For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Wait....What? My Wife?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Wait....What? My Wife? Empty Wait....What? My Wife?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 pm

"Come on baby....Give it to me. Give it to me baby!" a young woman pleaded "Harder.....Yes.......Yes..........Yes oh baby! Harder! Harder Jason!.......Harder!"

Jason Stackhouse's eyes fluttered open, and there he was, planted firmly between the thighs of a young pretty brunette whose legs were in the air as his arms spread them against his forearms.

"What the Fuck!" Jason stopped what he was doing as he quickly scanned the room.

Wait....What? My Wife? Master

What the fuck? How the fuck did he end up here? He was in the hospital

"Jason? Jason sweetie? Why did you stop?" the young woman spoke again.

Jason glanced down at the woman beneath him.

"Sorry...distracted i guess" he replied shrugging.

"Well get un-distracted....now" she ordered.

Jason looked at her as she ran her hands across her bare breasts, trailing across her flat stomach and down towards her core that was connected to Jason's hardened length. He started so he might as well finish.

Wait....What? My Wife? Tumblr_lzk24h37Dw1qdleaio1_500

"That's it baby! Harder! Harder! Oh god yes! Come on baby! Sweet baby Jesus!" she cried out

"Oh yeah, you like it like that do you!" Jason spoke encouragingly to himself

"Harder....Harder......Oh god Jason Stackhouse!" she screamed.

She lowered her legs and then pushed Jason onto the bed on his back as she straddled him and lowered herself onto his remaining hardened length, her back arching as she did. Her hands locked in her air as hips started to thrust against his own rising thrusts.

Wait....What? My Wife? Tumblr_m2zpoc182K1rqom82o1_500

"Oh God Jason!.....That's it! That's it right there! Right there!" she echoed.

Jason still didn't understand what was happening? Last thing he remembered was being in the hospital bed talking with his momma. Then that was it, he stopped what he was doing as the young brunette continued to thrust on top of him before she realized that he had stopped.

"Again? Really?....Jesus Christ Stackhouse what is wrong with you today?" she asked as she hopped off him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Nothin"

She then began picking up her clothes, sliding on her panties and then began pulling up her skirt and zipped herself up, and then put on her pink blouse.

"Well you need to get it together Stackhouse...You wouldn't want your wife finding out now would we...Call me later" she smirked as she slipped out of the bedroom.

Jason relaxed onto the bed, pulling the sheet over his naked body as he tried to think...how the fuck did he end up here? Wait a god damn minute

"My wife.....?"

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 am