For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Disconnected Future

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Disconnected Future Empty Disconnected Future

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

The first thing after sun set, Pam rose and showered, dressed in her finest and left Fangtasia without another word. Her assistant informed her she usually resided in the cabin alone, Eric had signed the club and cabin over to her. It was when she didn't believe it all did she barge into Eric's office to find a shock. It was another VIP room but this time more than feeding went on there. How had she got to this point, how had they got to this point. She had to find out, she had to know.

She demanded the whereabouts of Eric and was surprised to find he was in Bon Temps but not so surprised that he was living in Sookie's home. She grinned and wondered how old the little fairy had gotten, knowing Eric he probably didn't have the heart to turn her. When she pulled up the house looked similar and familiar but things were updated. Of course Eric had still supplied his honey with his money. Typical.

Getting out of the car she went to the door and knocked. "Eric...open up, it's Pam."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Disconnected Future Empty Re: Disconnected Future

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Eric opened the door almost instantly. Clad in nothing but a pair of faded jeans, he wore a good 3 days worth of whiskers on his face. He didn't look rested at all, and it looked like he hadn't fed in a while as well.

Disconnected Future Tumblr_mklog9um4T1qa2ovmo2_r1_500

Blinking passively he sighed. "What is it Pamela? I don't have time to listen to your complaints. You have money and a bar, you require nothing else from me" he said in a tired voice.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 pm

He looked like crap, no worse than crap. This wasn't Eric. What had that little human did to him? "Eric I need to talk to you. What the hell is going on? I wake up just to learn Tara is dead, you and I don't speak and Fangtasia looks like some vampire bar from fuckin' space." She cocked a brow, "Tell me I'm fuckin' dreaming..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Eric quirked a brow. "You really don't remember?" he asked, finally letting Pamela inside. He closed the door and made his way to a large plush leather couch.

"This isn't a dream Pam.... about 15 years ago you allowed Nora to poison your mind. You killed Tara and you had terrible regrets over it. Then to make amends the King ordered me to end the vampire who caused the strife. So I killed Nora. Ever since then we both parted ways. I left you the bar and two thirds of my fortune. We really haven't spoken since" he said casually.

He reached for a bottle of bloodwine and drank straight from it. He already had issues with Sookie, he really didn't need Pam adding to his problems.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Pam practically looked at him as if he grew two heads, her eyes said it all. Where the cold uncaring Pam had been, now was replaced by a shocked woman who just learned she killed her own progeny after listening to Nora, NORA of all people. He spoke so casually as if none of this bothered him it made her angry.

"Nora, that little twit. I knew she was good for nothing..." Her words trailed off and she began to pace. "I...I killed Tara....I can't...I WHY would I listen to her, this makes no sense! Okay this is a sick enough joke, we were JUST in 2013 and things were...well normal, our kind of normal."

She stopped pacing and looked at him, "We really haven't spoken since...because you blame me for Nora." It was a question, but more or less a statement of what was sadly, the truth. She knew it.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Eric shook his head. "It is 2035... and you listened to Nora because your jealousy got the better of you. Tara was running the bar better than you ever had. She had guts, wits, took no shit. I must admit it was partially my fault. I relied on Tara more than you. While His Highness kept me busy with bullshit I could rely on Tara running a tight ship at the bar. I guessed you believed I favored her over you"

He set the bottle down. "Nora was cross over me not fucking her, not to mention she never approved of you due to your human past. I guess this was her way of getting back to me. A pity it backfired on her"

He crossed his legs. "As for your statement, yes... had you not been clouded by jealousy you would have seen Nora's lies. Your progeny would be alive, my only sister would be alive"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Pam narrowed her eyes at all this new information, taking it all in and trying to absorb the craziness of this story. She ruined everything by listening to that good for nothing piece of Authority reject material. How could she have been so stupid and let her get to her. She looked away for a moment and thought, wondering how she could change things. "Where's your little human? Still alive?"

Changing the subject was better than facing the truth.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Eric shrugged "She must be out scoring some more V. When she runs out of money she will eventually crawl back, trying to pawn more things no doubt. I have her tracked so when she exhausts herself I'll go find her" he said casually.

It was a story he was all too familiar with. It was all his fault that she was hooked on V. In trying to save her life, he had ruined it.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Her eyes widened and nearly popped out of her head at this. She was now dumbfounded and at a loss for words. Sookie had sank low, lower than she'd ever imagined. A V addict and Eric didn't seem too thrilled about that, maybe he was the cause. It seemed they hurt the ones they loved the most in this...future? What the hell had happened? Was this a weird trick by the Gods? She rubbed both her temples in frustration.

"This shit is getting weirder and weirder. I don't like the little fairy but I never thought it would end up this way." She sensed his pain, his guilt...how she didn't know. Maybe it was his facial reactions. Kneeling in front of her maker whom she shared so much with she placed a hand on his knee. "I..I can't take it back, but if I could I would. I hate this Eric, this is not how I saw our future."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Eric sighed. "We are the instruments of our own fates... but you're right..even I would have not wished this future on us" he said calmly.

His phone buzzed at that moment. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out. With vampire speed he shot off a series of text messages.

"Ahh Sookie... looks like she was caught by the human police in another raid... some shit hole down in monroe" he thought out loud. "Well at least I know where she is. A few hours in a cell will help her cool off"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Pam stood and sighed heavily at the doom of what she'd learned tonight, if this was a joke it was a sick one. If she woke up and realized she missed 22 years of her life something was extremely wrong. Years go by like days when you're a vampire but 22 years and she remembered none of it? Raising her head as he spoke again about Sookie being arrested she wanted to make some smart ass remark but the loss of Tara, the confirmation that she was dead and she'd been the one to do it was almost unbearable. "I uh...I'll let myself out."

She turned and proceeded to walk to the door, still at a loss for words of how the future looked. One word: Shitty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 am