For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Really Bill!?!

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Really Bill!?! Empty Really Bill!?!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I stretched and grinned as I looked over at Quinn still holding me close to him. Last night...had been delightful. I hadn't slept that good in a while, in his arms. Waking up with a smile to boot. Kissing him awake, I hated to leave but had to take care of some things at my place before going to work. Plus all my clothes was there, not here. I was finally feeling like myself again, the darkness seemed to be under control. I would keep it tucked away until I needed it for survival, I couldn't let it control me again. "I'll stop by after work if you want me to." He chuckled and gave me that 'Are you seriously asking or saying that' and I giggled. "I'll be at work if you need me." Giving him one last kiss, I stood and didn't bother covering up as I walked towards the bathroom to change into clothes he'd wore when he was me.

After dressing I headed back to my place, my car must still be there since it wasn't parked outside. Quinn must have liked to run as a vampire. Once I got home, I was ready for a shower so I took one. It was so refreshing and I grinned wondering if Quinn took a shower in my body and if he...well. I laughed and decided not to even ask since I'd have to admit to my own...experiments. I can die knowing I knew what it was like to be a man for four days. The towel wrapped around my body as I wrapped one around my head for my hair, so thankful he didn't cut it off. I heard my cell go off and saw a new voicemail, entering my pass code I listened. It was Bill....

"Jessica. You shall be having extra guards station with you. I thought you would like to know. This is not optional. They shall be joining you shortly"

Great, fucking great. Again!?! More guards? I tossed my phone on my bed and actually growled. I was so sick of being watched, being guarded...him not trusting me. Apparently he'd switched bodies with Kiara and now was all paranoid about my well being. Didn't he know I could take care of myself?! I sat on the edge of the bed and felt that sweet pull of the dark part of myself beckon me, but I refused to answer its call. The doorbell rang and I just knew it was my babysitters.

Rushing downstairs, sure enough...there stood four men in black gear, holding guns around their chests. Just. Fucking. Great. I opened the door and walked away, calling out as I dropped the towel, not really caring anymore. The ones that were not immortal, I could hear their hearts beat faster. "I don't need to be watched, you tell your King that." They wanted to follow me, fine so be it. But I would not make it easy...at all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm