For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

It's Just a Headache

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

It's Just a Headache Empty It's Just a Headache

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 am

Jason had thrown himself on his couch, alone. Sookie had gone home with Eric and the rest of those damn Vampers, he didn't want to spend anymore time with them than he had to; Eric's sister had kept her mouth shut about who Warlow was and she wouldn't tell him either. His head still violently throbbed with a dull ache that did not seem to want to go away. Relaxing into the comfy couch he felt safe at last.

You did well tonight baby boy

Jason's eyes shot open and he saw his mamma sitting next to him.

"Mamma? I thought you had gone?" he looked on pleased, his eyes brimming lightly with tears.

I never left Jason. I am always here my beautiful boy she grinned.

You did me proud son, you killed all those vamps

"Daddy?" Jason smiled.

You did us both proud, you protected your sister from those vamps

"But mamma, Sookie is still with that damn vampire. I can't protect her from him" Jason sighed.

You can, they are abominations, they all need to be destroyed

"Your right daddy, i will find him, I will find that Vampire that killed you" he said strongly, his eyes blazing into his daddy's.

Jason heard a knock at his door, glancing to the clock on the wall it was just after 3AM in the morning, who the hell would be visiting him at this time of night. Opening the door, he leaned against the frame, his arms folded over his chest.

"What do you want Jessica?" he said in a tiring yawn.

Last edited by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

It's Just a Headache Empty Re: It's Just a Headache

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:56 am

I couldn't go to my day rest without speaking to him, without hearing the truth. Surely he didn't mean what he said about wanting nothing to do with me. I was in love with Jason, only wanted Jason and realized I couldn't live without him. Maybe I'd realized it too late, but he had to know, he had to REALIZE that I was serious. I knocked on his door and he answered, looking annoyed. I was still worried about his head, Sookie had mentioned he'd gotten hurt. "Jason, can we talk. Please. I know this isn't you, this isn't how you feel."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 am

"Jason, can we talk. Please. I know this isn't you, this isn't how you feel"

Jason scoffed as he leaned further against the wooden frame as he listen to Jessica plead with him.

Don't let her in son, she will trick you!

Jason cocked his head behind him to look at his daddy who was nodding strongly at him, he turned back to look at Jessica.

"Look. Jess. I am tired, i have a splitting headache and I don't want to deal with any fuckin vampires now. Not now, not ever" he spat at her, hoping that she would take the hint.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 am

His words were sharp as knives and it cut me to the core. "Jason...don't do this. Please. I love you, I'm in love with you." I stepped closer to him, still able to just walk in since my invitation still stood but I didn't want to push him and upset him. I looked into his eyes, searching for answers.

He seemed confused, conflicted. As if he was struggling with his conscience or something. "Jason please let's just talk. Please."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 am

"Look, Jess. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want nothing to do with anymore fuckin vampires. Hell I don't want anything to do with you! Vampires killed my momma and daddy. Did you think I would want to fuck you again? I don't want anything to do with you Jessica!" Jason spat again at her.

You tell her Jason, don't look into her eyes, she will glamour you sweetie.

Jason did as his momma did and reverted from looking into her eyes as he stood firm, blocking her from glamouring him into doing something he didn't want too do.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 am

I stepped back at his words and the pain in my chest grew. It was like a disconnect feeling, like what tied me to him with my blood was severed, like a dull ache. "Jason...you--you don't mean that." I shook my head as if willing it to not be true. Then anger came. "How can you just one minute love me, the next hate me and hate vampires. Jason, I am not responsible for your parents death! You are blaming me for something I had no part in!!"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 am

Don't let her get to you sweetie, be strong, don't let her, let her go

Jason listened to his momma, he had to be strong and not let her get too him, he had to stand his ground.

You can do it son, she is a vampire.

"I did love you Jess, I never loved anyone like i loved you. And your all Vampires, you, Bill and Eric. You all have killed Jess! You may not have killed my momma and daddy, but your still a killer. Now get the fuck out of my house. I rescind my invitation!" he growled at Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:47 am

"Jas--" He continued to spit out harsh words about killing and made me feel like an absolute monster. "No, Jason, No..please." Then he said the words to rescind his invitation and I felt the force pull me from the doorway. Tears fell freely down my face as I reached for him. I fell to my knees and placed my head in my hands as he slammed the door, making me flinch. I was broken, completely broken.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am

Jason slammed the door in her face, not caring that he could hear her cry and beg for him to stop, he didn't care, he just wanted to forget everything.

You did well son, you got that bloodsucker out of your life

"Shit!" he threw an empty bottle of beer at the wall as it smashed into pieces.

Watch your language Jason

"Sorry momma, daddy" Jason whispered, being scolded by his dead parents

He turned back to his front door, and he could still hear Jessica on the other side, he still loved Jessica, but he had to do what was right by his momma and daddy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm