For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reverend Jacob Greene

American Vampire League
    American Vampire League

Reverend Jacob Greene Empty Reverend Jacob Greene

Post by American Vampire League Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm

After the early evening interview he attended with Sarah, he was asked to stay and give his thoughts on pressing matters in the world. He agreed and let Sarah go back to the hotel to rest while he remained at the studio. Drinking a hot cup of coffee as they set up for the next broadcast. Steve had since left the building after he and Sarah got into a tiff. The former Reverend deserved what she dished out to him, he never treated her as an equal and now, he was there to make her happy. "Sir, we're ready for you. Follow me." He set the mug of hot coffee down and followed her into the room where he sat on a chair in front of a back drop. They set a mic on his lapel and tested the sound.

They informed him he'd be speaking with a vampire reporter in another state and he sighed knowing where that was going. Nodding, he sat and waited to be cued.

"And...we're live."

The music played and he looked into the cameras with his award winning smile. The piece in his ear allowed him to hear the reporter in another state and see them on the monitor in front of him by the camera.

"Reverend, good evening. Thank you for talking with me tonight. I heard it got a bit...crazy earlier."

Jacob chuckled. "Well it would considering Sarah's husband is now a vamper, and we all know they are no good."

"So I take it your beliefs are still firm that we should not be allowed equal rights?"

Jacob nodded. "That is correct, I do not mind voicing my opinion, and I think that we should stick to God's word. Vampires are evil, they only bring pain and suffering to those they say they love."

"Would you not agree that human beings are capable of the exact same hurt? We see humans kill every day, Reverend. What makes a human serial killer different from a vampire who kills which I may add is few and far between thanks to True Blood."

"That might be true but weren't your factories blown up?"

The reporter grinned. "Yes, some...some were, they are in the process of rebuilding and the vampire community is supporting that cause. We just want to live among humans peacefully."

"There can be no peace with the living dead. There's an order to the world, we live...we die. Vampires are escaping that fate, escaping the cycle of life and that's not right."

"So I take it you're also against other supernatural creatures, if there were any?"

Jacob furrowed his brows and shifted in his seat, seemingly wanting to say something but not saying it. "If it's against God, then yes."

The vampire reporter grinned. "You think you're the only one in this world? That you humans share this planet, this universe with just us vampires?" He chuckled, "Well, you're wrong. Very wrong." He stacked the papers on his desk and nodded, "That's all for tonight, Thank you Reverend it was a pleasure." With that he cut out from the screen and Jacob looked around dumbfounded as to what he could be hinting to. Could he possibly know?

No...he couldn't. No one knew.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm