For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You Can Be My Naughty Nurse

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

You Can Be My Naughty Nurse Empty You Can Be My Naughty Nurse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Jason Stackhouse felt himself coming around, his head was still woozy and his body weak. He could hear a constant beeping noise around him like an alarm clock and it was really starting to irritate him. He tried to move his arm but felt something tug on his arm as a sharp searing pain swarmed his hand like a sharp bee sting. His other arm weighed down by something else, paralyzed from moving.

"Son of a bitch!" Jason cursed as his eyes shot open as he looked where he was.

He was in a hospital.

How the fuck did he get here? What the hell happened to him? He glanced down and saw that his leg was severely swollen, and that his arm was in a white cast. What the fuck?

He quickly scanned the room he was in, empty. How did he get here? The last thing he remembered was.....Shit what was the last thing he remembered? He patted his bed as he found a call button attached to a wire as he hit it instantly and a faint buzzing noise filled the room.

He waited until someone heard him.

"Your awake, welcome back to the world of the living Mr Stackhouse"

Jason turned and his mouth dropped as a young blonde nurse entered his room

You Can Be My Naughty Nurse Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6XOwLvSuooK8kpTdv-jR1vr6SxT7t3GUnwG5LmCMs1OZoV9sV

His mouth had gone suddenly dry, his eyes shot open as he followed her every movement.

"How did i get here?" he asked.

"You don't remember?" she asked puzzled.

Jason just shook his head, his eyes dancing all over her body.

"You were in an accident...Mr Stackhouse. Your truck collided with a tree....You sustained a broken, several cracked ribs and a hair line fracture in your left leg. You really don't remember anything?"

"No, nothin" he shrugged.

The nurse pulled out a little flashlight and shone it into his eyes.

"Your vitals are fine. But i would like to keep you in a few more days just to be safe. You have someone you want us to call?"

Jason's mind had gone blank as he gazed into her eyes.

"Ye-Yeah my sister. My sister Sookie" he stuttered.

The nurse dotted down her name and wrote down her cell number from Jason so that she was able to contact Sookie. Jason sat up straight in his bed as she continued to check over his medical chart.

"You know...My sister and I used to play doctors and nurses" he smirked at her.

The nurse quirked her eye at him as she laughed a little.

"Oh no, nothin like that. See she like to pretend she broke her arm. And my grams biscuits were medicine" he reassured her.

She laughed a little as she placed his charts back in the holder at the bottom of his bed.

"I shall come back and check on you later" she smiled as she turned to leave.

"Hey...Nurse? Can i get a bed bath?" he asked.

The nurse turned to him just as she was about to exit.

"You don't qualify for a bed bath Mr Stackhouse...But i will see if i can fit you in" she winked at him.

Jason silently cheered as she left his room as he relaxed into his bed, he felt an itch under his cast as tried to reach it but failed as he groaned out in pain as he tried to relax into his bed.

"I still got it" he laughed.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:54 pm