For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Allow Me

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Allow Me Empty Allow Me

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Pam ran her hand across the shoulder blade of Tara leaving suds in their wake. The massive garden tub held both of their naked forms with lots of space to...play. Tara sat between her legs with her back to her enjoying the peace and quiet away from Fangtasia. It wasn't often they stayed at the cabin in the secluded part of Shreveport. With Eric being called away, she had time with her progeny that they so desperately had been lacking. Tara spoke softly as Pam massaged her back in gentle circles. "It wasn't like I asked her to become a drunk or beat me. She claimed it was a demon, and now the bitch is a preachers wife. How fucked up is that?"

Pam grinned and cocked a brow, "You know, normally I wouldn't give two fucks to Sunday about your feelings, but I guess I'll be nice for once. Lie back and talk all you like, if you can that is." Tara smirked softly and looked back over her shoulder then did as Pam said and moved back to lie against her chest feeling the lumps of her breasts against her back. Tara began to talk about her pathetic excuse for a human life again and let out frustrations as Pam moved her slick hands down her shoulders, collar bone and groped both of her chocolate breasts, running her index fingers over the areola until they perked up and stood at attention. Tara closed her eyes and tried to continue to talk, finding it challenging to get her words out.

"Then there's that bitch Lafayette. I spoke to him and I guess I--I guess I--"

Pam's right hand had slipped between her thighs and began to rub the outer skin of her core, using three fingers to tease her. Her index and ring finger rubbing the outside as her middle finger stroked her nub. Pam grinned at her stutter and continued to flick. When she began to speak again she slid two fingers into her core and began to nip at her neck causing Tara to stop talking and begin moaning as her hands ran up and down Pam's soft freshly shaved legs. Her head dropped back to Pam's shoulder and began to buck into Pam's fingers.

"Now now, patience is rewarded. You were saying..." Pam was teasing her mindlessly and she was enjoying every bit of it. "I guess forgave--for--fo--fuck Pam...oh fuck yeah." Her fingers flicked faster and her core began to throb around her fingers as she slid in and out her thumb rubbed against her clit. Tara's mouth dropped down and let out silent screams as she clutched Pam's legs tightly only causing Pam to move faster and faster. She cried out loudly and moaned breathlessly as she came with force, twice back to back.

With speed Tara turned in the tub, causing water to splash out of the tub, she looked at Pam with heated eyes and licked her lips. "Allow me.." Before she dipped her head down between Pam's thighs and began to lap at the folds secreted with her juices. It was going to be a long, long bath.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm