrong, Jessica?" I ask coldly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I glared at her, so irritated with her and her damn accent. I could see why Pam disliked her. She was snobby. Ever since I'd been summoned...no taken against my will to the Authority, she was all high and mighty head over heels for Lilith. Her and that stupid Salome ruined Bill and he was JUST NOW becoming normal, back to his old self. I would never let her ruin or corrupt him again. "There is absolutely nothing wrong, Just stay away from Bill and Quinn and there won't be. You may be older than me, but trust me I have nothing more to lose. It's all your fault he went bat shit crazy in New Orleans and I refuse to let you corrupt him again! He probably has an extra vile laying around just because of you and your lies!"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 pm

I could feel the anger from within this baby vampire. I let out a small chuckle at her accusations and threats. I leaned forward with the surface of my palms resting on the bar. " Listen here, little vampire, your maker came to us willingly, so it is not all my fault as you claim it to be. As for Quinn, him and I have been friends for years, why would you demand my presence to not be seen around him?" I ask sternly with a brow raised. "If you think I'm a threat to your relationship with him, than you are far more ignorant than your maker." I chuckle once more at the thoughts of this baby vampire. "And furthermore, Ms. Hamby, whatever William Compton does now, has nothing to do with me. I no longer pledge my loyalty to the authority. My loyalties lie elsewhere. If your maker does have an extra vile left somewhere in your home, than that is his own doing. I guess he hasn't completely given up on Lilith, now has he?" I ask coldly with a smirk reappearing on my face, knowing that this baby vampire has given me more than enough information about her maker, William Compton.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

My anger got the better of me and I acted before I could think. Her words were like knives and I tried to hold back, I did...but that part of my impulse control lost and I found my hand coming up and meeting the side of her face with a hard smack. Vampires and humans all stopped talking and dancing, a few gasped and a few laughed. I narrowed my eyes at her and waited for her to do her worst, I was not in the mood for her.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 pm

I could feel her anger growing and almost instantly, I felt the back of her hand meet the cold pale skin of my face. I turned my head back to look at her and grinned. " Now, Ms. Hamby, you wouldn't want to do that. Not after everything that happened between your maker and I. Certainly not here, in my brother's establishment. So I suggest you rethink your actions and continue on with the night without this becoming more than it needs to be. Got it?" I met her gaze. " Also, Ms. Hamby, if you happen to return here and hit me again, I can assure you that I will do more than just talk to you. Be careful with whom you initiate contact with, because I'm certain your maker wouldn't be too happy about you causing a scene especially if he has some secrets he's keeping hidden from the rest of us. Don't you think?" My grin forms into a tedious smirk, knowing I've won this one.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm

I felt my body shake with anger, listening to her threats and unable to calm myself. "Fuck you, Lady." I spat out hard and turned on my heel, grabbing the nearest fangbanger by the shirt and pulling him out the door. He had a huge grin on his face and I'd enjoy draining him...and leaving him right on Nora's door step. I'm sure Eric wouldn't take too kindly to hearing his sister going on a killing spree, at HIS establishment. I smirk as I walk out the door with him, thinking of other ways to get her out of this town. Away from Bill, away from Quinn...away from me. I didn't trust her as far as I could throw her and I would not allow her to hurt Bill. Secrets...she said Bill had secrets. What did she know that I didn't know...or was she just lying. I growled low at the thought and headed for the alley, slamming him against the brick wall. "Oh you gonna bite me? mmm Oh yeah baby...bite me hard." He tilted his head for me to have access to his neck. I didn't hesitate, sinking my fangs into his neck and pulling his blood into my mouth hard and fast. Swallowing the liquid and feeling the warmth all over my body. It wasn't Quinn, but it would have to do.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 pm

"Fuck you, Lady." The little vampire shouted at me.
    I grinned at her for expressing her anger verbally towards me. There was fire in this baby vampire, which I took quite a liking to. I watched her turn on her heel, grabbing the closest and unluckiest willing human and leading him out the front entrance with her. As the door slammed behind her and the disgusting human, thoughts ran through my head. Thoughts of William Compton having the last vile of the blood of Lilith and if he did, would he use it for his own pleasures or purposes? My mind wondered and I started to think about Salome and how William Compton murdered her.I snarled at the memory. A grin instantly appeared on my face as I thought about taking this information that I was given tonight about Mr. Compton and his dirty little secret and putting it to use. I could finally have my revenge once and for all against William Compton, but only with careful planning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:34 pm