For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Precautionary Measures

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Precautionary Measures Empty Precautionary Measures

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:30 pm

As my shift begins, I stand behind the bar looking around the club at all the humans and vampires. I could tell they all were acting normal again. After these past few days, I was a little surprised to see my brother acting so strangely. It was as if he were out of place, in the wrong body almost. I couldn't quite understand it because throughout all of my years, I thought I'd seen it all. I shrugged it off and continued cleaning up after the customers. I rolled my eyes in irritation when I had seen the filthy mess they had made and thought to myself, "these breathers should be cleaning up their own messes and not being lazy, leaving it scattered all over the entire bar." There are nights like these that I had wished William Compton hadn't destroyed my only place that I used to call home- The Authority. It was him who I had to thank for putting me in the situation that I'm currently in right now. "Oh, how he is going to greatly pay for this, I guarantee it. " I let out a small growl and continued to clean.

As I had finished cleaning up the filthy human's mess, I looked up from the bar to see my brother's progeny Pam, walk out of the office. I roll my eyes as I see her walking towards me with that hideous smirk formed at the edges of her pink pastel colored lips. "What could she possibly want, now? More jewelry? Or possibly more pink to fit the rest of her wardrobe?" I ask my self in irritation. Whatever the case was, I just hoped she'd make this a quick chat so I don't have to put up with her princess-like attitude, which pissed me off greatly.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Precautionary Measures Empty Re: Precautionary Measures

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

She walked from her office put together in her pink outfit, a dainty pink but it was only for show. Anyone who knew Pam knew that she was far from dainty or weak. Smirking as she approached Nora at the bar, a sarcastic smirk that was always used just for Nora...just to irritate the piss out of her.

"Nice to see you actually working for a change." She said as she turned around to grab the receipts from by the register.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm

"Nice to see you actually working for a change." She sarcastically said, turning to the register. I turned to face Pam, returning the same sarcastic attitude with an overly confident smirk on my face. " Yes, Pam, something you have neglected to do." I shot back in a harsh tone. As I see her turn to me with an eyebrow arched, I begin to think about William Compton and his dirty little secret, wondering if Pam is aware of it. Just as she starts to open her mouth to say something useless and arrogant, I interrupt her. " Pam, have you talked to Eric about William Compton recently?" I ask with a brow raised.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 pm

She was stopped by her question and rolled her eyes, shifting the papers in her hands quickly as she counted mentally and answered her. "No not recently, dare I ask why, Nora? Do I care? No probably not, but I'll humor you. Why do you ask?" She asked in a bland monotone voice with no real care of why Nora was asking about Bill and Eric. At this point, she reminded her of a teacher's pet. Eager to please. She and Bill would get along spectacularly.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

"No not recently, dare I ask why, Nora? Do I care? No probably not, but I'll humor you. Why do you ask?" I heard her answer back carelessly. I pretend to look a little surprised when I knew she wouldn't have known about their current state of affairs anyway. " No?" I ask and shrug nonchalantly. " I thought with you being my brother's progeny, he would have told you every last bit of detail of his current state of affairs, but I guess I was wrong." I smirked back at her once again and continued on. " And you might care to hear for this one little problem involving William Compton." I pause and stare back at her tauntingly. " I heard from William's little progeny that he is hiding something very, well, important. Important because it is a danger to us all." I lean in and whisper softly for only us to hear."That something would happen to be the last vile of Blood. The Blood of Lilith that is." I lean back and stand tall, staring back at Pam, studying her expression.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 pm

She listened to her words and rolled her eyes not being affected by any of her comments about Eric telling her things. If it were of high importance she'd be the first to know. Ignoring her mostly and half listening as she slipped the papers into the bag she held. Moving on the the second register, she began to do the same with receipts.

"...The Blood of Lilith that is."

She stopped doing what she was doing and slowly turned to face her. "What did you just say?" It was a rhetorical question, not meant to really be answered. Grabbing Nora by the arm and pulling her straight to her office, closing the door behind her she looked at her, then pinched the bridge of her nose. "Does Eric know about this?"

