For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Sunday night at Fangtasia

Sunday night at Fangtasia Empty Sunday night at Fangtasia

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 pm

*I dozed off as I was looking up the info on the real estate for the little shop and woke late for work. So I just pulled my hair up into a pony tail and put on my Fangtasia shirt and short black skirt. I nearly ran into Daniel at the door and was dashing through the crowd to put my stuff in the locker in back. I waved to Violet to let her know I be there soon. So many thoughts running through my head that my shields we nearly gone. I took a deep breathe and headed back out front and about ran into Pam on her way out of her office* Hey boss lady we look pretty busy tonight. Just on my way to help get us caught back up. * I scurried past her as she raised one eyebrow that made me think I was on her list for being late tonight*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Sunday night at Fangtasia Empty Re: Sunday night at Fangtasia

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I arched a brow and turned my head to watch her run off behind the bar. That girl worried me working here. I could smell her stronger tonight, must have been the full moon. I took note to watch out for hungry vampires. A night like tonight, she'd be sure to be noticed. I considered sending her home, but she was the cousin of Sookie Stackhouse, and Eric would take it personal. I rolled my eyes at the thought and headed to check on the VIP area. Things were going well and the way the bar was filling we'd turn good profit.

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 7:28 pm

*I could feel the tension in the air tonight. The full moon had a pull on me and I knew that it influenced most magical creatures. I sent up a silent prayer just because it felt right to do. I was just turning around to heat up an O positve Trueblood for the nice looking male vampire when Ginger barreled into me. Empty glasses went flying and even with Victor's vamp speed several of them broke at my feet. I shooed Ginger out of the way there was no reason for both of us to be in the middle of the shards. As I bent to pick up the tray and sliced my palm on a piece of glass that was stuck in the tray. The cut wasn't deep but it was enough to bring a bright red line of blood to the surface. I looked up to see Victor standing over me and that I could see a faint glimpse of his fangs behind his tight smile.* Ummmm I better get to the restroom and get this cleaned up.*I grabbed a towel and covered the wound as I nearly ran to the ladies room. I did not see the male vampire I was serving follow me as I leaned over the sink.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

I made my way back to the front bar area and noticed Rita run off to the ladies room, and male vampire with fangs drawn following. I looked to Victor who was cleaning up glass and retracting his fangs. "What happened?" Then I smelled the faint smell of fae blood. Not strong but strong enough to peek interest in all vampires in this bar. I knew this shit would happen. Before Victor could answer I sped to the ladies' room and swung open the door to see the male vampire holding Rita around the neck. "If you know what's good for you and wanna keep those small ass things you call fangs, I suggest you drop her and leave this bar. NOW!!" He snarled and looked back at me and I was crouched ready to spring with fangs drawn. "Wanna test me hick?" He looked back at Rita and dropped her as she gasped for air. He left the bar with vampire speed and I looked down at Rita shaking my head. Retracting my fangs I helped her up. "Still think working here is cool?"

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:31 pm

*gasping for air, the tears came unbidden as memories of the fight for my life came flooding to my mind. I swiped angrily as they fell faster* "Jesus why is always a chokehold?"I screamed and then saw the look of shock on Pam's face* I never thought it was cool working here but I now saw what a liability it was for me even though being around vampires was like a balm to my "gift" it was also a hindrance because I could not "see" them coming.
    "Goddess maybe it would be a good idea to reopen Moon goddess Imporium . At least I would be prepared if a vampire came into the store. What religion do vampires follow anyway?"
    I knew I was babbling again but the look on Pam's face was enough to scare any sane person and I was not sure she was going to let me leave. was she having a reaction to my blood or was it something I said?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

My fangs dropped at the mention of that god awful place. "Excuse me what did you say?" I asked as I was inches from her face and fast. Last thing I needed was another gang of stupid hick witches casting stupid spells like two months ago. I waited for her reply but smelled her fear. "What are you a WITCH!?"

