For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Not again!!

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Not again!! Empty Not again!!

Post by Luna Garza Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Her eyes fluttered open and she let out a loud groan when the sunlight hit them, a groan coming from her lips only to cause her to jump up and hit her head on the top of the jeep.

"Ohhhh, God, what is going on?" Her eyes widened when she heard her voice. Did... Why did she sound like Sam? Her hand went to her stomach and she let out another scream; where the softly rounded stomach had been before was now nothing but hard abs. No flutters to greet her, nothing but nausea and a twist in her gut that made her want to puke.

Had she skin walked again? She didn't think she had; she hadn't gotten THAT mad at Sam. She was hurt, yeah, but not so angry that she'd shifted! She had to get home. She had to get to Emma!

She groaned and sat up, tossing the empty bottle out the window and cracking her neck then back to get the kinks out; apparently she, or he, had slept in the jeep last night and only a little ways from her house. "Thank God for small favors. God, Sam... You need to eat more healthy and stop drinking so damn much," she grumbled as she put the keys in the ignition and started driving towards her house. She needed to get to Sam and figure out what the hell was going on.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Not again!! Empty Re: Not again!!

Post by Luna Garza Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

She didn't even make it five minutes down the road when nausea hit her like a ton of bricks; she pulled over on the side of the road, threw open the door, scrambled out and lost her lunch next to a garbage can and a bench.

"EWWWWWWW!" The little girls screams of disgust pounded in her ears and she growled before looking at her. "Let this be a lesson to you. Drinking is...." She didn't finish the sentence before she was puking again. "Son-of-a-bitch. What the hell did you eat, Sam?" Wiping at her mouth, she got back up and crawled into the jeep. If she could just get to the house she could take some meds and sleep until she was back in her body, with her Peanut kicking in her stomach and Emma running around acting like a horse.

She threw the Jeep into reverse and backed out onto the road, slipped it into first and took off. But then, of course, the stupid phone had to ring. She picked it up and cleared her throat, "Lu.... I mean, Sam speaking. What's up?"

Is that you, Sam? You sound odd.

Crap, what was that guys name? Richard? Terrence? Tory? Tory, that had to be it. "What do you need, Tory?"

The man on the other line cleared his throat and spoke again. Uh, my name is Terry, Sam. You ain't forgot that have you?

He sounded like he was joking, but she had no idea. She just wanted to get off the damn phone! "Yeah, that. What's going on? What is it? I need to get home... To Luna's house, I mean." Terry cleared his throat again. "Well, um, it's just that we have a delivery truck and Sookie's not here to get it and neither are you. I can't stay late cause I have to get home and take care of Felix and Arlene and I don't know nothing about taking care of inventory!" Luna frowned; if this was the Terry she had met, he sure didn't sound as calm and collected as he normally did.

"I'll, uh... I'll be there. You just go on home and take care of Arlene. Bye." She hung up quickly so as to not cause anymore suspicion, and thought out loud. "He's being weird. Sookie didn't show up for work. She always showed up for work, according to Sam. At least now days. That wasn't her problem. Right now she had to get to the bar and take care of the delivery before going to her house and figuring out just why the hell Sam Merlotte was in her body and she was in his.

She took the next left and headed away from her home, towards Merotte's. Good God if this night didn't end soon, she'd go nuts. And speaking of nuts... She shifted in her seat and winced as pain rolled through her stomach causing her to feel like she was going to puke again.

She couldn't wait to be female again.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am