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

I reluctantly follow Pam into her office as I am dragged by the arm. "Does Eric know about this?" Knowing that I now had the princess's attention, I looked directly back at her, holding her gaze. " That is why I asked you, Pam. I wanted to know if William Compton had maybe mentioned something about it to him. You do realize how much this could pose a threat to our kind if William slips up and drinks the entire vile, right?" I ask making sure she understands the extremes of Lilith, I continue on." My brother and I know what it's like to be under the influence of Lilith. It's almost as if you are powerless and she has taken over your body, leaving you to become her little puppet. If William Compton consumes the last vile, our lives could be at steak."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

If Eric knew about this and he hadn't told her she'd make sure to give him a large piece of her mind. Bill Compton had done enough in New Orleans, they barely made it out alive. Now he was threatening that again by having another vile, just how stupid was Bill Compton? She sighed heavily and shook her head. "That stupid son of a bitch." She practically growled out, knowing the consequences of Bill becoming under the influence of Lilith again. He turned into this psycho Billith and the next time, her friend Clotho may not be able to save him. "Do not...I repeat, do NOT tell anyone else about this. Understand?" She started to pace in her stilletos as the clicked across the floor, deep in thought.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 pm

I raised a brow, curious about her recent interest in this little William Compton issue. A small smirk appeared on my face knowing Pam would let my brother in on this too. Right as she turned on her heel to face me again, my smirk vanished and I looked to her with concern.

"Do not...I repeat, do NOT tell anyone else about this. Understand?"
    She had demanded. I nodded my head showing her that I understood her, clearly. Looking back to her, I decided to tell her about just exactly what William Compton had told me about Lilith. " Oh, and one more thing." I said sternly. " When William and I had our little fight, he had mentioned that Lilith was just a delusion and she had not existed. However, somewhere deep inside his ignorant mind, I could tell he was contradicting himself. I say this because his young progeny, Jessica accused me of being the reason why he would have the last vile and converting him over to the loyalty of Lilith. I never mentioned such a thing to her. Granted she's quite the fiery baby vampire, she's not really smart." I smirk once again thinking about how William's progeny not only accused me for a false theory, but threatened that I stay away from both him and Quinn.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm

She listened to the rest of her story about her run in with Bill and Jessica. It had no relevance to her, Jessica was impulsive on her words and actions. It did not shock her one bit, and considering Bill attacking both she and Kiara...she didn't blame her for being just a bit on the offensive side trying to keep Bill sane. Hell for the sake of everyone, he'd need to remain sane. As much as she disliked the royal pain in the ass, he was the king. "Thank you for the information, Nora. I'll make sure Eric knows about this...soon." She went around her desk and picked up the phone, before dialing looked up at Nora. "You can go back to work now..." Waiting for her to leave, she dialed Eric's cell and got his voicemail.

"Ring mig, brådskande" Was all she said and then hung up, a little more forcefully than necessary.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 pm

I watched Pam as she had dissected the information I had just given her. She then looked to me and said. "Thank you for the information, Nora. I'll make sure Eric knows about this...soon." I nodded my head and knew that William Compton was going to be highly observed for this. If I knew my brother well enough, I know he'd get someone to spy on William Compton for him to make sure he wasn't hiding anything from anyone. I wondered who exactly he would have spy on William for him. As I stood there thinking for a brief moment, I began to think of who is close to William that would. A smirk appeared on my face once I had figured out just exactly who would. One who is close enough to William Compton and one who is dating his little progeny as well- Quinn, of course. After all, he has been my good friend for quite some time, I'm sure he'd agree to it, especially if he knew just exactly what William had been hiding. My smirk grows a little wider as I still stare back at Pam. " Thank you, Pam. I'm just making sure that we are taking precautionary measures, here." I turn around and walk out of her office, making my way back behind the bar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:53 am