For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Rainy Monday

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Rainy Monday Empty Rainy Monday

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 pm

<Lafayette woke up to the sound of rain hitting the roof and thunder rumbling in the clouds> "Shit, better not mess up my damn hair"<He complained as he looked out the window putting his shirt on. He had the lunch/early evening shift today and the last few weeks were hell. He thought of Jesus everyday and wished he could have done something to stop Marnie from killing him. Using his hands to do so. It had been a few months now and it still hurt like yesterday. After getting dressed he went to the bathroom to check his hair in the mirror.> "You is a sexy mo-fo and you knows it!" <He said to try to liven himself up. Shaking his head with a frown knowing it did no good. He grabbed his jacket and keys and headed to Merlotte's to cook for all the town rednecks who can't cook for themselves. Just another rainy Monday.>
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Rainy Monday Empty Re: Rainy Monday

Post by Jesus Velasquez Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 pm

*Watching Lafayette getting dressed for work, trying to be quiet so he wouldn't notice me, I felt sad for him. I could tell by his eyes he was still very upset with himself and I wish I could take that away for him. I left before he did and was waiting in the kitchen when he arrived at Merlotte's. I smiled when he came walking in and looked up at me. He also got a big smile on his face and I told him he looked amazing. He kinda snorted and looked down. Grabbing his chin, I pull his face up to meet his eyes and tell him I love him.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon May 07, 2012 12:26 pm

<He stopped dead in his tracks seeing his lover standing there, almost too good to be true. He wanted to reach out and hold him, but knew it wasn't possible. Looking down at his clothes as Jesus complimented him made him feel giddy like he used to. He looked into his eyes willing tears not to fall> "Baby, I love you too...it just hurts too much. I-I can't do this without you. I need you. I just want you to come back to me." <He looked away not able to handle seeing him as a ghost, knowing he couldn't be with him. People looking at him talking to himself, didn't phase him because he could give a damn>
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

*Giving him a half smile, I felt my heart break at his words* "Baby, you have no idea how bad it hurts me to see you this way. It's breaking my heart to see you beat yourself up over what happened. It wasn't your fault, and I really wish you would believe that. I know I'm not here the way we want me to be, but I am still here. I know I am still here for a reason, to help you. True love will always find a way and that is what we have. My love for you kept me here and I know that with all my heart. We will always be together. Always and forever, just like we said. *Smiling, I lean in and touch my lips to his, knowing its not the same, but I couldn't help myself*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

<He felt a tear fall as he listened to his words. Jesus always knew what to say to him to make him feel complete. Now he was just broken and half a man. He felt the tingle on his lips of Jesus kissing him and closed his eyes trying to really feel it. He didn't want the moment to end.> "Promise me you won't leave me?" <He begged still with his eyes closed, wanting and needing to hear reassurance that he wouldn't be alone again.>
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Mon May 07, 2012 12:44 pm

"Open your eyes" I said to him. *Smiling with tear-filled eyes* "I promise I will never leave you. You have are my heart and I can't "live" without my heart. I love you so much. Now, go start the prep work for lunch before all these dumb rednecks get rowdy and you have to deal with them"!!
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon May 07, 2012 12:50 pm

<He opened his eyes to see his sexy smile that always made his heart melt. Wiping the tears away he half smiled at his joke and turned to start lunch prep. He gasped as he turned seeing Sam standing in the doorway.> "You uh...okay Lafayette? Who you talking to?" <Sam asked him kinda weary, Lafayette stood there speechless not knowing how to respond. He turned to look at Jesus who had disappeared and the ache in his heart grew. He turned back to Sam and passed him to go to the men's room> "No one alright."
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Mon May 07, 2012 12:54 pm

*Laughing at the way Sam was looking at Lafayette, I turned around and walked out of the kitchen and disappeared to go visit Tara*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm