For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You have got to be kidding me

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

You have got to be kidding me Empty You have got to be kidding me

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:34 am

Pam stared blankly at the man across from her at the nearly empty bar. Tara and Violet had taken to retrieving more stock for the bar, Daniel seeing the last few customers from the VIP area. She stood behind the bar, gathering all the tickets for tonight's sales and cashing the tills out. He drowned himself in his beer, probably the twentieth one tonight but she lost count after twelve. She could care less, it was more money for her. Never saying a word she listened to him drone on and on about the "one that got away." Then looked up from his beer mug and up at Pam.

"You're reeeeal purty."

She rolled her eyes and continued to quickly count the tickets. Ignoring his drunken ramblings.

"I know you're a vamper and all, but do you...well, you know..." He wiggled his brows and she cocked one perfectly shaped brow, pursing her lips.

"Do I what?" She asked, immediately regretting it.

"Well, you look like you're a business woman. Hows bout we strike us up an indecent proposal."

She stopped shifting through the papers and just stared at him. Without missing a beat, she continued to shift through the tickets, mentally counting while she spoke in a dreary, cold tone as if she were talking about the weather.

"It's men like you, who make me glad I'm a lesbian."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 pm