For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

LADIES' NIGHT

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

LADIES' NIGHT Empty LADIES' NIGHT

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 03, 2012 6:47 pm

LADIES' NIGHT 25171011

After a shower and picking the perfect Thursday night outfit, I applied my makeup perfectly and grabbed my clutch and keys. My hair cascading down in loose bouncy curls, I looked like the perfect stepford wife. Eric used to call me that in the 70's when all women strived to look perfect and unflawed. I slid into the driver seat of my porche and in no time was on my way to Fangtasia.

I passed Daniel on the way in and remembered I had to put more ads out to hire more positions. He gave me a quick smile as I barely acknowledged him. There was a supply truck coming today with stock for the weekend, then another shipment on Monday. There was so much to do and so little time to do it. I for one did not like being rushed. As I entered I noticed a great turn out and sadly not very many employees. This annoyed me as I waved off drunken women and headed to my office to do some work, or it would just keep piling up.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

LADIES' NIGHT Empty Re: LADIES' NIGHT

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 pm

After calls to the local paper and any other place I could think of to advertise us hiring, I started on placing orders for the next few weeks. After a good three hours of work I was finally done and rubbed my temples. I hadn't worked so hard in weeks. Violet was using lots of her vacation time due to illness, and bless her heart she never was ill. Had to be serious. I was looking at a catalogue trying to decide what shoes to buy next when there was a knock at the door. I said come in and looked up to see Declan, one of Fangtasia's blood donors. He was the most requested, his blood sweet. Had a touch of fae in his blood line. He didn't know it and we didn't tell him, just made sure no one lost control. I arched a brow at his presence in my office. "Can I help you?" I said blatantly. "Eric said you might be hungry. Asked me to check on you occasionally. *smiled sideways* I don't mind at all." I smirked and leaned back in my chair like Eric often did. "Oh, he did, did he?" I licked my lips and even though I wasn't that hungry, I figured the offer was here why the hell not. He was dressed casually, with his shirt unbuttoned just a bit. He had great taste. I heard the DJ switch songs and I smirked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiyNkRw3ck8

I stood and made my way around the desk to stand in front of him. He was working his way through med school and worked here for the extra cash. He brought in the most money. Women often lied about being a vampire just to have an hour with him. He would just have to do. I ran my hand in the opening of his shirt as his abs tensed. I pushed him around so his back was to my desk and made him walk backward. He propped himself on the edge of my desk and tried to kiss my neck. I leaned back and looked him in the eye with my hands on my hips. "I don't think so loverboy." He looked disappointed and I grinned inside. I licked my lips and my fangs dropped into place making him smile. He tilted his neck as I moved closer to him, now standing between his legs. I caught his scent and recognized the cologne as what Cole usually wore. For all I knew he left town. It still stung that I may have ruined my chances with him, but then maybe it was for the best. I moved his shirt collar and sank my fangs into his soft skin and drank from the tap. It was so warm and tasted like heaven. He moaned a little and put his hands on the small of my back. I rolled my eyes and continued to feed.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:15 am