For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Guilty Or Not Guilty Empty Guilty Or Not Guilty

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 am

"We find the defendant......"

Jason Stackhouse stood tall in the dock, his mouth dry as dirt. His eyes heavy from the lack of sleep that he had been deprived off. Two weeks he had been locked away in his cell. Living on basic rations of food, well if you could call it food. It always left another hole in his stomach, dreaming of eating one of Lafayette's burgers and cheese fries.

One of the advantages of his sister being married to the boss Sam Merlotte, he would get free food and on occasion free beers. He could feel his mouth watering at the sight, oh the smell of fried pickles, a bowl of steaming hot gumbo, maybe if he closed his eyes he could go back in time. Then none of this would be happening. That it would all be a dream.

As he opened his eyes, he could see Andy Bellefleur, Kenya Jones and Bud Dearborne sitting in the viewing stand, a smug smirk spread across Andy's face. He was in for it now. This was it. His eyes sought out the members of the jury as he tried to figure out from their statue like faces what was coming his way.

Guilty Or Not Guilty _66000493_jury_bbc

"We find the defendant......Guilty"

There was a sudden round of cheers and chants from the crowd that had gathered to watch him.

'Hell yeah! Your going down Stackhouse. You piece of dumb ass shit!' chanted from Andy Bellefleur's mouth

Jason recoiled as he tried to zone himself out, block out Andy Bellefleur's chants and curses through the crowd of others that joined a long with him. He knew that Sookie wouldn't be here, nor Sam. He had no one to look to for sympathy. But it was his fault, he had killed Maudette Pickens, and Dawn Greene. He was a murderer.

As he felt tears pool in his eyes as he raised his eyes to meet the judge's, his attorney sat next to him, her long chocolate locks creeping down her back.

Guilty Or Not Guilty American_judge

"Jason Stackhouse. You have been found guilty for the murders of Ms Maudette Pickens and Ms Dawn Greene. You shall be remanded in custody until a hearing date on the 24th May 2013. Take the plaintiff into custody" The judge ordered "Next case" he called to the clerk.

"WHAT! FUCK! NO! I DIDN'T DO IT! I SWEAR! I'M INNOCENT! YOU GOTS TO BELIEVE ME!" Jason called out as he tried to break free of the cuffs that constricted him as he was being led away by another door.

'Your going down Stackhouse. You piece of whore shit!' Andy Bellefleur called out to him.

"Detective Bellefleur. I will not have that in my court room, or I shall hold you in content!" the Judge spoke directly to Andy Bellefleur.

"Sorry Judge" he whispered like a told off child "I will see you in two weeks Stackhouse" he smirked as Jason Stackhouse was led away from the courtroom.

Andy Bellefleur couldn't wait to let the town know that the infamous Jason Stackhouse was guilty or murder.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 pm