For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

No isn't an option

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

No isn't an option Empty No isn't an option

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 am

The movie was boring. Something about a man in the army... he wasn't really paying attention. His eyes were only for the petite blonde beside him. He already had her to himself in her house, on the couch but he wanted more. He'd gone far longer than he'd ever gone before without a woman, without sex and it was starting to wear on his nerves and patience.

He dipped his head, inhaling her unique scent. It was sweet, like candy and it made him hunger in more ways than one. With one arm already wrapped around her he began to use his chin to tilt her head slightly to one side so he could latch his lips unto her neck in the way she loved most. Once his lips were on her neck he used his tongue to tease the vein closer to the surface. A little nibble here before headier things would make the pleasure all the more intense, plus seeing his bite mark on her always made him more possessive and in her words "a hell of a fuck"

His free hand already drifted down below her waist, seeking the bare skin of her knee so it could travel upwards towards his ultimate goal.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

No isn't an option Empty Re: No isn't an option

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am

-she sighed, her eyes going back to the TV even as his hand started roaming up her thigh and his fangs nipped at her neck-

Eric. Stop. I'm not in the mood.

-she pushed away at his hand and moved away from him slightly, bringing her knees up onto the couch and getting more comfortable. He'd been pawing at her for a week; couldn't he see she didn't feel like it? Sex was the last thing on her mind, seriously.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:33 am

Eric actually growled and moved to look at her seriously. "You haven't been in the mood for a while Sookie...It isn't your time of the month and I've been lenient in giving you your space but I have needs"

He grinned wondering if she was just playing hard to get. So he kissed her shoulder and spoke in a low, erotic tone. "Are you going to make me beg?" he asked, placing his hand on her knee and giving it a soft squeeze.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 am

-again, she jerked away from him and met his horny gaze with her own infuriated gaze-

Eric. Fucking... STOP!

-she pushed at him and all but bolted off of the couch, turning to stare at him again with her hands on her hips. A shiver moved through her and she closed her eyes, shaking her head before opening them again. She knew it was Eric in front of her, but all she saw was Victor-

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 am

Eric raised a brow. Oh yeah her tone was killing the boner he had. "What the fuck is wrong now? Do tell me whatever male induced action I've done that forces me to another stint in celibacy land...." he said as he crossed his legs.

"Gods woman... you're fucking lucky I've stayed faithful for this long...I come from a time where monogamy and celibacy were nonexistant"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm fucking lucky you've stayed faithful? You know what? DON'T BE FUCKING FAITHFUL THEN!

-she turned on her heel and headed towards the steps, all intentions of going to bed and not laying eyes on him again. But first... first she had to make sure that he didn't come to bother her while she tried to sleep.-

First off. I wish I had never laid eyes on you, or on Bill. You fucking vampires have done nothing but RUIN MY FUCKING LIFE!

-he continued staring at her as if she had sprouted a third eye, so she walked towards the front door, threw it open and turned back on him.-

I rescind your invitation into my house. Get the fuck out AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU STUPID DEAD PIECE OF SHIT!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 am