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok did vampires have memory losses? I looked at Pam and was totally confused
    "Pam you know I'm part fae, no I'm not a witch.I just have a strong pull to the wiccan faith."
    I tried to back up a little so her fangs were not so close, but I was pretty much against the sink.
    "Look Pam I don't know why you're so upset, I was the one almost choked to death here." I started to feel a little angry as she was not budging. I was trying to think what had made her so hostile all the sudden.
    " I was just thinking out loud about the shop. I just want a place of my own. Hell I don't even know if it's possible. What the hell is wrong with you?"
    I knew Pam and I were not BFF's but I thought she was someone who liked me some and I had grown to like all the people here at Fangtasia. Since I could not get an emotional read from her I had absolutely no idea what was going on
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 pm

I snarled out of anger. "Those witch bitches caused Eric to lose his memory and made me start to decompose! If I'd had my way that building would have burnt to ashes and now you want to reopen it?! Hell no! Over my dead staked body. What are you crazy? Those wiccan dipshits almost made me lose my maker." I was furious, whether she knew or not was irrelevant. If Eric knew what Rita was up to he'd fire her on the spot!

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm

ok Eric lost his memory? Pam was decomposing> Witches really had that power? When the hell was I gonna stop being surprised about the supernatural world? By danu I was a freaking fairy with the power to feel peoples emotions. As I was trying to process all this information a customer started to come in the bathroom door. Pam grabbed hold of my injured hand and pulled me out of the ladies room and we started down the hall to the main offices. At first when she started to all but drag me I thought she was just gonna throw me out into the club and tell the vampires I was the fae buffet, but I had to have faith because I KNEW that was not how I was going to die. I tried to pull my self together as she swung Eric's door open and tugged me through the door.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Eric was busy doing paperwork, typing away at a laptop and checking receipts. He saw Pam drag Rita in and sighed. "What is it now Pam? You can't have any more pets" he said, taking a moment to lean back and rub the bridge of his nose. It was strange. Rita was part fae but he had no interest in her. Not even the lure of fae blood could pull him like Sookie did.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 pm

I stood in front his desk, Rita a few feet away from me looking horrified. "Please tell her how much of a fucking BAD idea it is to reopen Moon Goddess Emporium!! I am NOT going to have my face falling off again by some 16th century witch!" I shouted, my anger fuming through me as I remember the horrible shots Ginger gave me to stop the decomposing. I shuddered to think that would happen again. That bitch Marnie was dead, and I would not let another witch fill her shoes. Especially one part fae.

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 pm

I started getting more angry as Pam spoke, " I don't know what happened in the past Pam, but you more then anyone here should know I have no intentions of some evil plot against you. Jesus I never thought vampires could be so discriminating, one bad witch spoils the whole damn bunch. Besides I AM NOT A WITCH."
    It kind of hurt my feelings that Pam would think I was conniving when I had literally had bled for her, well Viki, but it was at her request.
    "I just wanted to open some place where I could sell candles, herbs and natural ingredients in the area for the wiccans community. I can't tell people how to use them, but I'm sure not every vampire is drinking from a bottle like you all are saying in your ads."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

He sighed and looked at Rita. On one hand he was with Pam. He seriously didn't want any other stupid wiccan channeling a necromancer and putting them all at risk. Bill would seriously have his head on a pike for that one. But on the other hand, Rita could keep an eye on the wiccans, from the inside and should anything begin to stir they would be the first to hear about it.

"Pam... perhaps to avoid another witch fiasco we should let Rita open up her shop. She can keep an eye on the wiccans and report their activities to us. Whose purchasing what, asking what.. things like that" he said, giving his progeny a look. "But you know I'll be the first to rip her face off if she betrays us"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I sighed and narrowed my eyes first at Rita then at Eric. He had a point. Bill had someone on the inside as well, but Bill couldn't do shit right. I straightened up and placed my hands on my hip, looking to Rita. "I will not apologize as you can understand why, but the first sign of you screwing us over, will be your last." I walked over to Eric's desk giving him the look of "I'm trusting you to handle this" and sat on the edge of his desk folding my arms and looking at Rita. "We should get you bandaged up before the customers think its a buffet" I paged Ginger to bring in supplies.
    Ginger Lane
    Ginger Lane

Post by Ginger Lane Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

* I hear Pams voice telling me to bring in first aid supplies. I start to panick thinking someone is hurt and bleeding. Bleeding here isn't a good thing. I stumble into the door trying to keep everything on my tray. I knock on the door opening with my free hand.

Pam I brought you the first aid kit you requested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:13 pm