For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Green looks horrible on me

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Green looks horrible on me Empty Green looks horrible on me

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm

It had been weeks now since Eric and I spent any time together. Tonight he was on a "date" with his precious fairy. I was getting annoyed with that little Daisy Mae'. Sure, Eric had forgiven me for shooting a bazooka in her direction but I sometimes wish I'd completed the job. Did he not realize being with a human had NO benefits what so ever. They were mere blood bags, pets if you will. Not on the same level as we are. I wish he'd snap out of it already and realize there was NO future with her. Since the last night we'd spent together hunting, I'd wanted him all to myself and I was determined to get more of his time. The club was closed tonight but being I had nothing else to do, I went in to do some work in the books. Maybe I'd have a little fun with the prisoner downstairs and take out my frustration. I looked at my reflection in my compact mirror as I checked my makeup. Green is not my color.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Green looks horrible on me Empty Re: Green looks horrible on me

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Eric arrived with Sookie. He parked the car in the back and came in with her through the employee door. The bar was empty and closed but the bartender was still there and some workers were cleaning up. He smiled and lead Sookie to the bar
    "Order whatever you want lover... the bar is yours tonight" he said with a grin as he leaned over her shoulder, giving the bar tender a look so he'd hurry up
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Gin and tonic, please. <I said with a smile to the bartender who was giving me an "Oh, it's her again" look. I shrugged and turned around in my stool to take a good look at the bar. It was strange being here with it closed, no loud music playing or people all but having sex on the dance floor. And it was quiet, too, which was nice. The best part about being with Eric, besides the sex, was the fact that EVERYTHING was silent. I loved it. Of course, I still got the odd twinge of emotion from him, but he didn't need to know everything.>

<The bartender handed me my drink and I smiled before getting off of the stool.> Do you need to do any paperwork or anything tonight? <I asked him>
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

I felt Eric in the bar. I could smell her with him. I rolled my eyes and stood palming the front of my pencil skirt. Fixing the collar on my white blouse as I looked in the mirror I checked my makeup once more and walked out to the bar. Seeing Eric and Sookie at the bar looking all lovey dovey made me sick. I walked behind the bar to heat my own glass of blood. The donors were off for the night and I knew if I went hunt, I'd kill someone. "Oh, don't let me interrupt" I said sarcastically.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

He shook his head at Sookie's question "No lover.. paperwork is all done for tonight"

He turned his head and looked at Pam. "And whats gotten under you weave Pam?" he asked, placing an arm gently around Sookie's shoulder. "Do you need me to call a donor so you can feed again?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

<I leaned over and laid my head on his shoulder while giving Pam what I felt was a genuine smile> Hey, Pam.... <I said before sipping my gin and tonic; I was picking up some weird vibes from her... Uncertainty, frustration.... jealousy? No... There was no way.>

Hey Pam, can I talk to you for a minute? <I asked, not giving her time to respond. I kissed Eric on the cheek and headed towards the lady's room with a promise to be back to him soon.>
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm

I arched a brow at his question. "I don't wear a weave as you say, and no thank you. This is fine." Taking a sip and clenching my jaw at him. Looking at Sookie with a blank stare as she requested to talk to me. What was she going to ask me to have a girls' night and braid one anothers hair. I wanted to say no, but she walked out of the room. I reluctantly smiled at Eric and turned to follow her. Closing the door behind me, I looked at my nails. "What is it Sookie, I'm really not in the mood for "girlfriend talk" tonight."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Eric rolled his eyes and went over to grab some Royal while the girls had their alone time. He really didn't fear Pam hurting Sookie because he'd be able sense it and he'd be royally pissed off. No one, not even Pam dared to hurt his lover without risking their lives.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

<I walked into the bathroom and stood waiting for her, raising my brow at her when she spoke.>

Okay, Pam. Normally we get along fine. What's going on with you today? Did... Did I do something? <I was sure I hadn't, it had to do something with Eric and myself. I just knew it.> Spill, Pam.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

I looked away then back at her. Anger building inside of me. Before I could think..I did just what she asked..I spilled it and regretted it right after. A little. Not much. "Yes, indeed there is something "with me" today. The past few weeks all Eric does is be at your beck and call. Do you really think you're gonna marry him. Face it Sookie, hes immortal...you're not! He cannot give you children, you will grow old while he still looks the same. You're giving up everything for him. Did you ever stop to think about that. Human-vampire relationships just DON'T work. They just DON'T! Since you've came into our lives all he does is put you first and I'm sick of it!" I may have inserted my foot in my mouth, but I was annoyed with the fact that he'd rather be with his human, than I.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Sookie was not going to take that. Eric could overhear their conversation.

"I KNOW he cannot give me children Pam but I LOVE him!" shouted Sookie.
    "You're just JEALOUS Pam... jealous that you can't have Eric all to yourself" she added.

Eric chuckled as he drank his royal, listening to the cat fight.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh come off of it cupcake, do you really think you can be what he needs. I don't want him all to myself...I want him with a woman who can give him what a vampire needs. Only another vampire knows what that is." I walked closer to her smirking, knowing I was pushing her buttons. "I don't like how he risks his life for you time and time again. You string him along knowing you still love Bill and I know you still have feelings for that were. You can't fool me Sookie, I know...I know." I turned and looked into the mirror applying a touch up of lipstick.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Sookie grinned and merely walked to the door "J-e-a-l-o-u-s-y.... Pam.. it really doesn't become you... I'm sure Eric will love hearing your little tirade after me" she said with an air of confidence before turning her gaze on Pam and looking dead serious

"You try to come between me and Eric and I'll make your life even more miserable.. I Love Eric and none of your petty jealousy will make me change my feelings" she said before storming out.

Eric blinked, looking at her. He pretended having not heard anything, plus he could smell the anger off Sookie and if he knew anything it was not to approach an angry woman
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I scoffed at her threat. "And I'm supposed to be afraid of you. Fine...do what you wish, just know...if you hurt my maker...I.will.kill.you. Without a blink." She stormed out of the bathroom and I looked down shaking my head. Eric probably heard everything and he'd let me know that he didn't like it. To spare myself from it, I exited the ladies room and went straight to my office.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Eric rolled his eyes and the moment he saw Sookie head for his car he took a moment to speak with Pam.
    "Pam...you've been with me for over a century... does me dating a human REALLY bother you? or is it because we don't hunt like we used to?" he asked
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

I refused to look up. I was calculating the tills from the weekend and recording profit margins. I spoke as I wrote and hit the keys on the calculator. "A little of both Eric. Sookie is waiting for you." I hated myself for feeling....jealous? Pushed aside? Hell I was used to being the sole woman in Eric's life. It was a hard pill to swallow knowing I'd lost out to daisy mae.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

He approached her and tilted her chin up "Pam....unga en.... you know you're important to me... but so is Sookie. I cannot pick between both of you, so don't make me choose... " he said before kissing her forehead "We can go hunting again soon..." he said before walking out to drive Sookie home.

[Note: unga en = young one]
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I closed my eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry Eric. I just...don't want to be forgotten." I smirked at his proposal to go hunting. "I'd love that." I hadn't felt these feelings for Eric in decades and couldn't shake why on earth I was feeling them now. Did us renewing our blood bond have something to do with it? I watched him leave and sighed. Sookie had his heart, I had his soul. At least I hoped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:49 pm