For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Working under the sun.

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Working under the sun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Working under the sun.

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:57 pm

After putting the money away in his truck's lock box. He leaned close to her. "Check the air filters and changed the spark plug wires? May have a blown head." His arm brushing her's as he he pointed to some of the old wires.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

She bit her lower lip as she thought about it. "Could be... I think have some spark plugs in the garage. Not sure about the air filter" she said as she leaned her hip against the bumper of the car.

"I suppose I should take her to a mechanic..." she said softly, looking up at Alcide.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Damn those big sad eyes were almost his undoing. Grabbing a few extra tools from the truck. "Bring it them to me and the filter I got a trick or two yet." While she was gone he cleaned the cables and tighten a few loose hose clamps. Hoping he could actually help her even if he had the worst case of blue balls this side of the Mississippi River.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:14 pm

She smiled and went off to her garage. She came back a short while later with a box of new spark plugs.

"Here we go" she said as she leaned against the car and handed them to him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 pm

His cock jumped in his pants when her hand touched his. Biting the inside of his jaw enough to make it bleed, he quickly changed out the plugs and filter. "Well Miss Griffen if this doesn't work she'll need a mechanic. I did a little cleaning and tightening when you were inside." Watching her and trying to not stare at the orbs he wanted to lick.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:22 pm

She nodded "Lets see if she'll cooperate then" she said as she pulled out a key from her pocket and hopped inside the car.

She sat sideways on the driver's seat and turned the key. The engine whined and protested for a few revs.

"Come on baby... " she muttered as she turned the key again. More protests before the engine gave one loud sound and it roared into life.

"YES!" she said as she got out of the car and jumped up to hug Alcide. "Oh my God Alcide you made her work! How can I ever thank you?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Unfortunately for him his erection throbbed that much more when her arms went around his neck. Growling low and primal urges were begging to be meet. "Your welcome Miss Griffen, but it wasn't a problem." His thickness twitching against her leg til he backed away slowly. "Sorry"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

She smiled before she felt something large and hard press against her stomach. She blushed, feeling a strange, primal pull to him. It was just the inner wolf already antsy with the full moon.

She took a step back, clearing her throat "n-no... I should apologize...I shouldn't have jumped you like that" she said softly, looking down at the ground.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

"I should keep better control, but you smell and look so good." Looking down he back away even more and tried to hide his red cheeks. Damn it was hot and he couldn't stop sweating, she just made the wolf come out in him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh..." she said, feeling flattered by his comment. Her inner wolf just wanted to walk up and rub herself all over him. Damn... these hormones were going to be the death of her.

"I'll....go get you a drink" she said, quickly jogging back inside. She had to take a deep breath. Even that quick hug had given her a nice big whiff of his scent. He smelled like all male, aftershave and wolf and it made the animal part of her pant for more.

She quickly grabbed a glass of lemonade and brought it back to him, doing her best NOT to stare at the bulge in his jeans.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm

The icy lemonade was great for his heated body, but damn if he didn't think about putting the ice down his jeans. Looking over her again he cleared his throat. "I guess I should go now, you got my number if you need anything else right?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

She nodded "yeah...thanks again" she said, offering him a sweet smile all the same. She kept reminding herself she was engaged. That even if Bill frosted her the other night it didn't give her any right to let her hormones get the best of her.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Heading back to the truck he was sorely disappointed but she did have a ring on her left hand. Tugging the tshirt on and slamming the door. He looked for a long minute in the rear view at the sexy were standing in cut offs and a thin shirt. Mouth watering once again he started the pick up and drove away trying to not peel rubber when he left. He was gonna be blue for weeks after today no amount of sex would cure this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am